Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brunch at the Old Mill - RAFFLE for 10 sets WINNERS ANNOUNCED

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners.
  • Options
    JlkealJlkeal Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats winners :D
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello

OOOH Bree I love your Congratulations!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!!! That is so totally awesome that so many got to win and were gifted. That is truly great. :)

charicharn
  • Options
    Chloe416Chloe416 Posts: 38 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my goodness!!! I won!!! Thank you so much for hosting Tiki and dorseypjd and all of the sponsors for gifting this beautiful set! It's sure to be my favorite! Congratulations to all of the other winners as well!
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations to all of the winners, hope to see many of your pics up showing the beautiful lots you build with this set. I woke up finding my mill wishlist gone as well :shock: read my emails and saw that a lovely simmer has gifted me the Mill as well, so I will be enjoying it with you all :wink: Thanks Tiki and all the lovely sponsors for giving us all the opportunity to own a new store item when our simpoints just are not enough, I have seen amazing support in this community that warmed my heart, hopefully if more content is released I will be in the position to one day help be a sponsor as well :mrgreen: Happy simming everone :thumbup:
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2014
    Holy freakin crap I won :shock: I never win anything. Thank you so much Nik24X7 for this awesome set! You guys are so generous to give these sets away. My sims are really going to enjoy their tea parties :wink:
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited July 2014
    CONGRATS, to all the winners and thanks to the sponcers and hostess!!!

:D
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm kinda late (Took a drive to a big store, had a picnic) but congrats to all the winners, sponsors and hostess! :)
    You're too late.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    Redrose390Redrose390 Posts: 97 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to all the winners...

:D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kind of late but I did want to say thank you and congrats to the winners ;)
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm late coming back to this thread. Congrats to all of the lucky winners and a very big thank you to the host and those who donated sets.

Happy Simming everyone!
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    clynnc19 wrote:
    Holy freakin crap I won :shock: I never win anything. Thank you so much Nik24X7 for this awesome set! You guys are so generous to give these sets away. My sims are really going to enjoy their tea parties :wink:
    You're welcome! Enjoy the set!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to our host and the sponsors. You folks are my cup o' tea :lol:
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • Options
    usualsuspectusualsuspect Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners. I am sure you will all enjoy this generous gift. :)
  • Options
    suzitjadesuzitjade Posts: 112 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Huge congrats to all winners, I'm sure you will all enjoy the set immensely.

Huge thanks to all the wonderful sponsors who made this possible at all! It's heartwarming to see.
  • Options
    roboticromanticsroboticromantics Posts: 242 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you so much! (: Of course to the gifter Oolonglong but to everybody involved. I am so excited!! My "Lucky" trait was definitely working in my favor. ;)

My families in Riverview are going to be very excited for the water wheel, harvestables, canning, and, of course, some tea time. <3

Sorry it took me a while to dig up this thread to say thank you. In fact, the site didn't even alert me that I had been gifted. (The message exists but there wasn't an alert.) I only discovered it through looking over my wishlist and realizing it says I own it. I had a mini heart attack haha.
  • Options
    nytikanytika Posts: 275 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you tiki5872 for having this raffle. Thanks to dragon123561 for the set. you guys are the bomb dot com..Ive been away for the holiday and just coming back to the forums. sorry this thank you is so late.
  • Options
    N1NJASQU1RRELSN1NJASQU1RRELS Posts: 6
    edited July 2014
    Is it to late to enter?
  • Options
    LuckieoneLuckieone Posts: 478 Member
    edited July 2014
    Could you please add me, i would love Brunch at the Old Mill :D