The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

La Paz - an Adobe style home by Yanti

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    thats wonderful and perfect for LP

Thanks Anettesb! ((Hugs)) :D Glad you liked it. This is my second build for LP.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    Yanti, this is absolutely stunning!! I love it :mrgreen:

Thanks GC! Nice to hear that you liked my build. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    waooww another amazing lot Yanti!! Loved it!! :shock: :D

Very lovely CASting!! :lol: Recd!
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is so unique and beautiful! It will be perfect for LP. Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Great Build Yanti, I dl and rec...cant wait to use it in my game.. thanks

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the house in your game. Thanks for the recommendation too. Appreicate it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    masajo wrote:
    La Paz is a very beautiful home and perfect for Lucky Palms. I love the style of this build and the furnishings compliment the design so very well :D

Thanks! ((Hugs)) :D I am so glad to hear that you like the style of build too. :D Always loved adobe style homes.
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a beautiful home, love the colors, rec'd
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • Options
    OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited July 2014
    Love the architecture and your interior design choices! Fantastic job! Rec'd!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Fischio wrote:
    Awesome adobe style home yanti! The design pefectly fits the style and your landscaping makes the home feel so natural to the environment. Rec'd :mrgreen:

Hi there J! Always great to see you and have your feedback! :D Thanks for the lovely compliments and the recommendation. Means a lot to me. Looking forward to your next masterpiece! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Oh my goodness! another beautiful build Yanti. :D I love the architecture and the beautiful warm colour palette. The landscaping is perfect for the architectural style and who would not want to laze by that pool. :D Rec'd and favored. xox Folly

Thanks Folly dear! :D You are very sweet! So happy to hear that you liked it and that it is in your favourite folder! YAY! Drinks by the pool? :mrgreen: ((Hugs))
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Puncky - Hi Puncky! Lovely to see you here! Thanks for the rec and fav! Means a lot to me. I am thrilled that you liked my build. ((Hugs)) :D

Wim - Thanks for the sweet compliments! You are always so supportive! I appreciate you. So happy that you liked La Paz. Thanks for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D

Ildi - Hi! Lovely to see you back in Creative Corner again! I have missed you! ((Hugs)) Thanks so much for the wonderful comments about my build. You are very kind. :D

TRajah - Thanks! Glad you think it looks authentic! ((Hugs)) :D

Petal - Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my build. Always nice to hear from one of my favourite builders. Glad you liked everything. Thanks for the recommendation. ((Hugs)) :D

Duyguugudur - Thanks! I am pleased to hear that everyone liked the earthy tones of my build. Thanks so much for the recommendation. Appreciate it. ((Hugs)) :D

ACarron - Thanks for stopping by to check out my build. I am glad you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ladyloial - Thank you! I am glad you liked it. Especially the colours. Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D

xXAngelicEvilXx - Thanks! I always liked this style of architecture and it is nice to know that you liked my version too. Thanks a lot for recommending. Appreciate it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    BadSeagullBadSeagull Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful! I love the interior colours, very calm. Rec'd :)

You've really inspired me, I'm on a mission to redo worlds at the moment but I've not played LP for a while, now I'm imagining the whole town done in adobe style. I think I'll place this gorgeous build, repair the weird replacements (I don't have a lot of the EP/SP's and store stuff you used) and then use it as a model to redo the other lots.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    BadSeagull wrote:
    Beautiful! I love the interior colours, very calm. Rec'd :)

You've really inspired me, I'm on a mission to redo worlds at the moment but I've not played LP for a while, now I'm imagining the whole town done in adobe style. I think I'll place this gorgeous build, repair the weird replacements (I don't have a lot of the EP/SP's and store stuff you used) and then use it as a model to redo the other lots.

Thanks BadSeagull! :D What a lovely compliment! I love Lucky Palms! It is one of my favourite store world! Have fun creating some adobe homes! Thanks so much for the recommendation. Much appreciated! ((Hugs)) :D