Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr Pepper Items - Plea to the Gurus ♥362 signatures♥ don't ignore us any longer, please!

Comments

• Options
    ItzNo3lItzNo3l Posts: 1 New Member
    Consider yourself signed... if this is still going on.
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    SIGNED! They should just add this content to every account that doesn't have it claimed...
  • Options
    NewEra2009NewEra2009 Posts: 396 Member
    add my name to the list I spent over 300$ buying Dr Pepper and got all the items minus a few special ones I just realized I don't have.

Can't anyone place the items in a .rar file and release them for online though? or is there something that prevents anyone but the original user from using them?
  • Options
    JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    If you're feeling blue, go to Pescado's place - he has lots of stuff that can cheer you up!
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    I would love to own any and all of the limited edition/branded/origin exclusive stuff I can. While I doubt they're going to release a giant bundle of it all with Sims 4 up and going. *sadness*
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Add my name to the list as well.
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    I've already signed, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried sending this to Dr. Pepper on facebook or twitter or something like that? Maybe if they knew there was interest they could help get the ball rolling.

would be amazing if some one could contact them...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Add me to the list as well...you never know what could happen.

I'll also add that any non-branded content could be re-released for purchase at this point. Simpoint Bundle bonus items, preorder content etc. Why not? I would hope no one is so precious about the "rare" items that they would care any longer. For example
    Perfect Prickers set:
    Thumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.png
    Starfish set:
    Thumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.pngThumbnail_200x200.png

agree I would by items like origin exclusivs and the starfish.... and other special offers... buy and gift them
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    edited May 2015
    anettesb wrote: »
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    I've already signed, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried sending this to Dr. Pepper on facebook or twitter or something like that? Maybe if they knew there was interest they could help get the ball rolling.

would be amazing if some one could contact them...

If anyone is on Twitter, I've had great results with tweeting things & linking to a company that I want to see it. If several of us posted something, maybe they'd see it:

Many Sims3 fans would love to see the @DrPepper collection brought back to the Sims3 store http://bit.ly/1ECFwPI @ (add your favorite sim guru from the list here).

The first link is the bit.ly shortened link to this thread and the second goes to Maxis' Twitter list of Sims 3 gurus.

Here is what I just tweeted: Many Sims3 fans would love to see the @DrPepperGaming collection brought back to the Sims3 store http://bit.ly/1ECFwPI @SimGuruGraham
    Post edited by Teegers on
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    DougTroutenDougTrouten Posts: 38 Member
    Might as well sign my name to the petition.

I also agree that by this point since Sims3 is no longer being supported with new content or patches, EA could release the non-branded preorder stuff and limited edition stuff to the masses, including items offered in sets like the Dr. Pepper set, JC Penny set or the T-Mobile set, as long as they weren't branded with the company's logo/name. Obviously exclusive items such as the Toyota Prius, or say say a shirt that has the Toyota/JCPenney/Dr. Pepper/etc... that were released under a contract with Toyota/JCPenny/Dr. Pepper/etc...might not be able to be re-released due to the contract agreement. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if EA had negotiated the contracts to include possible re-release of said branded items at a later date, such as releasing an "store archive" containing everything that was downloadable from the store when EA is set to scrap the Sims3 store once and for all, then again the contracts could have stipulated the branded items and sets would be a one time offer.
  • Options
    2uise2uise Posts: 74 Member
    "sign me up" for the Little Kids Rock Set, The Entertainment Collection , T-mobile, The Sports set, The Vegas set, The wonderland set, Dr. pepper set I want the SimGurus to bring this back.
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Please add me to the list: I am new to the Store stuff although have been playing The Sims since the very first game!
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    2uise wrote: »
    "sign me up" for the Little Kids Rock Set, The Entertainment Collection , T-mobile, The Sports set, The Vegas set, The wonderland set, Dr. pepper set I want the SimGurus to bring this back.

oh yea that set I would love... you couldn't get it buying points in Denmark... or I didn't ahve money at that point I don't remember... but I would buy the items...
  • Options
    bubblebobblegirlbubblebobblegirl Posts: 18 New Member
    edited May 2015
    I am signing this petition. I did get most of the Dr. Pepper items when they came out (hey, all I have to do is switch sodas and drink them like crazy and get free sim stuff? Sign me up). But I never got any of the T Mobile items, which look pretty dang cool.

It also wouldn't be a horrible idea if they released it as a special rom stuff pack...
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Where do I sign? Add my name to that!

(Speaking of which, I'm off to the store buying myself a Dr Pepper...)
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    SphynxRulesSphynxRules Posts: 51 Member
    This thread came back after being gone for quite a while, it seems.

If it's not too late, add my name to the list. At the very least, it would be nice to have these offered as, like, MMAO exclusives or something.
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Let's toast! Let's have a Dr Pepper to celebrate!

lol! :p
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    Please add me to the list too.
    Thank you.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Options
    TheSimsFan96TheSimsFan96 Posts: 102 Member
    Sign me up for this. I want to complete my store item collection, badly! It's too bad that they are removed from the list of store items. :(
  • Options
    TheStarlightSimmTheStarlightSimm Posts: 76 Member
    Sign me up! :blush:
    My Wishlist
    77 Sets, 42 Premium content and 4 Wolrds away from owning the Store B)
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Add me to the list please, :)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Add me to the list please, :)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    I didn't realise I missed out on all that stuff. I didn't know it had any more Dr Pepper items after the boots and love seat in the Vegas Set. Shame :'(
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    philkewley wrote: »
    I don't think it was ever available in the UK :( but I still want it

Yeah the first lot of items like Love Seat and Party Boots were cos I live in the UK and I have them. Dunno about the rest of the items tho...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top