Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what do you want to see on the gameplay demo?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2014
    I want to see the whole layout of Willow Creek and each neighborhood.
    Where they can go in public areas.
    Empty Lots if any.
    real live playing with how loading screens work.
    Interaction with other Sims and emotions in live play.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ooh I remembered one more thing: I want to see the reaction time. Like how quickly they'll do the interaction you have made them do.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    The first thing I want to see is how the world functions with loading screens, and how many loading screens there are. I'm still really confused on the world.

I also want to see how fluid the game is, as I am expecting there to be ZERO bugs/stutters/glitches.

I don't want to see any build mode, or CAS. We've seen it too many times already, move the hell on. I would however like to see buy mode. I want to see if the furniture is nice.

I'd like to see pregnancy, but I'm sure they won't show us.

I'd also want to see cars. I know that they're decor, but I want them to confirm it, but knowing EA they won't even tell us until the game's released. :?
  • Options
    AnabelleLeeAnabelleLee Posts: 182 Member
    edited July 2014
    Take a Sim and go for a walk around all the lots and public areas

Show what the tiny three gray squares are for in build that look like three terrain selections with one having two trees on it

Show there are no rabbit holes
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    First thing I want them to do the demo on a mid range computer, stating the specs of the pc before the gameplay

Love to see how the sim can move within neighborhood, loading screens, interaction between each other
    Very interested to see the new UI
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes to what everyone else has said! (minus the makeout animation - don't really care/want to waste the time on that)

I'd also like to see what the careers/grocery shopping/book shopping is like. Presumably all of the rabbithole functions from TS3 are there, they've just been moved off screen to the city in the background. I want to see what the menus are like to select those options and what the neighborhood looks like if you have a single sim going off to work. Can you at least watch other sims in the public space doing stuff?