Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CandySims14's First Lottery: Candyland! [CLOSED - WINNERS GIFTED]

Welcome to my first Lottery! :D
I’ve decided to call it “Candyland!”

QoeFaHH.png

Overview:

I want to know what kind of candy you like … and by telling me, you have a chance to win free SP’s. Post a picture of any type of candy that you like and explain why you like it. It can be anything from gum to hard candy, to gummies, to chocolate, or anything else you can think of. But what if I don’t like candy you say? Well then I probably don’t want to know you (lol) but seriously, in that case I guess you can post a picture of candy that you don’t like and describe why you don’t like it. The lottery ends at 7am EDT on 7/11/14. The winners will be chosen with Random.org.

XG8564T.png

Prizes & Winners:

*additional prizes added, sponsored by suicidalcheetos!!Thanks Cheetos!

1: 100 SP = lltan(sponsored by suicidalcheetos) GIFTED
2: 75 SP = cassandrastryffe(sponsored by suicidalcheetos) GIFTED
3: 75 SP = FluorescentSoap GIFTED
4: 50 SP = elvintp10 GIFTED
5: 25 SP = Thelessy GIFTED
6: 25 SP = ritaroxy12(sponsored by suicidalcheetos) GIFTED

4kybgC5.gif

Rules:

1: You may enter yourself or nominate someone else, but don’t be afraid to enter yourself, you deserve it!
2: You may only enter once.
3: No gigantic pictures, please.
4: You must have items on your wishlist equivalent to the amount you win.
5: If you win, please let me know within 3 days which items you would like off your wishlist. After 3 days, I will choose for you. If I don’t hear from you within 3 days, I can’t guarantee I will still have the SP’s to gift anymore, and you may lose your prize. (I say this only to cover myself!)

glwfrBh.png

Entry Form:

Username:
Picture & why I like this candy:

Entrants:

1: Thelessy
2: Peachy1102
3: cmbaker16
4: elvintp10 (nominated by suicidalcheetos)
5: ritaroxy12
6: EnvyAshleeyyy (nominated by Shannen)
7: hippies67
8: Kgaff
9: jojo784379
10: Shannen (nominated by EnvyAshleeyyy)
11: FluorescentSoap
12: owlcityfan4eva
13: aprlm
14: clynnc19
15: lltan
16: Felicity1169
17: Fleera
18: Aerlinniel
19: Sophieluckybear7
20: GNRxSas7837
21: Leelujack
22: lovesstorms
23: kayla1686
24: 8jt7-kbp8-nq46-s
25: Evenstar606
26: mcsnjb
27: RosieFluxx
28: TishyTasha
29: MizoreYukii
30: Tboythegreat
31: shadow346
32: cassandrastryffe
33: sshaw1
34: Mizzila1297
35: Simmysimmysimmysim
36: Icouldntfindaname

Comments

• Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username:thelessy
    chicago_soy_dairy_dandies_0206_Edit.jpg

I love Dandies vegetarian marshmallows, they give me a chance to do things like having marshmallows in my hot cocoa, making s'mores and all of those things without having nasty gelatine in my delicious candy.
    Plus they taste great! Too bad they are a bit on the expensive side compared to regular marshmallows. They are so fluffy and good though.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello CandySims my lovely :) (^.^)/ *waves*
    Your Candyland lottery looks great! Well done! :thumbup:
    I am sure you will get many entrants :)
    Good luck! :D
    Note. I do not wish to enter, I just wanted to offer my congratulations and support for your very first lottery (ノ・‿・)ノ *ℓσνє αη∂ ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: Peachy 1102
    045_hello_panda_snack_large_zpsb224751c.jpg

TBH I eat more Oriental food than western food (hope I got that right) I love them because of the flavour and that to me they aren't to much of a task to eat plus the panda is cute and they are also cheap not like 5p fredo's that are now like 50p :) hehe.

This was tough to choose I love loads of chocolate (Cadbury's and Galaxy mainly)but not a fan of sweets though like love harts, mawoems they make me feel sick and everyone always buys them for me, for my birthday and so everyone else ends up eating them lol :)

thanks for a fun Lotto Candy :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: cmbaker16
    Picture & why I like this candy: Sour Gummy Worms
    2cwtyfn.jpg
    I really like sour candy and the faces some people make while eating them is hilarious, so it always gives me and my family a good laugh when we eat them :mrgreen:
  • Options
    suicidalcheetossuicidalcheetos Posts: 315 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Peachy1102: :shock: my boyfriend and I have been looking for those candies everywhere!

@lotto: Username/Nominee: elvintp10

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8gHIpnhZPpk/UI_awvN-LbI/AAAAAAAAC08/dxgAO3VtSWc/s1600/PB2.jpg "width=640" "height=480"[/img]

I have a confession to make....
    Hi my name is Cheetos, and I'm a peanut butter addict. :(
    I just love peanut butter so much, so obviously my favorite candy would be those gourmet peanut butter cups.
    They're my guilty pleasure. >~<
    I don't wanna even admit to how fast a bag of Reese disappears when left in front of me...
    These are probably the best resources/threads for beginners.
    Daily Deal Thread - D&D Spreadsheet - The Gifting Directory
    Reinstall Store Stuff: No Repeats or Disappearing - Nraas Mods to Fix Your Game
    ~Ctrl + F to open up search bar for D&D Spreadsheet~
  • Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ooh a yummy lottery! Congratulations on hosting your first ever lottery! :mrgreen: I'd like to enter myself please

Entry Form:
    Username:
    ritaroxy12
    2zs7mv4.jpg

I really like these sweets (sorry I come from UK and I'm used to calling them sweets :oops: ) because I love Haribo anyway and any fizzy sweets so the combination of both of them together is just amazing! My brother actually brought a pack this afternoon so it's a real coincidence! :lol:
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh awesome! I must enter to support my friend..oh and congrats on first lotto :)

Entry form:

I would like to nominate: EnvyAshleeyyy

Candy I like:

Hmm..

Freedom%20Vanilla%20Vegan%20Marshmallows%2075g-500x500.jpg

Being vegetarian and gluten free makes finding candy really hard but I think that with everything that I have fount and tried, I love these the most. They are so yummy in hot coco and even on their own. They are expensive for what they are but it's better to spend a little extra and be well and happy. :) Apparently they have them in strawberry flavour as well but I have yet to find those. :)

Thelessy: They look yummy, I think they are gluten free as well. :)

Oh and SC..you can get them from here http://www.tofucute.com. I use to buy Hello Panda alot before I realised gluten made me ill.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for hosting & congrats on your first contest!!! :D

Username: hippies67

12c_Swizzleds_Mixed_Fruit_Chocolate_tini_E237_w.jpg

I love to melt my favorite chocolate bar which is either a symphony, toblerone, or lindt brand & then I dip fruit in it which can be mango, banana, pineapple, or strawberry (usually)....addicting!

(pic was from edible arrangements)
    [img]http://www.friarsofkeswick.co.uk/images/lindt-excellence-chilli-chocolate-bar-p489-816_zoom.jpg "width=300"[/img]

*edited for spelling errors and to add pic origination*
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks everyone who entered so far! :)

It's turning out better than I'd hoped. I'm seeing a lot of candy that I've never heard of before, which is so cool! Of course that doesn't say anything less about the classics. :)

Big thank you to suicidalcheetos for sponsoring an additional 200 SP. I have spread it out a bit, so that more people can win. I hope that's okay with everyone.

How fun! :D
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    edited July 2014
    Entry Form:

Username: Kgaff

Godiva chocolate, I love truffles, chocolate truffles and these are for special occasions like Christmas, anniversary or birthdays, because it's Tuesday, that's what makes them special.

godiva_zps5fdf638b.jpg
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited July 2014
    Shannen those look good I haven't tried those yet, will have to look out for them.
  • Options
    jojo784379jojo784379 Posts: 256 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: jojo784379
    Fav candy and why I like it:

I love M&M's because I just love chocolate!

M%26M_mascots.png
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats on your first lotto Candy :D Such a cute idea, and so fitting ;)

Username: EnvyAshleeyyy but I would like to nominate Shannen :D

Favorite Candy: Pretzel M&Ms. These are my all time favorite candy! I'm not really big on the whole sweet treat thing, I much rather have something salty so this is the PERFECT combination of the two ;)

dpuyy1.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    @Shannen: Thanks for the link! Also, I actually have a 4 bags of those in my cabinet I'm kinda a partial vegetarian since I don't like consuming pig or cow, it makes me physically sick like a gluten allergy.
    I found out that a lot of marshmallows contained gelatin, so I was really happy when I found those marshmallows they do taste delicious!~ >w<
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh Ashley…you darling moo you! <3 You, you silly Pony! I love pretzels so you can imagine how sad I felt when I saw them down the American isle in the supermarket…I nearly cried.

Lessy: I hope you fine them, they have strawberry flavour too.

SC…Ohh they sell strawberry ones too but I cannot find them anywhere. I cannot eat any kind of meat either..the reaction is worst than food poising. Yeah most of the sweets contain gelatine thats either pork or beef and I'm like..in sweets? WTH!

• Options
    edited July 2014
    @suicidalcheetos: they are very hard to find I get mine from an Oriental shop in town I buy loads at once because I don't go often!
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2014
    Entry Form:

Username: FluorescentSoap

I kept changing my mind whilst doing this form but here I go. I cannot lie Galaxy Chocolate! :oops: at college I'd just buy this all the time, no actual food just galaxy chocolate. mm, addictive.

galaxy_obsession_box.jpg

This chocolate just melts in your mouth, especially the smooth milk ones. The ripple is the same so heavenly.

BUT! my addiction was .. this monster [with a coffee become my lunch]

cookie-caramel.png
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    edited July 2014
    username: owlcityfan4eva

DSCN6976__61704.1329244309.1280.1280.JPG?c=2

I love Swedish fish. Every year for Christmas there is always at least one package of Swedish fish. So when ever I think of Swedish Fish I always think about Christmas.

Thanks For Hosting!
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    edited July 2014
    thanks for hosting!
    Username:aprlm
    Favorite Candy: Wonka chocolate waterfall bar.They are delicious!You cant go wrong with chocolate ;)33m5t3a.jpg
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations on your first lottery CandySims14! :) It is a great theme for a contest! It is great seeing everyone's pictures and reading about their favourite candy. Continue to have fun hosting it! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    FluorescentSoap : I love Galaxy chocolate so much..... as much as chocolate frogs they are so nice :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What I wouldn't give to have a bag of Swedish fish! I bet they smell yummy!

OMG! Peach! I so want a chocolate frog! I'm going there once I've paid for my new PC and got Christmas out the way and then..HP studios here I come :)
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: clynnc19

Favorite candy and why I like it:

candycorn.jpg

CANDY CORN :twisted: Because it's delicious! Lol I think it's my fav half for nostalgia reasons and half because it's just so darn tasty. It's kinda weird that I love it so much because no one else in my family does. They all hate it actually. I use to love running up to someone's house to trick or treat and they would give me these little pumpkin shapes candies :-o Oh the memories :lol:
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited July 2014
    aww...all the candy looks yummy :mrgreen:

@suicidalcheetos: Hi Cheetos I'd like to admit I'm a peanut butter addict as well :mrgreen:

I love Reese's peanut butter cups :mrgreen: My mom and I fight each other over them if a bag is bought into the house :lol:

@hippies67: We like to dip our strawberries in melted Hersey chocolate :mrgreen: num... :mrgreen:

@Kgaff: Those truffles look good kinda remind me of turtles :mrgreen:

@Jojo and Ashley: M&M's are a childhood favorite but I have to say my favorite are peanut M&M's :mrgreen:

@aprlm: You can not go wrong with Willy Wonka candy :mrgreen:

Now I shall touch on an item I mentioned but some may not know

turtles: are peanuts and caramel covered in chocolate...yum...*drools*
    feor2q.jpg

another of my favs is cowtales: it's soft caramel with vanilla creme in the middle...*really wants one*

I really love caramel as much as I love peanut butter & chocolate those three make a great combo :mrgreen:
    16ifhvd.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    @Cm: Oh those amazingly delicious cowtails, I can't remember when I had those last. D:
    Heh, I feel kinda spoiled because my mom and a lot of my friends in real life don't like peanut butter.
    I remember when I was younger my friend loved Skittles and hated peanut butter,
    so I traded her all my Skittles for all her Reese's during Halloween.
    We were both so happy, she had a bag full of Skittles and I had a bag full of Reese's. :lol: