Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CandySims14's First Lottery: Candyland! [CLOSED - WINNERS GIFTED]

Comments

• Options
    lltanlltan Posts: 147 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: lltan
    Picture & why I like this candy:
    1333396233jelly_beans.jpg
    Jelly beans! I just like that there are so many flavours to choose from, and it's always a little challenge for myself to not eat all of my favourite ones first.

Thanks for hosting this Candysims! Good luck to everyone :)
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: Felicity1169
    Candy and why I like it:
    butterfinger.jpg

Butterfingers. I really like chocolate and peanut butter so combining them just seems like a good idea for me. Some times I feel like peanut butter can overpower other foods though so I like how butter fingers have a distinct sort of tastes like peanut butter but also maybe caramel taste. I also like how they're crunchy.
  • Options
    FleeraFleera Posts: 313 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: Fleera
    Candy: Violet Crumble
    719b3299a7a192d6f7b931368f34cdd5.jpg
    I was introduced to Violet Crumble by an Australian friend who used to send me huge boxes of it years ago. I love chocolate, but I also love the honeycomb in this candy. It is so easy to eat, whereas a lot of honeycomb candy is as hard as a rock. I don't know if this is still made. I haven't had it in years (last saw it in Disneyland about 8 years ago), but I have very fond memories of it.
  • Options
    AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: Aerlinniel

Candy: Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.

reeces.jpeg

Chocolate and peanut butter...was there ever a more perfect candy? Seeing as it combines two of my favorite things this gets my vote as my favorite candy.

Thanks for holding this lottery CandySims! I'm going to enjoy looking at other people's entries to find some goodies I haven't tried or hear of yet. (Though I think this is going to be make me hungry! :P)
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited July 2014
    Aer... Reese's! Chocolate and peanut butter is the best combo ever. :D
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    sophieluckybear7sophieluckybear7 Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    Entry Form:

Username: sophieluckybear7

CY0170.jpg

They remind me of my childhood and its like a tradition that each time we drive to UK, we eat them in the car. :D
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Fleera - Violet Crumble! I don't know where you live, but there's a store in the US called World Market that carries these. Before that, I used to order them online from the Australian Catalog Company (I think that's what it was called).

Guys, I am loving these entries! I want to look some of them up and learn more about them. I'm glad people are having fun. Is it too conceited to say I love my own lottery? Cuz I really do! :D

Oh, and in case I didn't make it clear, it's OK to pick a candy that someone else picked. No reason you can't both love the same thing! :wink:

Carry on!
  • Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd like to mention my favorite candies growing up and would love to know everyone elses'. (if you are still growing, your first candy memory maybe?)

zots, pop rocks, reeses pb cups (still love them) $1,000,000 bar & something here called a cowboy mix (has "boston beans" which is a candy coated peanut, candy corn, jelly beans, and a variety of candy coated black licorice)

****(my entry is on the 1st page)****

HERE IS A PIC OF THE COWBOY MIX INCASE SOMEONE WAS CURIOUS:
    02185.jpg"WIDTH=300"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited July 2014
    username: GNRxSas7837

haribo+panda+(1).JPG

I only tried these in the last year, but they are blueberry flavour and i love blueberrys plus my favourite animal is a Panda. So it is win win.
  • Options
    AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited July 2014
    Lissa - it is isn't it? :P

Ooo so many things I want to try to find now. The Violet Crumble sounds amazing!And the Galaxy Cookie Crumble... that just has me drooling.The cow tails also sound neat! I think I need to find a specialty shop...
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username:Leelujack

Pic and why I like this Candy

tumblr_m8ndf9CCPe1r5ohvgo1_500.jpg

Caramello Koala!!! It's Aussie like me :) I love slowly pulling it apart and savouring its gooey caramel centre. A childhood favourite I still regularly enjoy :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a yummy & delicious contest! Thanks for hosting and thanks to those who are helping to sponsor!! What a fun lotto!!

Username: lovesstorms

Mmmm...chocolatey goodness with a crunch peanut in the middle. Absolute perfection! I unfortunately could eat a whole bag of these things without blinking. :shock:

MM.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    FleeraFleera Posts: 313 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Fleera - Violet Crumble! I don't know where you live, but there's a store in the US called World Market that carries these. Before that, I used to order them online from the Australian Catalog Company (I think that's what it was called).

Oh my gosh, really?!?!?! I think we have that store here. I've got to go and see if they stock it! Thank you, thank you!!!

Aerlinniel, it really is pretty awesome! :)

• Options
    kayla1686kayla1686 Posts: 1,697 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: kayla1686

To be honest, I'm not a huge candy fan. In fact, my favourite chocolate bars are so healthy (Vegan, Certified Organic, Gluten Free, Raw, and packed with superfoods), that they aren't even really considered candy. But believe me, they taste delicious! Plus, the packaging is so cute and fancy!

Giddy yoyo is a fantastic brand and I highly suggest you check them out if you're interested in eating healthy and clean.

I haven't tried them all yet, but my favourite flavours are Xtra Dark and Salted Vanilla bean. Mmmmm.

giddy-yoyo-raw-cacao-bars-giant.jpg
  • Options
    Racer889Racer889 Posts: 907 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: 8jt7-kbp8-nq46-s

2hz7djt.jpg

I like these candy for the fruity taste. And Its the next best thing to MnM's, since I dont like chocolate...
    hhhpk.gif Basketball ref Vogt!! Go A's, Raiders, and Vols!!!

Share and discuss ur fav TV shows and movies here: http://tinyurl.com/jwpjgx7
    #justiceforboggs! http://tinyurl.com/mnjvw9e
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    This sounds like a fun lotto! I'm not sure how to post images on this site, but I'll try.

Username: Evenstar606

I've loved Plain M&M's since I was a little girl. They are my most favorite chocolate besides Hershey's. I can still remember when Tan M&M's were around. I remember when they replaced them with the blue ones, and was excited to eat them :D I also loved pastel colored ones during Easter. And M&M's are still my favorite candy to eat at the movies!

14587544536_450cb99fd7_s.jpgm and m by Evenstar606, on Flickr
  • Options
    RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: mcsnjb
    160055_heart_throbs_zps37495940.jpg

Haribo hearts... omg best sweets ever! om nom nom <3
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: RosieFluxx

Favourite Candy: Flaked Truffles and Chocolate Orange

Straw_Merang_600.jpg

Terrys-Chocolate-Orange-007.jpg

It really was a tie between these two. Main reason though, they are both chocolate lol. :)

Thanks for hosting this hun. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    TishyTashaTishyTasha Posts: 1,024 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Ohhhhh I love this lotto! I could talk all day about candy! Lol, gah now I want gummie worms! Lol

Username: TishyTasha
    Picture & why I like this candy: Every Halloween I would get these in my bag and tons of them due to my sister not liking them and my mom hating them. So I would get all of them, lol I think that is where my obession started with them. Since, it's just how the coconut and chocolate go so well together. I just LOVE them and I always get a smile thinking back to when my sister would grumble that she had them in her bag. :D

images_zps57006f5b.jpg
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: MizoreYukii
    candycigarettes.jpg
    I wanted to post the originals, but I didn't think it was appropriate since the originals are made to look like cigarettes, including the boxes. :lol:
    I like this candy because it's not too sweet, and it reminds me of a giant mint. I love mints in general, so it was nice to find an old school candy that fit my tastes. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited July 2014
    Haha Mizzie, I know the ones you mean and yes, I use to love to buy them when I was younger. They stopped selling them because of the appearance they gave to young kids, pity really as I loved them.
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Haha Mizzie, I know the ones you mean and yes, I use to love to buy them when I was younger. They stopped selling them because of the appearance they gave to young kids, pity really as I loved them.
    I think they stopped selling them where you're at, right? I found some at an old style shop, then found some at a candy store. xD I still don't understand why they thought it was a good idea, but I enjoy them regardless. :lol:
    Oh! And I found a bubblegum version. O_O I had no idea they made them into gum!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah in the uk, I believe they stopped selling them as I just stopped seeing them in the shop. I could be wrong though..it's known to happen once or twice. :(
  • Options
    TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: Tboythegreat

Picture and why I like them.

I love them because they are so fruity and sweet.. They are so colorful and they make me happy when I eat them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF4r4OlMy8Nz7NQnfVHI139aiCkjyFUF7zXOG66daSeAEuBLsA4A
  • Options
    shadow346shadow346 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: shadow346
    Favorite candy: Gobstoppers. I love how long they last. Perfect for snacking during homework. They're like a jawbreaker and have a really sugary center and they're supposed to change flavors as you eat them which is kind of cool LolEverlasting-Gobstoppers1.jpg