Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Game- Day 4 pg 37

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,802 Member
    edited June 2014
    The concert was good, but not the greatest. In some regards, I wish I would have stayed behind, but can't change it, so all good. :mrgreen:

No problems, all! It's part of the game and the AfterLife area did help a great deal for me. :) I worked my butt off to try to NOT say I was the copy and to try to prove my innocence in other ways. :shock: If I'd have been around, then I definitely would have claimed. I don't even have a smart phone, though. Trying to get out of debt here. ;)

It doesn't matter now anyway.

Town wins!

Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sorry guys for not helping much :lol: Summer just made me way too lazy :P
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,802 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh, and also, none of my hypo stuff was true.

Night 1 - Skelda
    Night 2 - Harry (because he was bugging me so much...lol, sorry, Harry, but if you were inno, then I would have tried to side with you. If you were guilty, then I'd have ignored you and pushed hard for you.)
    Day 3 - lynched before I even had a chance to come on AT ALL, so couldn't say anything.

So, I just had to make something up.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited June 2014

Night 1 - Skelda
    Night 2 - Harry (because he was bugging me so much...lol, sorry, Harry, but if you were inno, then I would have tried to side with you. If you were guilty, then I'd have ignored you and pushed hard for you.)
    Day 3 - lynched before I even had a chance to come on AT ALL, so couldn't say anything.

Oh, wow. I had a feeling this could have happened (you picking Skelda night one). But the odds of that were low, so I figured your hypo (what the hell does hypo stand for or even mean?? :lol: Still haven't figured that out) would most likely be right, thus Kleine was innocent. Fortunately that was the case, but if she ended up mafia... that would have been bad for the town. :shock:

So this hypo-cop thing can actually have the opposite effect. It has the potential to help the mafians. Scary thought.
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm guessing hypo = hypothetical? i.e. hypothetically, if I was cop...

Congrats town. That's what, six wins in a row now? :P
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2014
    Well I didnt do bad considering it was my first time being a baddie lol and I really did have a bad day yesterday and my head was all over the place. I think this is the first time ever that I actually lasted the whole game (even though it was my death that ended the game). Knew I should of chosen to kill Turner instead of Trouble lol. If I had survived the night then Kleine would of been killed next
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Well I didnt do bad considering it was my first time being a baddie lol and I really did have a bad day yesterday and my head was all over the place. I think this is the first time ever that I actually lasted the whole game (even though it was my death that ended the game). Knew I should of chosen to kill Turner instead of Trouble lol. If I had survived the night then Kleine would of been killed next

No, you did fine, I only suspected you because everyone else was so obviously innocent. :P So that's not your bad at all.

I think you made the right choice (and not just because you didn't kill me :lol: ). Some people were still suspecting me, and everyone assumed Trouble was good, especially since Aitkens accused her before he died. So there was a chance the town was going to lynch me. :b
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Marvelissa wrote:
    I'm guessing hypo = hypothetical? i.e. hypothetically, if I was cop...

Congrats town. That's what, six wins in a row now? :P

Ah, that makes a lot of sense, I think you're right. Thanks. :-)

:-o The mafia needs to step up their game!!
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited June 2014
    thank GAWSH i was lynched :lol::lol:

1. I dislike being mafia so much now
    2. I was away all Saturday and couldn't be bothered trying to get on to participate since it was a busy day and that would take too much effort :lol:

Congrats town!!
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited June 2014

Night 1 - Skelda

Oh, wow. I had a feeling this could have happened (you picking Skelda night one). But the odds of that were low, so I figured your hypo (what the hell does hypo stand for or even mean?? :lol: Still haven't figured that out) would most likely be right, thus Kleine was innocent. Fortunately that was the case, but if she ended up mafia... that would have been bad for the town. :shock:

So this hypo-cop thing can actually have the opposite effect. It has the potential to help the mafians. Scary thought.

Now I wish I was mafia. :twisted:
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net