Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roller Coaster, Carnival and; Amore builds - please post your pics

Comments

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    Catdog123 wrote:
    Here is the download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8259930

- No custom content used.
    - A few decorative pieces from the store four to be exact. There is also the "Mascardo's Marine Misadventures" slip and slide in the splash pad area. If you don't have that one installed in your game I recommend replacing it with the frog head slip and slide from either generations or town life.
    - Needs the boardwalk, world of wonder, bistro, arcade hoops and wave rider premium content.
    - The link says pets and into the future was used but I have combed through the lot three times and can not find any content from either expansion.
    - Could that be because I have the expansions installed in my game? If anyone could answer that, that would be great.
    - Only Stuff pack needed is town life. Many of the decorations from that pack are used.

Edit: For those that downloaded the lot and left a recommendation earlier. I think there was 4 I re uploaded the lot because it was packaged at night and the exchange pictures made it look kind of dismal with no sunlight. If you could re recommend it that would be great. The link above in this post has been replaced.
    Hang Ten! With Carousel looks amazing Catdog! :D You have done an incredible job creating it :thumbup: Thank you for sharing this with us. Recommended! :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Catdog-your lot is lovely! Thanks to a lovely friend, I got the circus dropped on me overnight! I am going to d/l your lot later today and give it a go, can't wait! Also I dropped a few rec's in your studio for you as well! Have a great day all! {{{Hugs}}} :)

Is "Mascardo's Marine Misadventures" in an expansion or is it in the store? I want to make sure I have all the items I need! :) Ok I now see it is in the store! :oops: It's early here still! :)
    How lovely Faith :) I never ceased to be amazed by the kindness and generosity of the simmers in this warm and wonderful community ♥ Enjoy your new lot my dear :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oolonglong wrote:
    Amazing lot! Thank you for sharing. Recommended.
    Hello Oolonglong (^.^)/ *waves* I hope you are having a lovely day :)
    ٩(๑•◡•๑)۶ ⓁⓞⓋⒺ & ⒽⓤⒼⓈ
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2014
    Catdog, your Lot looks amazing :thumbup:

I have rec'd it and downloaded it. I can't wait to use it - I have already sorted out a location in Sunlit Tides to put it. And I will enjoy seeing everyone else's creations. I'm going to add the new set into my SV fairground.

Thanks for sharing.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited June 2014
    Catdog, you have added a lot of drama to your lot. It looks spectacular.

Thank you for adding it to the thread. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Here is my Carnival on the Water lot.

I highly recommend anyone who placed it in their game, to put it on the lot it was built on or you will probably have problems with levels.

It was built on Palm Beach, Pirate Island, Isla Paradiso.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8260473

RCSeasons1_copy.jpg

I'll post more pictures in a few hours. It's 2am here now and I need sleep.

It has a Seasonal Marker - so it changes each season.

Here's a link to the tutorial that lets you fix the levels so you can put it on other lots.
    http://oumamea-the-sims3.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/problems-with-lots-sinking-into-ground.html?showComment=1371945888839#c1633653476675176981

Now here are the pictures - about a day late due to having to do a complete new Sims 3 folder.

RCWater00001.jpg

RCWater000057.jpg

RCSeasons00020.jpg

RCSeasons00018.jpg

RCSeasons00019.jpg

RCWater000053.jpg

RCWater000055.jpg

RCWater00005.jpg

RCWater000018.jpg

RCWater000026.jpg

Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:

I highly recommend anyone who placed it in their game, to put it on the lot it was built on or you will probably have problems with levels.

RCSeasons1_copy.jpg

This looks awesome! :shock: I am definitely downloading this when I get home to AL. But for now I rec'd and fav'd. :D
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cool looking lots Catdog and Karritz... :thumbup: I rec'ed both but can't download them as I haven't brought the new venue yet... :wink:
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:

RCSeasons1_copy.jpg

:shock: The red looks really awesome in the snow. Downloading and recommending. :)

- Thanks for the recommendations and kind comments. Going to upload a "classic" version of the park that doesn't have the carnival stuff for those that downloaded the original.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    I highly recommend anyone who placed it in their game, to put it on the lot it was built on or you will probably have problems with levels. It was built on Palm Beach, Pirate Island, Isla Paradiso.

RCSeasons1_copy.jpg
    Another awesome Lot! Thanks for sharing. Downloaded and recd.

• Options
    OolonglongOolonglong Posts: 562 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:

RCSeasons1_copy.jpg

That is remarkable Karritz, how you are able to fit so much into such a relatively small lot! :shock: Love how you added the seasonal marker. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I downloaded it but I don't have the that circus spirit set installed. So a lot of things have been replaced. Think I will buy the set though as its the only thing I'm missing for this lot.

But so far I really like that layout. Lots of fun things to do. The magic tent is really a fun idea. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    My Merman swam over right away. :)
    Screenshot-1656.jpg

Karritz I can not put in to words how amazingly beautiful the entrance to the roller coaster is at night when placed on the lot you built it on. :shock:

Screenshot-1662.jpg
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Got the Circus set I'll check out the park again later. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited June 2014
    Screenshot-225_zpsd605a793.jpg
    I just like the small carnival lots
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited June 2014
    O____O You guys are so creative that it hurts haha.

@Karritz: Stunning, I'd love to go there.
    @EswenRaedself: They did a great job, that looks really trendy!
    @Kathy090660: Cute! ^_^
    @Catdog123: I love your park. Looks like way too much fun.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you so much Karritz! I love it. I used that tutorial that you gave a link to so that I could get the level right. Thank you so so much!
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:

RCSeasons1_copy.jpg

Absolutely Beautiful!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2014
    Here's my first ever attempt at a carnival lot: FunTown

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8261236

I still have to upload my pics so I'll update post later, but some basic information: it's on a 60x60 lot so it'll work well in older worlds like Riverview and Twinbrook (I built it in Riverview, in fact, and playtested it in Twinbrook). No CC but does have some store and EP items; I tried to keep those to a minimum though. Features include roller coaster, surfing pool, playground, carousel, dance pavilion and more!
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you for the encouragement. I hope those who have downloaded my Carnival on the Water park enjoy it.

simhead70, lisasc360, Catdog123, elanorbreton, Oolonglong, Xoxk9, Mstybl95 and cherid87120 I appreciate your kind words and downloads and faves and recs. :D:D

Your feedback gives me incentive to try another build at some stage. But it might be a while. I have other things to do. :cry: Real Life keeps getting in the way. :cry:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    - Stilljustme2
    Recomended and downloaded the lot. My Sims are running around it creating havoc as I type this actually :). I like how the coaster wraps around the wave station. I also like how the water parts of the coaster are lined with trees that sort of reminds me of one of those water rafting style rides which I really love. :mrgreen: The colors you chose for the carousel and tent are really pretty. The way you decorated the interior of the tent made me think that might be a great place for outdoor summer/spring weddings if there was an arch in there.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2014
    Adventfear (hope I got that right) I love your spooky roller coaster lot!

Karritz I love your use of circus colors and how the lot is over the water.Sooo nice!

Catdog very cool theme you got going there. I noticed in the other thread a tunnel of love or something? Will you post more pics? Looked nice.

Thanks for sharing the link Eswen. Nice build!

I'm hoping someone will upload a lot with circus, stage, roller and coaster stuff fit for Moonlight Falls/Midnight Hollow worlds. I know there's been a few uploads already but now updated with the new venue items and make it more magical, but slightly creepy for all the supernaturals, kids, and robots. :wink:
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Adventfear (hope I got that right) I love your spooky roller coaster lot!

Karritz I love your use of circus colors and how the lot is over the water.Sooo nice!

Catdog very cool theme you got going there. I noticed in the other thread a tunnel of love or something? Will you post more pics? Looked nice.

Thanks for sharing the link Eswen. Nice build!

I'm hoping someone will upload a lot with circus, stage, roller and coaster stuff fit for Moonlight Falls/Midnight Hollow worlds. I know there's been a few uploads already but now updated with the new venue items and make it more magical, but slightly creepy for all the supernaturals, kids, and robots. :wink:

Oh I will that's actually a second lot park I started working a while back its still in its early stages but I will certainly post more pictures when it becomes more developed.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Karritz love your Carnival on the Water park + seasonal marker as a bonus
    sims having so much fun I'm playing Positano in Italy July 2011 Edition custom world
    by Remmo. It's on the beach looking grate just ment for It and have recomended. :P :thumbup:
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    Thank you for the encouragement. I hope those who have downloaded my Carnival on the Water park enjoy it.

simhead70, lisasc360, Catdog123, elanorbreton, Oolonglong, Xoxk9, Mstybl95 and cherid87120 I appreciate your kind words and downloads and faves and recs. :D:D

Your feedback gives me incentive to try another build at some stage. But it might be a while. I have other things to do. :cry: Real Life keeps getting in the way. :cry:

You are quite welcome Karritz... :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top