Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roller Coaster, Carnival and; Amore builds - please post your pics

1272829303133...Next

Comments

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited March 4
    ASTRO ORBITER
    Cool rollercoaster ride among the planets. Includes casual dining, upper level bar and washroom facilities. Fun for everyone!

DOWNLOAD ***** PICTURES

vyyWVIq.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 5
    DUMBO THE FLYING ELEPHANT RIDE
    Have you ever seen an elephant fly? Well neither have I. But visit this wonderful attraction and let your imagination soar. There's Dumbo, and his best friend Timothy Q. Mouse, and a host of other animals to see. Fun awaits on the colourful carousels, indoor playground and arcade. Enjoy a BBQ when you get hungry or munch on snacks. Washroom facilities also included.

DOWNLOAD ***** PICTURES

1eszpyz7kqxv.jpg

Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    edited March 5
    UNDER THE SEA CASTLE RIDE
    Continuing on with builds for our Disney Magic Kingdom world collaboration, here’s another fun lot. Sim can take a gondola ride around Prince Eric's Castle from “The Little Mermaid” and enjoy the “Under the Sea” displays and landscaping. Then they can relax in the lounge, have a meal from the buffet table, or even take a nap in the tower. No CC or CAP.

DOWNLOAD ***** PICTURES

wjn536c5mz25.jpg

Inspiration
    sjcxtx4mf6ic.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 5
    SPLASH MOUNTAIN ROLLERCOASTER
    Take a ride on this unique coaster but don't fall into the swamp! Enjoy scenes as you travel in and out the mountain with Brer Rabbit, Brer Gator, Brer Bear and friends. Then have a meal or drink upstairs in the canteen. Place at 34 Frontierland in Disney Magic Kingdom if using this world. No cc.

DOWNLOAD / PICTURES

2qbxp4xtbz5m.jpg

Inspiration
    7p098l5iq3fz.jpg
    g89w88h3fe3c.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 5
    JURASSIC WATERPARK
    Step back in time as your sims gaze in awe and enjoy themselves in this dinosaur themed waterpark. The impressive visitor's center inspired by the movie includes a fossil museum, indoor pool, washroom facilities. The landscaped grounds include a gondola ride (not necessary), outdoor pool, splash pad, water games and other activities.

DOWNLOAD
    Link to video walkthrough: 🍿https://youtu.be/R10KmnUtyM4

The video walkthrough gondola ride is jerky in spots since my mouse refused to cooperate with me (or vice versa lol) and I don’t have proper editing software. But anyway I hope you enjoy it if you take a look. Pretend it’s the view from a baby dinosaur… sometimes walking, sometimes swimming lol. At least the music is great 😊

ak8sf6az7tem.jpg

Park map and floor plans
    yrmdtjuvxwo4.jpg
    w3rteb778j4e.jpg

Custard
    buc5v1rafdjm.jpg
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim, Jurassic Waterpark is so creative! Great work! :)
  • Options
    edited March 5
    Lighthouse Amusement Park v2 (01/26/2024)
    50x50 commercial lot
    7 Clamshell Walk, Cape Albacore
    (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1011206/cape-albacore-world-collaboration )

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

Lighthouse Amusement Park is located on Cape Albacore's lighthouse area with fantastic views of the water. Your simmies will have all kinds of fun riding the roller coaster that loops round the park and rides straight through the lighthouse. Climb to the top of the lighthouse to check out the views; along the way there’s levels where you can stop to snack on some goodies or grab some beer and catch what’s on the TV. There’s more fun to be had at the carousel, the rock climbing walls, the horseshoe pits, the fire walk, the haunted house, a roller skating rink, an arcade with billiards, karaoke and games, a playground for the kiddies, face painting booths, kissing booths, photo booths, love inspector booth, gnubb game, hot dog and pie eating contests, apple bobbing, BBQ grills, lots of food options and public restrooms.

[Note: FYI, there is lots of store content on this lot including stuff from the Boardwalk and World of Wonder.]

8zFdUow.jpeg

Custard Check:
    6iqfd4wdl1l0.png

• Options
    edited March 5
    The Barnstormer Roller Coaster, 3/15/2022

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

This junior roller coaster was inspired from the one at Disney World and was created for the Disney Magic Kingdom World collaboration. It starts out in the loft of an old barn and meanders through an abandoned farm. There are slight turns and slight drops but hope you're not afraid of heights as our coaster does climb to a height of 30 feet. Just the place to visit if you have a fear of riding those big roller coasters with "deadman's drop" and all those loop-de-loops.

Afterwards, go downstairs in the barn and visit our snack bar or make your own pizza. You can also grill hot dogs, get your face painted, take some photos, visit the kissing booths or join a pie eating contest. Everything upgraded. No cc or cap.

More info about this collaboration here.

tPQadzr.jpg

INSPIRATION
    3Wx4QgL.jpg
  • Options
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, 08/15/22

I created this for the Disney Magic Kingdom World Collaboration, which was inspired by the real roller coaster attraction at Disney's Magic Kingdom Theme Park.

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

In the late 1800s, gold was discovered in these sacred mountains and overnight grew into the town of Tumbleweed. Unfortunately, a flash flood destroyed the gold mining town so was abandoned and is known to be haunted. A roller coaster is now built around these mountains so you can take a thrilling ride through these mountains into water, loops and curves. Did you see a skeleton or two? If you dare, you can also visit the underground haunted mine shaft; just follow the signs behind the building next to the graveyard. We have public restrooms, a few games to play, a photo booth and there are several food options outdoors where you can order food or use the self-serve grills and pizza oven. Don't forget to try your skill on the Bucking Bronco. No cc or cap.

More info about this collaboration here.

ZTp2q5A.jpg

Inspiration

seiUTuM.jpg
  • Options
    Space Mountain Roller Coaster, 1/15/23

Another roller coaster park that was inspired by the real Space Mountain at Disney's Magic Kingdom Theme Park and created for the Magic Kingdom World Collaboration.

@soocoolsim created this awesome building shell with amazing CFE work to get the look to match more closely with the real one and I did all of the inside and landscaping.

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

If you dare, blast off into the inky blackness of outer space on this roller-coaster ride in the dark . Look out for fighter jets, streaking orbs of light, shooting stars, wayward comets and migrant meteors. After your journey, be sure to check out our full snack bar to satisfy your hunger and our galactic game room for some arcade fun. Everything is upgraded. Inspired by Space Mountain in Disney's Magic Kingdom. Thank you to @soocoolsim for creating the shell so that I could do the layout, decor and landscaping. :-) No CC.

XQiyh6B.jpg

L80VIvk.jpg
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,401 Member
    Wow. I had no idea this level of player builds existed
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top