Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brunch at the Old Mill - RAFFLE for 10 sets WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    This raffle is closed. If you where able to post before this than you are ok. Please check back tomorrow for the winners!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • usualsuspectusualsuspect Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello ... I edited my first reply, but want to make sure you catch it ... please remove me from the list as I have been gifted the set from a wonderful, generous member.

Good luck to the rest! :)
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Please take me OFF the raffle list as the amazing Kateoverend just spoiled me outrageously. :mrgreen: She, and all you folks doing this, are amazing and wonderful!

Thank you for letting me know AmaraRena! Kate is so sweet!
    Aww.. Thank you Tiki :) I am not often in a position to gift, so when I can I like to 'pay it forward' as so many simmers are super kind to me :) I love this warm and wonderful community ❤

You are always so kind and thoughtful, and though you may not be able to gift items/sets often, you always give the gift of your time to stop and give kind and encouraging words! Those things in my personal opinion are worth alot more! {{hugs}}
    NewBanner.jpg
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    This raffle is closed. If you where able to post before this than you are ok. Please check back tomorrow for the winners!!

Thanks so much for this opportunity Tiki :wink: Goodluck to all who is in the raffle, can't wait to see tomorrow morning, its quarter to three in the afternoon here :mrgreen:
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:

Thank you very much again hun!! :) Please take me OFF the raffle list as I cannot believe, this morning i had woke up and noticed tt awesome Shirley,Grandmothergamer made a sneak attack on my WL , and gift this lovely set to me!!

Omgoodness i feel sooo spolied! :)

Wish everyone good luck and thank you sponsors too!! That's an amazing number :)

Have a wonderful day & weekned guys!! xxx Hugs
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited July 2014
    Good luck everyone!! :)
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Tiki! :D

My name is #6 on the list. I just came online and discovered that jcp011c2 had gifted me the set. So my name can be removed.

Thank you JCP, and Thank you all so much for holding these raffles!

~ Happy Simming!
  • simslimsysimslimsy Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2014
    i know that im real late, but could you add me please
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    emma-stone-excited.gif

SQUEE! I'm so excited for everyone!!!
  • espereldaesperelda Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm late too. IF its possible I could still be added...... If not, I certainly understand. Thanks!
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited July 2014
    Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see who wins. :)

Thanks to tiki for hosting, and all of the sponsors for being so generous. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2014
    So exciting! Can't wait to see who wins :D Good luck everyone!
  • friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited July 2014
    since this is closed if i win can i pick someone for my set.

all i did ws sy good morning and the next thing i knew i got buried under a old mill who ever thought saying good morning was dangerous.
  • cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited July 2014
    aprlm has been gifted!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Tiki, you were an awesome host! Happy 4th to everyone that celebrates it! :)
    edited July 2014
    emma-stone-excited.gif

SQUEE! I'm so excited for everyone!!!

:lol::lol:
    NewBanner.jpg
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to the winners. :) I hope you all enjoy your new set. :D

Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited July 2014
    cbrock7 wrote:
    aprlm has been gifted!

Wow your quick!! :D Thank you again cbrock for being a sponser!! Your generosity and thougtfullness are much appreciated!!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    edited July 2014
    since this is closed if i win can i pick someone for my set.

all i did ws sy good morning and the next thing i knew i got buried under a old mill who ever thought saying good morning was dangerous.

lol, that's what you get for being so awesome! Hugs!
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    cbrock7 wrote:
    aprlm has been gifted!

Wow your quick!! :D Thank you again cbrock for being a sponser!! Your generosity and thougtfullness are much appreciated!!!

lol, quick, you say? that is funny, I'm slower than a turtle but I was sitting on go today, because I love these things. It was a pleasure, and fun too. Hugs!
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to the winners I hope you all enjoy the new set! Thank you so much to Tiki for hosting and all the sponsors, very generous ! :D:mrgreen:
  • dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872.Chloe416 has been gifted.Hope everyone has a great weekend.Maybe we can all meet for brunch at The Old Mill. :lol::lol:
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to all the winners, I sent them all their set. :mrgreen:
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• cpromisel123cpromisel123 Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2014
    I received my gift and just wanted to say thank you so much for hosting this raffle.
    I have never received a gift before on the sims website and I am so incredibly grateful to receive such a beautiful set!
    Thank you to all the sponsors and the community in general for being generous and thoughtful.
    I am looking forward to treating my sims to a wonderful afternoon tea and scones at the Old Mill! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    dorseypjd wrote:
    Tiki5872.Chloe416 has been gifted.Hope everyone has a great weekend.Maybe we can all meet for brunch at The Old Mill. :lol::lol:

Thank you again dorsey!! Your generosity is much appreciated!! And I would LOVE to meet everyone at the Old Mill for brunch!! I imagine we would have such a wonderful time!! :D:D
    NewBanner.jpg
    edited July 2014
    dorseypjd wrote:

I'll definitely see you there! :)