Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got a Store Set Idea?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    ReinGirl22 wrote:
    Hello simguro I really love that the sims have some boardwalk/carnival set out there, but I do think it would be neat if they actually had a carnival set. It could have premium items like those Minnie games to win stuffed animals, oh what about a dunk tank ! Something for horses would be good too like a rink where you get enter a horse show and actually see what's going on, for that matter creating a dog show rink would be cool I also think a water park venue would be cool, maybe with an actual lazy river or some type of water slide (the ones that look like it is actually carved out of the stone), new food stands.

I also have an idea for the people with world adventure packs. first some of sims know karate, so maybe have a set or venue some kind of a rink where you can have formal matches and win medals. Then I was thinking of a something like a honey moon set with some really large bed with draping, candles stuff like that (who would want to see a newly wed sims pop a bottle of wine on then bed, bad the cork could hit them in the eye and you could have some new animation for that.)

As for interactions I think it would be cool to have an arranged marriage interaction, okay so I know a lot of players have games with large families imagine how many funny things could happen if the bride doesn't like the groom or vice versa (everyone loves to a see a good sim fight) Better yet that could be new premium item some kind of alter with an make an arranged marriage function.

Then there is stairs, more curved ones would be nice. Something like the new set of stairs that come with the then and now manor, (I love the stairs, but I didn't want anything else from the set)
    There is also the bathroom I think it would be really cool to have some sort of large hottub tub with a built in waterfall. I also think a walk in shower would be cool, like having a large glass box with glass walls that could be used for different things, oh even some kind of curtain set to go with it.

I love all these ideas. Simguru Copeland I second them. :thumbup:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would really love an indoor jacuzzi aka indoor hottub for two like sims 2 console had.

Prehaps the heart shaped hottub could be this jacuzzi with a waterfall and like outdoor hottubs includes all the romantic interactions plus woohoo however I'd like to see added try for a boy,try for a girl and try for twins or triplets.

Something like this would be nice with the candles also
    GEA_Tub.jpg

Or this
    908133_1310059713707.jpg
  • Options
    limegreenqueen101limegreenqueen101 Posts: 260 Member
    edited July 2014
    Any set with "U" shaped stairs!
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2014
    A working Ferris Wheel to go with the rest of our festival content :D It's the only thing I'm missing to make my carnival/festival complete!
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: I would love a camping venue with log rolling or a store venue that sales campers and camping supplies.

Camping/Lake venue with Bigfoot or lockness or both(since we got more than one dragon). Campers of the pop- up, small, large, and drivable nature. Wringer washer/ washer boards for poor sims, flashlights, two- eye burner stove to put on cabinet tops to cook on, lanturns to carry, rounded tents, hammocks, log rolling, could include Catlover love set in cabins such as bear rug, chocolates, heart tub and bed with romantic table interactions. Cabins could contain some square broken windows and boarded up windows. Campfire songs, smores, chip bags, juice boxes, soups, beans, ect. Perhaps, there could also be a new shelf type to make a walk in pantry, which would go great with the new canning stuff.

Also, just thought it up for the first time, but sleeping bags for kids, sleeping bags for toddlers, and sleeping mats for infants(like a white shawl that the baby is put on to sleep. Maybe a kiddy flashlight and a kiddy lantern.

This could be a store venue to sell supplies and campers and rounded tents. There could be cabins, rounded tents, and campers on the other side of the lake/fishing spot, plus a log rolling place. People could maybe buy supplies and use/rent the cabins/tents/campers while staying at the venue. :mrgreen:

• Options
    ReinGirl22ReinGirl22 Posts: 11
    edited July 2014
    Hello simgoru here are some ideas:

Venue: Dog grooming or animal grooming in general. There is so much opportunity for interactions, premium content like tubs and grooming stands, even cool new decorating accessories. :lol::lol::lol:

Set: A bathroom set with a cool hottub tub with a waterfall, even some cool curtains that sims can actually walk through. A glass walk in shower, you could make the glass panels like wall pieces and make the shower as big as you want. :lol::lol::lol:

Décor:: More curved steps like the ones in the now and then manor. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    edited July 2014
    I wish the store sets/venues with premium content was all sold separately I would buy it. I have missed out on several venues because I like to build my own. The resent venue I want all the items but not the venue. I have bought everything I could but the premium items. I really want them, not the venue. EA would even make more money if we could pick and choose everything.

I would like to see plain sheer curtains for modern homes.
    A tricycle for toddlers
    A radiator like we had in Sims 2 Night Life
    A hot tub like we had in Sims 2 with the steps
    A upright piano for saloons, etc.
    Bigger round dinning tables
    Cafe' curtains
    A shower with out the surrounding glass, like the one we have but for the homes, just the shower head and drain
    bus stops with buses on the main streets
    candy shop items
    more clutter
    more modern artwork, there is enough antic art
    longer hanging plants or at least more of them for plant houses
    Shutters for all windows, that would be one single shutter that would fit on either side of the window.
    **** carpeting or area rugs
    real antic rug designs
    windows with stained glass at the top, not the whole window
    deco purses and briefcases for clothing stores
    closets like we had in Sims 2
    The windows in ITF are nice, but should be dark on both sides, I found you can design the glass and still see though it. Both sides would be nice, you could make your own stain glass. The door should be the same
    I wish the tea set was separate from the table, should be able to put it on other tables.
    A real working train station would be nice, to visit other worlds
    A airport as deco item with planes. I had one from a third party, but I've been trying to stick with just Sims 3 items only.

I know it's a lot, but I am a dreamer that is why I play the Sims, to create my perfect world my way.
    I don't expect any of this to happen, I just thought I would write it down.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hiiiiiii... I know this has been requested somewhere before but I really need wooden struts for Tudor buildings. I'm trying to recreate this library and I'm really struggling. :?

It's the roof sections that are causing me trouble. If we could get a few curved roof beams or some sort of arched columns that'd be awesome. :D

St-Deiniols-Residential-L-001.jpg

Thanks!

Success! I used the DV and MH roof décor items indoors and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. :D

Screenshot-53-1.jpg

I love this, great build.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    One of the things I would love to have is a ceiling beam set. They could work like ceiling lights so that they would not cause routing problems? They could be in maybe three different lengths... 1 tile, 3 tile, and a 5 tile length.

Beams3.jpg

I love this, I have some from Luna Sims. I would prefer them from here.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm tired to see most of curtains doesn't match to most of windows (wrong height, wrong width, wrong depth : window frame through the curtain).

I would like a set of usable curtains.

I agree with you 100%
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited July 2014
    clynnc19 wrote:
    A working Ferris Wheel to go with the rest of our festival content :D It's the only thing I'm missing to make my carnival/festival complete!

THIS! Add to that perhaps bumper cars, some kiddie rides (the round-and-round sort with boats, cars, etc), that would work for children and toddlers, a Scrambler sort of ride, etc. A haunted house that we could set up, and see the sims ride through, would be amazing! Maybe a funhouse of the same sort. NOT rabbit holes for those! Midway games where they could actually win prizes, such as darts at balloons, a "fishbowl" fishing game, shooting gallery, etc. A complete set, though. We have bits and pieces; the roller coaster from the Boardwalk, a carousel and tent pieces, and some nice decor from the Le Cirque stuff, but it's not complete. For circuses, a working trapeze, the ability to have multiple acrobats perform together, animal show rings (for horses and dogs), some added horse tricks, like standing on the horse as it trots around. You get the idea! Complete sets, please!

Besides that, boats working on lots would be cool. Speedboats won't, of course, but why can't we stick paddleboats on a community lot? SO wanted that for the Seven Gnomes Amusement Park, and the carnival set I built, but they don't stay when we save. Some version that would would be awesome.
  • Options
    Green_Girly100Green_Girly100 Posts: 296 Member
    edited July 2014
    vcosley wrote:
    I would like to see plain sheer curtains for modern homes.
    A tricycle for toddlers
    A radiator like we had in Sims 2 Night Life
    A hot tub like we had in Sims 2 with the steps
    A upright piano for saloons, etc.
    Bigger round dinning tables
    Cafe' curtains
    A shower with out the surrounding glass, like the one we have but for the homes, just the shower head and drain
    more clutter
    more modern artwork, there is enough antic art
    longer hanging plants or at least more of them for plant houses
    Shutters for all windows, that would be one single shutter that would fit on either side of the window.
    **** carpeting or area rugs
    real antic rug designs
    deco purses and briefcases for clothing stores
    + shoe deco please
    closets like we had in Sims 2
    I know it's a lot, but I am a dreamer that is why I play the Sims, to create my perfect world my way.
    I don't expect any of this to happen, I just thought I would write it down.

seconded for these items :mrgreen:
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited July 2014
    zjdx1e.jpg

^A whole bunch of ideas are "in" the banner.

Doesn't have to be a set, necessarily... It'd be nice to see some or all of these items come to fruition in any future release(s).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am sure that it has already been mentioned but I would absolutely love to see a "no paparazzi" sign that we can put in our sims yards to keep the paparazzi away.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Kaike78 wrote:
    I am sure that it has already been mentioned but I would absolutely love to see a "no paparazzi" sign that we can put in our sims yards to keep the paparazzi away.

:thumbup:

Never liked them in real life and it's not any different with the sims. :?
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    So, I was thinking. I would really love floor pillows that act as a couch, loveseat, or chairs. It could go with another India set, or a Japanese dining set with pillows and a chabudai.

Such as the pictures shown below

170px-Borderless_Art_Museum_NO-MA02n2040.jpg

using-floor-pillows-in-interior-decorating-17.jpg

floorpillows.jpg

I would really like to see something like this! :D I REALLY want them to be useful, not just decor. :)

My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh, and windows with a usable ledge! :D And more 3 slot doors and windows!
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    We need a pantry to store our preserves and jam.
  • Options
    sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just to keep the idea alive:

Adorable sheep to shear;

Spinning wheel for their wool;

Making dyes for the yarn;

Weaving carpets and bed covers;

A sewing machine for using finer threads to make anything.

Tic-TAc- Baaaaahh :lol:
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kaike78 wrote:

I use the Moodlet Manager to "Zap" they. Not really the same as a "Keep Out" sign, but it is satisfying. :twisted: :wink:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Kaike78 wrote:

I use the Moodlet Manager to "Zap" they. Not really the same as a "Keep Out" sign, but it is satisfying. :twisted: :wink:

I use Nrass to disable them... don't play with celbraties any way... when you trun them of the paparatzis schould go too ... but they don't so.... I turn them of... and those already spawnd when I turn of might just get hit by lightning :twisted: if they in my way
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    sharonxyz wrote:
    Just to keep the idea alive:

Adorable sheep to shear;

Spinning wheel for their wool;

Making dyes for the yarn;

Weaving carpets and bed covers;

A sewing machine for using finer threads to make anything.

Tic-TAc- Baaaaahh :lol:

yes... and kids petting the lam and sheeps... and feedign them (the lam a bottle)

and kniting... could mainly be toys and deco you knit, weave and sew .....
    though I love if we also be able to unlock new knitted hats, new mitts aswell as scarves and shawls(works in the necklas spot) for all ages
    that all work like the jewelery fromt he jewelery set... you can wear it (if for your age and gender), give it as gift, or sell it using the backpack... but the items is in creat a sim if you don't want to creat it.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    Could we PLEASE get a 4 tile arch?? One that goes all the way up to the ceiling??
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Kaike78 wrote:

Haha. I will give that a try sometime. Thank you for mentioning this!

"Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Weeeeeelll, I wasn't going to mention steampunk here again, but it has to be done. Something tells me that people think the only thing I'm referring to when it comes to that thread is the attire, when in actuality I'm referring to all aspects of it, including build/buy, which I know the store team can do right now. So, I'd like to place a few pics here for inspiration.

Hey look, it's Atlas!
    [img]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/58/6a/61/586a6154c0ba07b0d233d0d3c061f093.jpg "Width=300"[/img]

We have suitcases, but not like this...
    [img]http://www.simpleregistry.com/anything/blog/trunk01.jpeg "Width=400"[/img]

Gorgeous, steampunk and a VERY popular request...
    [img]http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.9110658.7275/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg "Width=400"[/img]

Clutter...
    [img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.shelterpop.com/media/2010/09/industrial-modern-decorating-1.jpg "Width=500"[/img]

These dangling light bulbs would be BEAUTIFUL for a wedding...
    [img]http://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/2012/09/LDF12_bulbshop8.jpg "Width=500"[/img]

...Best thing about this is that guys will like it, too. This stuff is VERY masculine. Oh, and it's IN right now, very much so. Every time I leave my house there is SOMETHING with nuts and bolts!

For more pics, check out my steampunk thread. There are pics throughout, but pages 6,7 and 9 probably have the best.