Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

La Paz - an Adobe style home by Yanti

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    thats wonderful and perfect for LP

Thanks Anettesb! ((Hugs)) :D Glad you liked it. This is my second build for LP.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    Yanti, this is absolutely stunning!! I love it :mrgreen:

Thanks GC! Nice to hear that you liked my build. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    waooww another amazing lot Yanti!! Loved it!! :shock: :D

Very lovely CASting!! :lol: Recd!
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is so unique and beautiful! It will be perfect for LP. Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Great Build Yanti, I dl and rec...cant wait to use it in my game.. thanks

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the house in your game. Thanks for the recommendation too. Appreicate it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    masajo wrote:
    La Paz is a very beautiful home and perfect for Lucky Palms. I love the style of this build and the furnishings compliment the design so very well :D

Thanks! ((Hugs)) :D I am so glad to hear that you like the style of build too. :D Always loved adobe style homes.
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a beautiful home, love the colors, rec'd
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • Options
    OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited July 2014
    Love the architecture and your interior design choices! Fantastic job! Rec'd!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Fischio wrote:
    Awesome adobe style home yanti! The design pefectly fits the style and your landscaping makes the home feel so natural to the environment. Rec'd :mrgreen:

Hi there J! Always great to see you and have your feedback! :D Thanks for the lovely compliments and the recommendation. Means a lot to me. Looking forward to your next masterpiece! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Oh my goodness! another beautiful build Yanti. :D I love the architecture and the beautiful warm colour palette. The landscaping is perfect for the architectural style and who would not want to laze by that pool. :D Rec'd and favored. xox Folly

Thanks Folly dear! :D You are very sweet! So happy to hear that you liked it and that it is in your favourite folder! YAY! Drinks by the pool? :mrgreen: ((Hugs))
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Puncky - Hi Puncky! Lovely to see you here! Thanks for the rec and fav! Means a lot to me. I am thrilled that you liked my build. ((Hugs)) :D

Wim - Thanks for the sweet compliments! You are always so supportive! I appreciate you. So happy that you liked La Paz. Thanks for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D

Ildi - Hi! Lovely to see you back in Creative Corner again! I have missed you! ((Hugs)) Thanks so much for the wonderful comments about my build. You are very kind. :D

TRajah - Thanks! Glad you think it looks authentic! ((Hugs)) :D

Petal - Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my build. Always nice to hear from one of my favourite builders. Glad you liked everything. Thanks for the recommendation. ((Hugs)) :D

Duyguugudur - Thanks! I am pleased to hear that everyone liked the earthy tones of my build. Thanks so much for the recommendation. Appreciate it. ((Hugs)) :D

ACarron - Thanks for stopping by to check out my build. I am glad you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ladyloial - Thank you! I am glad you liked it. Especially the colours. Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D

xXAngelicEvilXx - Thanks! I always liked this style of architecture and it is nice to know that you liked my version too. Thanks a lot for recommending. Appreciate it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    BadSeagullBadSeagull Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful! I love the interior colours, very calm. Rec'd :)

You've really inspired me, I'm on a mission to redo worlds at the moment but I've not played LP for a while, now I'm imagining the whole town done in adobe style. I think I'll place this gorgeous build, repair the weird replacements (I don't have a lot of the EP/SP's and store stuff you used) and then use it as a model to redo the other lots.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    BadSeagull wrote:
    Beautiful! I love the interior colours, very calm. Rec'd :)

You've really inspired me, I'm on a mission to redo worlds at the moment but I've not played LP for a while, now I'm imagining the whole town done in adobe style. I think I'll place this gorgeous build, repair the weird replacements (I don't have a lot of the EP/SP's and store stuff you used) and then use it as a model to redo the other lots.

Thanks BadSeagull! :D What a lovely compliment! I love Lucky Palms! It is one of my favourite store world! Have fun creating some adobe homes! Thanks so much for the recommendation. Much appreciated! ((Hugs)) :D