Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what do you want to see on the gameplay demo?

Hopefully EA's higher ups will look at this thread.

I want to see the world,community lots especially the night clubs,new interactions and a pregnant sim.

Comments

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    What the OP said and also I want to see the loading screens. They'll probably edit them out, but I want to see how long an actual loading screen will take.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2014
    But we'll get the CAS demo not gameplay one?!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited July 2014
    aspirations
    moodlets
    jobs
    more than one Household you can play in a world
    willow creek
    skills
    wishes
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited July 2014
    I want to see the amazing new routing and multi-tasking. I really don't think it will be amazingly improved as they have been claiming, but i'm willing to be proved wrong. :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    Simpkin wrote:
    But we'll get the CAS demo not gameplay one?!

No there is also a 15 minute gameplay coming out that has nothing to do with cas.
  • Options
    simbilN99simbilN99 Posts: 273 Member
    edited July 2014
    I want to see:

1 Loading screens and how fast they open lots etc
    2 Routing, how well the sims move through the world
    3 Multitasking
    4 AI how well it works
    5 How traits affect sim behavior
    6 Sim interaction how social are they
    7 Jobs are there go to work scenarios
    8 Sim kids and there behaviors
    9 Babies and how interactive are they
    10 Tour of the world and neighborhooods
  • Options
    UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited July 2014
    The masked Sims. Careers. Multi tasking.
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited July 2014
    It would be quite reassuring if the demo were live.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2014
    Interactions between family members, child to parent etc.

And Gladys.
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited July 2014
    I want to see how rotational game play is going to work. So I want to watch someone switch between two families. That will show me how loading screens work. And also how does your Sim go from one hood to another hood. Would like to see how that works PLUS all the stuff catlover said. Not sure you can squeeze all that in, in 15 minutes but I would at least like to see how the loading screens work as I have never played with one in a Sims game. I am new to the series with Sims 3.

• Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't care what they show. I'll be there watching it, then rewatching it, then slowing it wayyyyy down.
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited July 2014
    Absolutely nothing but live mode....no cas no build mode
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I want to see non-staged emotions, intelligence, and routing from the sims. They've been tooting their own horn about it without actually showing us anything for long enough.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm hoping to finally get to see how the makeout on the sofa looks. My thinking is it will depend on the emotion and traits of the sims.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    Chuck :lol: ha,ha...(wishful thinking) if they are planning on showing a household I would like to see the interactions with the sims themselves :)
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like to see several Sims (extended family since that is sort of new in the genes) living in a household. I would like the gurus to show how they handle all these Sims sending them out to several places.

What are the away actions while they take one or two somewhere else in a different district and see the loading screen times.

I would also like to see what they said about having a Sim come to them or sending their Sim to another Sim somewhere else in a different hood/district. (I read everything. :-o ) ETA: adjusted the emoticon, I hit the wrong one. :P

Then I would like to see how they handle the motives, the emotions of an average day for this set of family. How they go out and interact and wonder do they just jump up and run outside somewhere or can freewill stay on and them not go off on their own to the public spaces?

I still have many, many questions.

ETA: Number one thing please show some multitasking other than a Sim seated eating and one standing eating and all talking because that is exactly what I can already do in TS2. I need to see something more to this multitasking for me to believe it is new.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2014
    1. Movement between zones. How fast do those loading screens move?

2. Movement among the lot/public spaces. How much gameplay is immediately accessible.

3. Family play-No toddlers? Well, what do you have for us multi-generational players?

• Options
    Dearra95Dearra95 Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2014
    delonariel wrote:
    I want to see non-staged emotions, intelligence, and routing from the sims. They've been tooting their own horn about it without actually showing us anything for long enough.

I agree. I want it all unstaged. I think it would be wise of them to show how the world works because a lot of people are confused by it. Also show the babies and all these wonderful interactions the boast about.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2014
    rebekah512 wrote:
    1. Movement between zones. How fast do those loading screens move?

2. Movement among the lot/public spaces. How much gameplay is immediately accessible.

3. Family play-No toddlers? Well, what do you have for us multi-generational players?
    3!
    Dearra95 wrote:
    delonariel wrote:

I agree. I want it all unstaged. I think it would be wise of them to show how the world works because a lot of people are confused by it. Also show the babies and all these wonderful interactions the boast about.
    And this too!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm thinking it's going to be only the CAS in the demo...because that was what we got in the pet's one.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Finally back. Google chrome is crashing like crazy today.

Honeypooh they said there is also a gameplay video with 15 minutes of game footage coming in 2 weeks. No date yet though.

I expect to see that announced soon though.
  • Options
    lillypad77lillypad77 Posts: 94
    edited July 2014
    - Skills, what they are and maybe what kind of stuff there is for learning any new ones
    - Careers
    - Seeing the new more difficult bill system in action
    - Little extra goals and aspirations, anything like the Sims 2 or 3 badges and the "make 50 meals of grilled cheese", "have 10 children" awards.
    - pregnancy/giving birth/babies and how adults look after them
    - What the neighbourhoods look like as a whole and how easy it is to move around from place to place
    - What I can actually DO with emotions, if anything, and why that'll make me want to play the game for hours on end. To me it sounds like an incredibly annoying feature so I'd love to be proved wrong.
  • Options
    loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    routing for serious and the emotions without the staging.