Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowplow's ridiculously BIG houses ***Show off your lots/WIPs! Any style build is welcomed!***

Comments

• Options
    josefine1988josefine1988 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wow, Snowplow. You are really talented! I'm building a palace right now, but I do not dare to show anyone.

I love the formal livingroom! :)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited April 2014
    Some of these are really stunning interiors and very very grand houses 8)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    mike90butchmike90butch Posts: 107 New Member
    edited April 2014
    WOW!! Not to sound over confident, but I'm not easy impressed with builds. I am just like you when you say you get alot of it done,but move on to something else before finishing it. I got to say I was HIGHLY impressed with all your builds. Amazed actually. Just the amount of time and detail you place in everything is astonishing. I really like the CC you used in a couple of your builds, really makes everything grand. I thought I was a good builder until I saw your works, but check out my current WIP and others in my Showcase. I don't use CC and may not be as creative but I might could give you some ideas, I know you for sure gave me a basket of ideas!! Thanks for sharing your awesome Mansions!! Later

Current WIP: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/748585.page#11945297
  • Options
    snowplow19snowplow19 Posts: 158 Member
    edited April 2014
    Marcel- thank you!!

Josefine- thanks :) I'd love to see your palace though! You can post it on here if you ever feel like showing it :)

Mike- thank you for the feedback and compliments! It's a coincidence because I was actually looking at your thread earlier today and planned on commenting on your house later after I logged in and had time! You obviously aren't too put off by large builds! I'll leave feedback on your mansion on your thread rather than here on mine haha. Thanks again! Check back in week or so for more pics on a few more major rooms in the house :)
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Snowplow,

Really like the builds you've been working on. Your chateau is looking amazing! Love the interiors, exteriors and landscaping. So very opulent. The custom content you have used really does help the build reach that next level of grand. The foyer is definitely quite the statement. I look forward to seeing your wonderful builds progress!

Itzmee
  • Options
    SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited April 2014
    I gotta chime in too - snowplow19 - you've probably heard it all, but everything you've been showing here is really breathtaking!

Bookmarking :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Itzmee- thank you for the compliments! Much appreciated! :)

SimGuruHydra- Wow! Thank you for commenting!! I'll have more posted in the near future and I'm eager to see what you think! :)
  • Options
    _Princess_Natasha__Princess_Natasha_ Posts: 626 Member
    edited April 2014
    All of your builds are really stunning! I love your use of MOO! Your furniture placement is really beautiful. I love how realistic all of your stuff looks! I can't wait to see more! *bookmarking now*
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Princess Natasha- Thank you! I appreciate the bookmark! I'll keep everyone updated with more pics in about a week :)
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am very impressed and truly inspired. Well done!
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited May 2014
    You have just absolutely floored me with your amazing talent and stunning builds!
    I run a totally CC free game, but your WIPs makes me wanna try a CC filled folder, just so I can play with these incredible homes once you get them done and uploaded.
    Bookmarking your thread, it is a goldmine of pure gorgeousness! :shock: :mrgreen:
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited May 2014
    snowplow19 >> I think your Celeb ranking went up, doll! Good job, and I just love your builds.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Rawla- Thanks! I'm glad if they inspire you! :)

Dolphine- Wow, thank you so much!! I'll probably have the chateau completed first most likely, and it doesn't play like a total charm but that could be cause of my lousy computer and it's overall size and detail, but it's at least nice to look at haha :P I might be uploading an unfinished version of the stone mansion as well (by request).

Snowmoon- It seems so! :P haha thanks for stopping by and leaving feedback! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Hey everyone, until I can post more update pics, feel free to use this thread as a place to showcase any of your favorite lots or current WIPs! Whether they're palatial or small modern lofts doesn't matter! I'd love to see what everyone has or is working on :)
  • Options
    cansusatiloglucansusatiloglu Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Omg I have literally been waiting for nothing but for these houses to be uploaded, especially the french chateau! Is there a release date that was set??
  • Options
    Hey everybody! Been away for awhile unfortunately, but I'm finally continuing on the chateau build. Its a daunting project, though its coming along slowly but surely! I wanted to post some pictures but for some reason the site isn't allowing me to post links? I keep getting a message that says "you have to stick around a little longer to post links" I'm not sure what this means, any help would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Thanks rosemow :) Although this is a pretty inconvenient update for someone like me who doesn't post or comment a whole lot aside from adding new pictures of WIPs I'm working on :/ If anyone wants to go back and like any of my posts to speed up the member process it would be very much appreciated! :) haha But really.. I'd love to start posting pictures again but I'm not allowed!
  • Options
    For example, I'm currently at about 22 points so if anyone would be kind enough to like/agree/LOL any of my posts that would be superb! haha I can't start getting more of those until I can post pictures, so it's a bit of a double edged sword :( Thank you!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
  • Options
    I just saw that about the avi on another thread! Thanks rosemow for the help as well :) very much appreciated
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hey guys! Gonna post a couple sneak peaks of some of the rooms I've been working on/updating on the chateau, there will be more to come later! :smile: Hope you enjoy!!

Screenshot-1423_zps9ef7c745.jpg
    Screenshot-147_zps42815f65.jpg
    Screenshot-1463_zpse3386655.jpg
    Screenshot-1433_zps1daac51c.jpg
    Screenshot-1443_zps4ac8409f.jpg
    Screenshot-1453_zps1b587151.jpg
    Post edited by snowplow19 on
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! That looks so real! Brilliant job! <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oh Dear Lord! I feel like I'm looking at photos from a magazine! Stunningly Gorgeous work!
  • Options
    Thank you both so much! :)