Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    Delete

Double post

don't worry

first post on a new page in this thread is allways invisibel

so many make double postes... or wait until a new one post a way to see the invisibel post is by changing the number in the post code that is where 1365 is in this code

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1365/710549.page#12302146

so first click on the paper icon in the left corner of the last post

then (with out scroling) go to the adress line in your browser and change the number to a higer number (1 or more higer)

then press enter and you can see the post.

in this thread adding 1 is enough in a thread with more invisibel posts you need to add what number of posts is missing (and unless you know the post thats hard to know... so just makeing it 5 higher as a rule is adviced.´)

hope this help
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I'm waytoomanyUIDs (not my real name, unsurprisingly). Been on the forums a while and only just noticed this section. Thought I'd say hi.

welcome

remeber to check out the first page of this thread there is many great advices to be found
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited July 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    welcome

remeber to check out the first page of this thread there is many great advices to be found

OK, I'll check it out, thanks for the advice.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    LilDramaMama6892LilDramaMama6892 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    Delete

Double post

don't worry

first post on a new page in this thread is allways invisibel

so many make double postes... or wait until a new one post a way to see the invisibel post is by changing the number in the post code that is where 1365 is in this code

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1365/710549.page#12302146

so first click on the paper icon in the left corner of the last post

then (with out scroling) go to the adress line in your browser and change the number to a higer number (1 or more higer)

then press enter and you can see the post.

in this thread adding 1 is enough in a thread with more invisibel posts you need to add what number of posts is missing (and unless you know the post thats hard to know... so just makeing it 5 higher as a rule is adviced.´)

hope this help

Thank you, I thought I had done something wrong.
  • Options
    LilDramaMama6892LilDramaMama6892 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Welcome WaytoomanyUIDS
  • Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for the warm welcome LizzyBallet and pchapman. @LizzyBallet, I will definitely check out the creative forum for Zoo U. I need all the help I can get. :) Thank you again.

No problem :) , and you can call me Lizzy :D
    Hi, I'm waytoomanyUIDs (not my real name, unsurprisingly). Been on the forums a while and only just noticed this section. Thought I'd say hi.

Hi! Are you considering taking part in a contest? Thay are a lot of fun! :D
  • Options
    Starburst_SimsStarburst_Sims Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I'm not exactly new to TS3 store, but I am new to the forums and other related shenanigans. I have been a member for almost a year now, although I was never really involved in the forums for some reason (lol)
    Anyway, I just wanted to say how kind and welcoming the Sims 3 community is <3
    You're all really sweet and hopefully they make a Sims 4 Store so we can all continue spontaneous gift giving and such. Have a great day!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I'm not exactly new to TS3 store, but I am new to the forums and other related shenanigans. I have been a member for almost a year now, although I was never really involved in the forums for some reason (lol)
    You're all really sweet and hopefully they make a Sims 4 Store so we can all continue spontaneous gift giving and such. Have a great day!

Hello Starburst. Welcome to the forums. I have been a member since 2009, but new to the forums too. They are lots of fun. You'll have to check out some of the contests, lottos, etc.

Patti
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    edited July 2014

Hi WaytoomanyUIDs,

Welcome to the forums. I will second What Lizzy said, do check out the contests, they are fun & addictive, plus you meet a bunch of awesome people.

Patti
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    edited August 2014

Hi and welcome to the forums! :D and I agree, the community here is great! The best way to get involved is by participating :) Maybe join a contest or Flash Mob?

I hope you also have a great day! :D
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2014
    :D

Hi all my dear simming friends. Just wanted to pop by and say hi. Some of you probably remember me but to all the new members welcome. My name is Puddinroy!

I love the WWE and sims. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    jesslovescastlejesslovescastle Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2014
    *waves*

Hello, my name is Jessica, but you may call me Jess. When I made this account way back when I first got the sims 3, I really loved the show Castle. I still like it, but not as much. However, this has been my default username for most things these days. :P I've been playing the sims 3 for quite some now and I've been registered for that long, I just never really took the notion to spend much time on the community. However, thanks to my good friend Queen, I'm trying to change that. :)

In addition to the sims, I really like Taylor Swift, cats, the color purple, crime shows, The Walking Dead, and WWE. Just to name a few.

Nice to meet everyone else here!
  • Options
    AerithelAerithel Posts: 34 Member
    edited August 2014
    Good evening, afternoon, and morning all. I'm Aeri, and I'm quite the latecomer to this game (though I went all out on purchases when Origin had their Appreciation Sale), but I expect that these forums will provide a perfect medium to meet new and knowledgeable individuals (hopefully, there won't be a mass exodus when Sims 4 hits). :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Puddinroy wrote:
    :D

Hi all my dear simming friends. Just wanted to pop by and say hi. Some of you probably remember me but to all the new members welcome. My name is Puddinroy!

I love the WWE and sims. :)

Hi! :D
    *waves*

Hello, my name is Jessica, but you may call me Jess. When I made this account way back when I first got the sims 3, I really loved the show Castle. I still like it, but not as much. However, this has been my default username for most things these days. :P I've been playing the sims 3 for quite some now and I've been registered for that long, I just never really took the notion to spend much time on the community. However, thanks to my good friend Queen, I'm trying to change that. :)

In addition to the sims, I really like Taylor Swift, cats, the color purple, crime shows, The Walking Dead, and WWE. Just to name a few.

Nice to meet everyone else here!

Hi! It is nice to meet you! :D I'm glad Queen told you to join in :wink: You'll have a lot of fun once you start participating! Just jump right in, join Flash Mob or a contest if you like.

I can play some of Taylor Swift's songs on my guitar, I like her music :D

If you ever need help, this is a great place to ask :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Aerithel wrote:
    Good evening, afternoon, and morning all. I'm Aeri, and I'm quite the latecomer to this game (though I went all out on purchases when Origin had their Appreciation Sale), but I expect that these forums will provide a perfect medium to meet new and knowledgeable individuals (hopefully, there won't be a mass exodus when Sims 4 hits). :)

It is nice to meet you Aeri, and welcome to the forums :D

The best way to meet people is by being friendly :) Maybe join a contest or Flash Mob, it will give you an opportunity to meet people. Dpnt be scared to say hi, we don't bite :wink:
  • Options
    LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi! I feel like I've came into the Sims 3 really late...since Sims 4 is coming in less than a month! I'm LavenderZay. It's nice to meet you all, it's such a nice community.
  • Options
    creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone! I'm Lia. I've been playing Sims 3 for about four years but I've only recently started to post on the forums, when I discovered the DD Stalking thread.
    Apart from the Sims 3, I like reading (Cassandra Clare, Jodi Picoult, Haruki Murakami, etc), writing, learning languages (French), anime/manga (though not so much as of late) and the Rubik's Cube, to name a few.
    I don't know many people in real life who play Sims 3 as obsessively as I do, and it would be lovely to make new friends through this community.
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hello All! I just stumbled across this thread today, but some of you have seen me posting the last week or so. I've been a member here since 2009, but didn't really start posting until lately.

I am just beginning to get into the sims 3 again!

I love to read, watch movies, and be outside.
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi tac612 nice to meet you :)
    I don't know many people in real life who play Sims 3 as obsessively as I do, and it would be lovely to make new friends through this community.

Hi nice to meet you :) I dont have anyone in real life that plays. Its great to come online and share

Have fun
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Hi! I feel like I've came into the Sims 3 really late...since Sims 4 is coming in less than a month! I'm LavenderZay. It's nice to meet you all, it's such a nice community.

It is nice to meet you too :D and I agree the community here is awesome! :)
    tac612 wrote:
    Hello All! I just stumbled across this thread today, but some of you have seen me posting the last week or so. I've been a member here since 2009, but didn't really start posting until lately.

Hi and welcome to the forums! :)

Some of us had a super long conversation about good books late last year, so if you can find it maybe you'll like some of our suggestions? What are some of your favourites?
    Hi everyone! I'm Lia. I've been playing Sims 3 for about four years but I've only recently started to post on the forums, when I discovered the DD Stalking thread.
    Apart from the Sims 3, I like reading (Cassandra Clare, Jodi Picoult, Haruki Murakami, etc), writing, learning languages (French), anime/manga (though not so much as of late) and the Rubik's Cube, to name a few.

Welcome to the forums! :D

Another reader! Yay! I don't know any of those authors, what did they write? I also like learning languages, it is very interesting! :)
  • Options
    LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    edited August 2014

I love learning new languages too! :)
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2014

It is nice to meet you too :D and I agree the community here is awesome! :)
    tac612 wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forums! :)

Some of us had a super long conversation about good books late last year, so if you can find it maybe you'll like some of our suggestions? What are some of your favourites?

Welcome to the forums! :D

Another reader! Yay! I don't know any of those authors, what did they write? I also like learning languages, it is very interesting! :)

Thanks! I have so many favorite authors. I like Patricia Briggs, Jennifer Armentrout,C.C. Hunter, and so many more!
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    edited August 2014
    Just dropping by to say hi to everyone. Some may remember my name as I've been in this community since forever. :)

Edit: @simgirl1010
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Welcome to all of the old and new simmers alike. Happy simming.:D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    Hello new Sims Community!
    GoddessByline - I remember you well. Such great stuff you've made for the sims in the past.

I also like to read and watch movies. Netflix is my guilty pleasure. Other than that, Simming is my #1 past-time. I look forward to the new forums.
    Screenshot-5.jpg