Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

kuroi-nekomata's creations

Comments

• Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited April 2014
    I love your creations! You have some incredible uses of Move Objects On, and your recolors are very cool. The Medieval Shopping Mile is so meticulously done, all the little separate and different spaces down to the "apartment" above one store. I love when community lots have things like gem cutting machines and sculpting stations that you might not want in your sims' homes, and because it's fun to see what townies will do with a lot of useable objects around. I especially like the little chapel - the floor is to die for, and it looks so much like a real chapel you'd visit! Your landscaping and use of fences and borders gives the build a very lovely finished look. The little bakery is adorable, I hope you're able to get it uploaded. The use of the couch as banquette area looks fantastic, and makes me want to do that right now. The colors are so sweet, too. I love how you have all kinds of beverage machines in there - if they do come out with a tea set, you'll have to add it into this build and try again to get it uploaded. :-) The Renaissance Park came out beautifully, too. Love the hidden bathrooms! It looks like a great place to take the family and just play and stroll. I guess if I had one constructive comment it would be to keep working on getting a moderate amount of "stuff" in your rooms; they sometimes look a little crammed full, with walls, a few times, maybe too full of different things. Overall, though, great builds, I recommended a bunch.
    - Ashley
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited April 2014
    @ Mcdowellashc
    Thank you very much for your visit and your kind words. I am happy you like my builds. Thank you for the recommendations. :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    A new build. Usually I started building this house for my sims which I wanted to play the farming challenge. Well as soon as I started to furnish the house, it became to expensive for my poor farming sims. Well, I kept on furnishing and now I uploaded it. And don't worry, my sims have another home. They are now living in a discarded train coach. :lol:

Ok, my new build:

Little Cottage

Lot size: 20 x 20
    Price furnished: 84.184 Simelons
    Price unfurnished: 40.552 Simelons

Cheat "moveobjects on" used, no CCs.

Slideshow with more pics: here

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage1_zpsa68aaed0.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage6_zps585b4c47.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage23_zps6546420d.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage24_zpsc80e2c74.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage26_zps5b8e39bf.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage17_zps2e7dcb0c.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage27_zps942d90a6.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage7_zpsf3307a32.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage29_zps77a80e8d.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage30_zpsd3b8490d.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage8_zpsb50d0e39.jpg "width=600"[/img]

I hope you like it. Recommendations are appreciated. :wink:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2014
    Little Cottage is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing and the pattern on the exterior look great ! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants along the sides of the fencing. The open shutter windows look nice how you have used and placed them. The flowers look nice along the front edge of the home. The wheelbarrow is a nice touch there.Nice backyard patio area. The hedge fencing looks great . Sims will enjoy sitting around the firepit chatting , warming up and toasting food. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The floral pattern that you have used for the walls in the kitchen and living room looks very nice. Nice type of arm chairs and sofa that you have placed in the living room and nice pattern on them. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing on them in front of the fireplace. It looks very nice how you have done the shelving nooks either side of the fireplace! The scenic pictures on the exterior of the fireplace and on the living room wall are restful and calming for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. Nice pattern that you have used for the rocking chair. It looks great that you placed a phone on the side table next to the chair .It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants to create a nice feature area on the side window area of the room. Great study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting there and reading a book or using a computer. Nice dining nook in the kitchen. Sims will enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Nice cottagey style of dining seats that you have used and the circle floor mat looks nice under the table. The floral pattern of the seats and table looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! The basket of eggs on the counter, the cuckoo clock and the hanging apron on the wall are nice touches.Nice wall decor that you have placed there. It looks great how you have done the kitchen windows and blinds. Great art nook at the top of the stairs for sims to enjoy doing some painting at the easel. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pattern on the master bed looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the portraits on the side wall of the bed alcove. Great dresser alcove area. The clock and beauty products on top of it look great. The bunny patterns you have used in the bunk bed room looks cute! It looks great the way you have placed the toy chest underneath the bunk bed and placed the toys on the side shelves ! The freezer bunny floor mat looks great.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    I have thoroughly enjoyed going through your entire thread, Neko, and rec'd all of the lovely builds!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    'Little Cottage' is so pretty! I love it :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    @ rosemow, TarynTempestwind and GreenCats

Thank you very much for your visit and kind words. It makes me happy that you like it. Thank you for your recommendations. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Finaly I could upload my Cafe Unicorn.

The thanks goes to Cogitotoro. She found out that the Variegated Ceramic Vase prevented her from uploading her lot. I had the same vase and after deleting it, I could upload. :mrgreen:

Link to the lot on the exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8222193

Link to the post with pics: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/491359.page#11925293
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It is great that you could upload Cafe unicorn to the exchange! :) The variegated vase is causing many problems for simmers trying to upload!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2014
    What an adorable cottage! :D I love the architecture, the landscaping and the pretty interiors! Great choice of patterns, colours and textures. I will happily recommend this. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    @ yanti68
    thank you for your visit in my thread and your recommendation. ;) I am glad you like it.
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited May 2014
    What a wonderful house! I love it's round shape and roof styles :)
    Wood furniture looks warm and interiors are beautiful. The living room by the fire side looks really comfy. Left you a big rec!
  • Options
    Note: Because of the forum movement the pictures of older posts are not showing anymore. They are not deleted. All pictures can still be seen on the old Sims3 forum.

I don't know yet, if I will edit my old posts so that the pics will show here too. It depends if the code "width=x" will work here someday. I hope so.

Now my new creation.

Schwarzwaldhotel
    (Black Forest Hotel)

Lot: Resort
    Lot size: 64x64

Schwarzwald-hotel2small_zps706b4c67.jpg

Schwarzwald-hotel16small_zpseab6ec0b.jpg

More pictures can be seen in the slideshow: Click

total number of pics: 81
    breakdown of the pics:
    picture 1 to 57: presentation of the resort
    After that there are a few pics at night and the rest of the pics show my and other sims enjoying the resort.

And my sims did indeed enjoy the resort.
    Schwarzwald-hotel67small_zpsc61b3841.jpg

Spezial thanks goes to ZooProfessor3 for her "Zoo U Courses" and all the guest professors. ;) Also a special thank you to TarynTempestwind, especially for the "Zoo U Course 13: MOOve Your Grass!". <3 It was this course, where I startet this resort.
  • Options
    Your Black Forest resort is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of the building! The pattern on the exterior and the roofing is very nice! The type of and placement of the windows looks very nice! Great layout of the build, both the indoors and outdoors areas. It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors steps and have done the flowers, rocks and plants on the sides of the steps! The flowers and plants through the resort look very nice how you have placed them! Great outdoors sitting area in the front of the home for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats there chatting and enjoying the sunshine.Very nice pool area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, having a drink from the pool bar whilst in the water or just enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. It looks great how you have placed the rock water fall fountain in the middle of the pool! Nice hot tub area alcove. It looks nice how you have placed the plants around this area. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. Nice outdoors deck balcony area for sims to enjoy eating or drinking food and drinks that they have bought from the barista bar there, at the tables.The hanging fireflies lights look very nice. Sims will enjoy having a nice cup of tea at the tea tables there. Very nice outdoors sitting area where sims can go up the stairs and have a nice view of the outdoors and the pond. The water lily lights on the pond look very nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment in the playground area. Nice gazebo area for sims to enjoy sitting around the firepit chatting and toasting food. The outdoors looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the resort! Great reception front counter area ! It looks great that you have a desk area there, and the floor pattern looks nice. Very nice front door patterned floor mat. The buffet tables dining room is very nice! Very nice patterns you have used for the walls and floors. It looks nice how you have placed flowers on the dining tables for sims to enjoy seeing whilst they eat food from the buffet tables. It looks nice how you have set up the tables and chairs. The fruit bowls and flowers on the buffet tables look nice. Sims will enjoy seeing them when coming to get their food. Very nice children's play area! Child sims will have fun playing with the toys there. It looks great how you have used the trees branches sculpture to separate off this area. Great gym! Sims will enjoy using the equipment there to keep fit or have fun dancing using the wall dance bar. Very nice curved sofa seating alcove area for sims to enjoy sitting and resting after exercising. Very nice bar and dance floor area! Sims will enjoy having a drink and dancing there. The light effects look great! Very nice sitting areas throughout the resort. It looks nice how you have placed comfortable looking seats and sofas for sins to sit, rest and read. The curved sofa seating sitting and reading area in the upper landing area looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Very nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used for the walls, beds and furnishings! There are lots of great features in your build, and lots of things for sims to enjoy doing! It looks nice how you have placed a chess table under a canopy outdoors, and sims will have fun on the trampoline or walking the fire track.
    It is a very nice resort, both indoors and outside! :)
  • Options
    OOOOh! You have captured the essence of black forest! <3 That architecture is perfect for the style of houses in that region. Great job with the roof and decor. I will happily recommend.
  • Options
    Dear rosemow.
    Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very glad that you like my build. :D

Dear yanti.
    Thank you very much for your comment too. ;) You seem to know the black forest. Have you been there?

I showed the build to a friend which lives in a small village in the black forest. She told me, that the resort really would fit into her area, especially the house. :D
  • Options
    Beautiful, Neko! loved ther landscaping nd all the terrain work! Great MOOing of fountains too! You have done a wonderful, wonderful job on this!
  • Options
    Dear rosemow.
    Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very glad that you like my build. :D

Dear yanti.
    Thank you very much for your comment too. ;) You seem to know the black forest. Have you been there?

I showed the build to a friend which lives in a small village in the black forest. She told me, that the resort really would fit into her area, especially the house. :D

Yes you are right. I have been to Black Forest! It is beautiful out there. <3 Always loved that region!

• Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Wow this is awesome o.o Fantastic roof work on a really authentic build. Makes me want to grab some lederhosen and stay for a long holiday. Recommended :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @TarynTempestwind
    Thank you very much for your kind comment. I am really glad you like it. :D

@yanti68
    Yes, it is a lovely place. ;)

@Fischio
    Thank you for your lovely comment. I am glad you like it. :D
    But if you like to dress correctly for the Black Forest you should wear something like this: Click.
    The Lederhosen you better wear in Bavaria. :p
  • Options
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    @Fischio
    Thank you for your lovely comment. I am glad you like it. :D
    But if you like to dress correctly for the Black Forest you should wear something like this: Click.
    The Lederhosen you better wear in Bavaria. :p

I stand corrected but you know that pic is just not fair. The ladies get the best hats. You can tell the two guys are totally jelly of ms. pom pom between them ^^
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    My new creation:

Schlemmermeile

(Meaning of the name: You could translate it with "Gourmet Avenue". In Germany in shopping Malls the restaurants and bistros are mostly placed together on one floor and this is often called "Schlemmermeile". "schlemmen" means kind of eating delicious food. And this lot is all about eating, therefore I chosed the name.)

Schlemmermeile650_zpsb587e307.jpg

Build in: Appaloosa Plain, 1814 Ednamary Way
    Lot: Hangout
    Lot size: 30 x 40
    CCs: no
    Cheats used: yes, MOO and CEF

The lot includes:
    - bakery
    - bistro
    - pizzaria (at least it looks like it and has the wood fire oven)
    - japanese restaurant (with food cash and the Teppanyaki grill)
    - barista bar
    - Grandma's CAnning Station

More pictures can be seen here: Slideshow

I hope you like it. ;)

Not included: The human cashier
    humancashierera1u.jpg
  • Options
    LOL! The human cashier! Youch!

What a great community lot, and so cute! Rec'd!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    love the human cashier! I've rec'd your build and love the idea of all those lovely dining places. Gonna dl it shortly. :)