Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sierra24's - "RISE n SHINE" and "TWIN PALMS" Thank You SimGuru Hydra for the Feature!

Comments

• Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited November 2013
    Sierra, your build Amore Mediterraneo is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Fantastic architecture! I love the indoor pool! The fountains you've created here are very amazing! I love the dinning room and kitchen. They are really pretty. I like the tile on the counter tops. The theater room is amazing! I love the elevated seating! Your landscape is lovely! Such a great build! Rec'd!

WOW PN, thanks very much. That's a real compliment. You hit all the areas where most of the creativity went into. Thank you for noticing. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh yes. This had happened to me too Sierra. I see that someone has posted and I want to respond but my comment does not show up on the page. It is one of the few weird glitches of this site. :lol:

I'm glad you know about it cause when it happened between us, I got concerned if I came across as ignoring your reply after I saw you post finally showing up several days later. That would never happen unless it's out of my power. We're friends for life dear. :D

HUGS!!!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2013
    Sierra24 wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh yes. This had happened to me too Sierra. I see that someone has posted and I want to respond but my comment does not show up on the page. It is one of the few weird glitches of this site. :lol:

I'm glad you know about it cause when it happened between us, I got concerned if I came across as ignoring your reply after I saw you post finally showing up several days later. That would never happen unless it's out of my power. We're friends for life dear. :D

HUGS!!!

Awww! You are a sweetheart! *Hugs* Nice to have you as my friend. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    New lot uploaded, Ridgecrest Heights, a traditional style mansion.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ridgecrest Heights is a very nice home! :) Great designing of it, the exterior, the interior and the outdoors areas! It is so very detailed! It looks so very lovely! Great exterior of the home building, it looks very nice! Very nice how you have done the flowers and trees through the outdoors areas! The way you have used the hedge fencing is very nice. Very nice hedged garden area where you have placed the seat benches. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats and looking at the nice surroundings. Very nice outdoor pool area! It looks very nice how you have done the steps down to the pool. Very nice corner and side flower sections of the pool area. The water fountain feature in the middle off the pool is nice. It looks great how you have used the arches through the build, both in the outdoors and indoors areas. . The kids playground is great! The way you have done the treehouse with the t -rex' s head out of the window and the ice cream on top is fun! It is great that you have the sand for little sims to play in for the playground area. It looks nice how you have done the fountains. All the outdoors areas of the home are all done so very nicely! Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks great how you have done the bookcases wall behind the tv in the living room. Great creating of the square coffee table there. Nice type of chairs that you have used there, and it looks nice that you have angled the arm chairs towards the tv. It looks a great place for the family to gather and enjoy watching the tv together and sit relaxing listening to music from the stereo.. It looks nice how you placed the table with the plants on it behind the sofa. The way you have used the dome windows through the home looks very nice. Very nice window sitting room with the dome windows nearby. It looks nice how you have set up the comfortable arm chairs and sofas there around the coffee table. It is nice that the sunlight will come in through the windows as well as sims being able to look out through them at the nice outdoors, and sims can enjoy the mistiness of the windows at winter time. The flowers on the table are a nice touch. It looks very nice how you have set up the Christmas themed area! The Christmas tree looks pretty surrounded by the many toys , and the hanging stockings and wreath on the wall look great. Great red, green and white festive lights there. Nice design of the kitchen. The fruit bowl and bottle/glasses on the counter look nice there. The way you have used the arches through the build looks so very great! Nice floor mat underneath the dining table. The picture on the dining room wall looks calm and nice to see when eating there. Great furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks great how you have done the floor in the boys bedroom! Great colours and wall patterns that you have used in the girls bedroom and the nursery too. Great layout of the areas in these rooms. It looks great how you have done the study desks area in the boys and girls bedroom. It looks nice how you have placed the hopscotch and stars on the floor. Sims who live there will have fun listening to the juke box and playing the arcade game. Nice clothes closets in the double bed rooms. It looks nice that sims can look over the end of this area and see what is happening on the lower level. It looks great how you have set up the inventers' s lab! Great furnishing of it with the various items! The clocks on the wall look great! It looks nice how you have set up the platformed photographer's studio! It will be great to take photos there. It is great that sims will be able to play basketball indoors on the court, and swim in the indoor pool. It looks great how you have done the museum! Great positioning of the pictures on the walls and setting up of the displays. Our sims and ourselves will very much enjoy exploring all the areas of your build both indoors and outside! It is such a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited December 2013
    Yes!! Finally :mrgreen:

Sierra, I don't see a link.
    Please help. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Ridgecrest Heights is a very nice home! :) Great designing of it, the exterior, the interior and the outdoors areas! It is so very detailed! It looks so very lovely! Great exterior of the home building, it looks very nice! Very nice how you have done the flowers and trees through the outdoors areas! The way you have used the hedge fencing is very nice. Very nice hedged garden area where you have placed the seat benches. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats and looking at the nice surroundings. Very nice outdoor pool area! It looks very nice how you have done the steps down to the pool. Very nice corner and side flower sections of the pool area. The water fountain feature in the middle off the pool is nice. It looks great how you have used the arches through the build, both in the outdoors and indoors areas. . The kids playground is great! The way you have done the treehouse with the t -rex' s head out of the window and the ice cream on top is fun! It is great that you have the sand for little sims to play in for the playground area. It looks nice how you have done the fountains. All the outdoors areas of the home are all done so very nicely! Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks great how you have done the bookcases wall behind the tv in the living room. Great creating of the square coffee table there. Nice type of chairs that you have used there, and it looks nice that you have angled the arm chairs towards the tv. It looks a great place for the family to gather and enjoy watching the tv together and sit relaxing listening to music from the stereo.. It looks nice how you placed the table with the plants on it behind the sofa. The way you have used the dome windows through the home looks very nice. Very nice window sitting room with the dome windows nearby. It looks nice how you have set up the comfortable arm chairs and sofas there around the coffee table. It is nice that the sunlight will come in through the windows as well as sims being able to look out through them at the nice outdoors, and sims can enjoy the mistiness of the windows at winter time. The flowers on the table are a nice touch. It looks very nice how you have set up the Christmas themed area! The Christmas tree looks pretty surrounded by the many toys , and the hanging stockings and wreath on the wall look great. Great red, green and white festive lights there. Nice design of the kitchen. The fruit bowl and bottle/glasses on the counter look nice there. The way you have used the arches through the build looks so very great! Nice floor mat underneath the dining table. The picture on the dining room wall looks calm and nice to see when eating there. Great furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks great how you have done the floor in the boys bedroom! Great colours and wall patterns that you have used in the girls bedroom and the nursery too. Great layout of the areas in these rooms. It looks great how you have done the study desks area in the boys and girls bedroom. It looks nice how you have placed the hopscotch and stars on the floor. Sims who live there will have fun listening to the juke box and playing the arcade game. Nice clothes closets in the double bed rooms. It looks nice that sims can look over the end of this area and see what is happening on the lower level. It looks great how you have set up the inventers' s lab! Great furnishing of it with the various items! The clocks on the wall look great! It looks nice how you have set up the platformed photographer's studio! It will be great to take photos there. It is great that sims will be able to play basketball indoors on the court, and swim in the indoor pool. It looks great how you have done the museum! Great positioning of the pictures on the walls and setting up of the displays. Our sims and ourselves will very much enjoy exploring all the areas of your build both indoors and outside! It is such a very nice home! :)

WOW ROSE!!! I'm speechless. Dunno what to say but thank you very much. :D Wish I have your creative writing skill. I can think up tons of creative ideas when building houses but nothing when it comes to writing. It's a real challenge for me to go around and compliment other people's creation, you make it seem so effortlessly. Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    crs9900 wrote:
    Yes!! Finally :mrgreen:

Sierra, I don't see a link.
    Please help. Thanks.

It's on the first page. You were probably looking for an actual link but here it is. Click on the word.

DOWNLOAD LINK RIDGECREST HEIGHTS
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2013
    Sierra, it turned out...just...just...just beyond beautiful! Oh my! Such a lot of time, detail and talent you've poured into this! Well done!

Rec'd!
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow, Ridgecrest heights is an epic build! My favourite part is the pool and gym area. It's so authentic looking. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Way to go Sierra! :D What a stunning mansion! I am sure your mansion will do well in the contest! :D Gorgeous architecture and landscaping! So droolworthy! Love that pool area. Good job with the interiors too. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ridgecrest Heights is just awesome! A beautiful build.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Sierra, it turned out...just...just...just beyond beautiful! Oh my! Such a lot of time, detail and talent you've poured into this! Well done!

Rec'd!

Thanks very much Taryn. That I did, I won't deny it wasn't an easy built and a lot of work for me. By the way, I know you're a big MOO fan and for some reason, thoughts of you came into my head when I was creating new MOO's in this house like the sand in the playground, the new fountain in the back, the cage bounty/stereo in the living room and the jukebox/twin bookcases in the boy's bedroom. Just knowing some MOO experts will be observing this house made me work harder. Hope you like them.

One other thing, I did see your new gorgeous mansion in the appreciation thread and dowloaded / rec'd it but haven't had a chance to stop by your showcase to comment cause this house was for a manion building contest and I was really really strapped for time. I'll stop by their tomorrow, hopefully you'll see this message before my comment on your thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    crs9900 wrote:

You're welcome. Sorry that you seem embarrassed but that's happened to me before too but I hope you'll enjoy this house.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Wow, Ridgecrest heights is an epic build! My favourite part is the pool and gym area. It's so authentic looking. Rec'd.

Thanks very much WS. Love the word "epic" you used in your coment, that's a real compliment. :D I'm a little uncertain which pool you're referring too whether if it's the outdoor pool or the indoor pool but thank you none the less. And the gym is one of my favorite part of this house too. I really enjoyed making the open ceiling and fireplace in it. Something I've never done before.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Way to go Sierra! :D What a stunning mansion! I am sure your mansion will do well in the contest! :D Gorgeous architecture and landscaping! So droolworthy! Love that pool area. Good job with the interiors too. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh my dear Yanti. I'm running out of ways to say thank you because I've thanked you so many times for the many times you've been so supportive. You're one of my true inspiration and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like you. Thank you from my heart, dear. HUGS!!!! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ridgecrest Heights is just awesome! A beautiful build.

Gram!!!! What a pleasant surprise. I don't see anyone from TSCC here much anymore so this is a huge surprise and a real treat. Thanks Gram and big hugs!!! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Two new uploads. Happy New years everyone! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    edited December 2013
    Rise n Shine is a very nice home. :) Very nice exterior of it. The shades of yellow and blue that you have used for the exterior look nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the edges of the home and on the edge of the front pathway. The floral front door looks nice. Nice outdoors sitting nook area for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat bench in the outdoors air and sunlight. It looks great how you have done the fencing and placed the sunflowers and plants/treestrees along the edge of the home. The roof windows look nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have done the arched glass doorway to go from the kitchen to the bedroom. Nice dresser nook in the bedroom and the orchid blossom plant there looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall behind the bed head for sims to see when they wake up in the morning. The hanging potplants are nice touches. The striped pattern you have used for the walls and curtains of the home and the colour shades you have used look very nice. Great kitchen area. The wall texture there looks great and nice homely touch to have the house picture on the wall. Great bar counter for sims to eat the freshly cooked meal at . It locks great how you have the pictures on the side wall there for sims to see when dining. Sim will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv, with the nearby fireplace to keep them warm.
    Twin Palms is a very nice home too. :) The trees that the home was named after look nice at the front of the house. It looks great how you have done the roofing. The plants/trees lining the front pathway looks nice. The flowers around the edges of the home looks nice. Great outdoors patio area for sims to have fun playing chess and build up logic skill at the same time. Nice furnishing of the interior. The pattern of the wall section behind the bed in the bedroom and the floor mat there looks nice. It looks great how you have angled the floor mat. Great living area for sims to relax on the comfortable arm chairs and listen to music from the stereo , read a book from the corner bookcase or watch tv. It looks great how you have placed the pictures above and below the tv. Nice sight for sims to see when sitting there. Great corner fireplace in the dining area to keep sims warm when eating at the bar counter.
    The 2 homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Rise n Shine is a very nice home. :) Very nice exterior of it. The shades of yellow and blue that you have used for the exterior look nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the edges of the home and on the edge of the front pathway. The floral front door looks nice. Nice outdoors sitting nook area for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat bench in the outdoors air and sunlight. It looks great how you have done the fencing and placed the sunflowers and plants/treestrees along the edge of the home. The roof windows look nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have done the arched glass doorway to go from the kitchen to the bedroom. Nice dresser nook in the bedroom and the orchid blossom plant there looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall behind the bed head for sims to see when they wake up in the morning. The hanging potplants are nice touches. The striped pattern you have used for the walls and curtains of the home and the colour shades you have used look very nice. Great kitchen area. The wall texture there looks great and nice homely touch to have the house picture on the wall. Great bar counter for sims to eat the freshly cooked meal at . It locks great how you have the pictures on the side wall there for sims to see when dining. Sim will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv, with the nearby fireplace to keep them warm.
    Twin Palms is a very nice home too. :) The trees that the home was named after look nice at the front of the house. It looks great how you have done the roofing. The plants/trees lining the front pathway looks nice. The flowers around the edges of the home looks nice. Great outdoors patio area for sims to have fun playing chess and build up logic skill at the same time. Nice furnishing of the interior. The pattern of the wall section behind the bed in the bedroom and the floor mat there looks nice. It looks great how you have angled the floor mat. Great living area for sims to relax on the comfortable arm chairs and listen to music from the stereo , read a book from the corner bookcase or watch tv. It looks great how you have placed the pictures above and below the tv. Nice sight for sims to see when sitting there. Great corner fireplace in the dining area to keep sims warm when eating at the bar counter.
    The 2 homes are very nice! :)

Thanks very much for the compliment and support Rose!!! Hugs and Happy New Years!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your small houses are amazing Sierra! Both shapes are wonderful and love the way you designed outside :D Both rec'd!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Sierra, what cute houses and they are base game only starters! WOW! :D I love the colours and the architecture! Looks adorable! Loving the cosy and inviting interiors. Good choice of patterns. Love the open plan living, kitchen areas. Recommended both. :thumbup: :thumbup: Happy New Year dear Sierra! Hope you have a wonderful year. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    saitouamy wrote:
    Your small houses are amazing Sierra! Both shapes are wonderful and love the way you designed outside :D Both rec'd!

Hi Saitouamy. thanks fore stopping by. To my knowledge, this is the first time I've seen you here so welcome. Thanks also for the compliments and I wish the best of luck on the small house contest. Your build looks amazing and very deserving. Really hope you win. Also Happy New Years.