Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sierra24's - "RISE n SHINE" and "TWIN PALMS" Thank You SimGuru Hydra for the Feature!

Comments

• Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Sierra, what cute houses and they are base game only starters! WOW! :D I love the colours and the architecture! Looks adorable! Loving the cosy and inviting interiors. Good choice of patterns. Love the open plan living, kitchen areas. Recommended both. :thumbup: :thumbup: Happy New Year dear Sierra! Hope you have a wonderful year. ((Hugs)) :D

Hi dear!!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS and more HUGS!!! I feel so fortunate to have a special friend like you Yanti. You're a blessing to everyone that knows you and everyone you reach. I hope I get a chance to show my appreciation someday how lucky I feel having you as my friend.

Wishing you special blessings and favor throughout the new year with great joy, peace and prosperity whereever you go. HUGS!!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Note: I need to issue an apologize to everyone downloaded/downloading both houses. This was my first time building a game-base house and I made a mistake accidentally using the "Horizontal Clapboard" wallpaper from Ambition instead of Base Game listed under "Siding." I found this out yesterday and realized I saved a copy of the Ambition Horizontal Clapboard 2 years ago with a flat white color I use for default whenever I build houses with that wallpaper. I also found out where the World Adventure item in Rise n Shine, it's the ceiling lights from Buydebug. So the houses isn't 100% base game. :oops:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Congratulations on Rise and Shine being featured! :) Congratulations to you!

Thank you so much Rose. You're always a blessing to everyone! :D
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations on your build Rise and Shine being featured. Hugs!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations on your build Rise and Shine being featured. Hugs!

Thank you so much Gram. HUGS back to you too!!! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    Congrats for the feature Sierra! :thumbup: :thumbup: WOOT! WOOT! :D Very well deserved! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Congrats for the feature Sierra! :thumbup: :thumbup: WOOT! WOOT! :D Very well deserved! ((Hugs)) :D

Thanks very much dear Yanti. I like to ask for your help if you don't mind? I was wondering if you can contact Kimwriter and have her reset my password for Sierra24 on your new Simmers Society website. I tried to register at least three times about 3 months ago but been unsuccessful. The reason is because I like to talk to you more privately than on this thread or on our MyPages if that's okay with you?

Thanks as always for being so supportive. HUGS!!! :D
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi Sierra, I just wanted to say big big congratulations for being featured! I'm so happy to see your house on the top page. The house was stunning, has unique and elegant shape with beautiful colors :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sierra24 wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

Thanks very much dear Yanti. I like to ask for your help if you don't mind? I was wondering if you can contact Kimwriter and have her reset my password for Sierra24 on your new Simmers Society website. I tried to register at least three times about 3 months ago but been unsuccessful. The reason is because I like to talk to you more privately than on this thread or on our MyPages if that's okay with you?

Thanks as always for being so supportive. HUGS!!! :D

Sure that is okay with me Sierra. :D I will pass on the message to Kim. I am sure she can sort out your problem.

In case you do not know I am no longer a moderator for TSS. I gave my resignation when the new site started. I do not have much time these days and had to resign. So you can understand that I am not much there. At TSS I mean. Don't worry if you do not immediately hear from me. I always try to log in the TSS site at least once a week. So in case you send me a message I will definitely answer you back but not immediately. ((Hugs back)) :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    saitouamy wrote:
    Hi Sierra, I just wanted to say big big congratulations for being featured! I'm so happy to see your house on the top page. The house was stunning, has unique and elegant shape with beautiful colors :D

Hi Saitouamy. Thank you so so much. I was really caught by surprise, a very pleasant surprise as I was thinking so much about other things. Right now when I look back and see how everything turned out, I wondered to myself if this was a reward given to me for being obedient? I sense a real good heart within you too and hope He speaks to you and give you guidance.

Be Bless and thanks again Saitouamy! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Sure that is okay with me Sierra. :D I will pass on the message to Kim. I am sure she can sort out your problem.

In case you do not know I am no longer a moderator for TSS. I gave my resignation when the new site started. I do not have much time these days and had to resign. So you can understand that I am not much there. At TSS I mean. Don't worry if you do not immediately hear from me. I always try to log in the TSS site at least once a week. So in case you send me a message I will definitely answer you back but not immediately. ((Hugs back)) :D

Oh I didn't know that Yanti, and sorry to hear it. It was nice having you there. But I know and understand if you don't have much time as a moderator. However, the most important thing is we can converse together. No worries if you can only log in once a week or even several weeks. And don't feel you have to answer any message I send you immediately, just whenever you have time and feel comfortable. I'm always your friend so don't feel pressured. Don't worry too if you can't contact Kim this week either. I'll check TSS at the end of next week to see if I can register there.

And God be with you dear. HUGS!!! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sierra24 wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

Oh I didn't know that Yanti, and sorry to hear it. It was nice having you there. But I know and understand if you don't have much time as a moderator. However, the most important thing is we can converse together. No worries if you can only log in once a week or even several weeks. And don't feel you have to answer any message I send you immediately, just whenever you have time and feel comfortable. I'm always your friend so don't feel pressured. Don't worry too if you can't contact Kim this week either. I'll check TSS at the end of next week to see if I can register there.

And God be with you dear. HUGS!!! :D

Well it is better this way because now I have at least time to build. Before all my spare time was spent on TSS. I was missing building like crazy! I have already sent a message to Kim yesterday. I will check if she has replied or not. I am looking forward to hearing from you. You have been a good friend to me. Thank you and God bless! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sierra, Kim sent me this message:

Yanti, I checked and Sierra is not a registered member here. Let her know this is a new site and she must register as if for the first time. Thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:

Yanti, I checked and Sierra is not a registered member here. Let her know this is a new site and she must register as if for the first time. Thanks

Thanks for checking with Kim. I tried to register again a few times before posting this to see if I have any luck but this is what I get "Sorry, but this username has already been taken."

And the website I'm trying to register with is http://thesimmerssociety.forumotion.com/register?agreed=true&step=2

Is that the correct website?

I'm trying to register under the name sierra24, and it's not allowing me to use that name. Would it fix the problem if the name sierra24 is reset on that website?

Hope I'm not being too much trouble but thanks too Yanti.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Sierra24 wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

Thanks for checking with Kim. I tried to register again a few times before posting this to see if I have any luck but this is what I get "Sorry, but this username has already been taken."

And the website I'm trying to register with is http://thesimmerssociety.forumotion.com/register?agreed=true&step=2

Is that the correct website?

I'm trying to register under the name sierra24, and it's not allowing me to use that name. Would it fix the problem if the name sierra24 is reset on that website?

Hope I'm not being too much trouble but thanks too Yanti.

Yes, it is the correct website! Maybe you can try another name? SR24? Just a suggestion. I will pass on your message to Kim. She will be sure to help you. She is the administrator there along with Linday, Cera and Bullfrog. Don't worry about contacting me. I am always here to help you. Hope your registration issue is resolved soon. Good luck dear! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Yes, it is the correct website! Maybe you can try another name? SR24? Just a suggestion. I will pass on your message to Kim. She will be sure to help you. She is the administrator there along with Linday, Cera and Bullfrog. Don't worry about contacting me. I am always here to help you. Hope your registration issue is resolved soon. Good luck dear! ((Hugs)) :D

I thought about using a different name also to see if it'll work. Maybe after I get in I could ask them to help change the name to Sierra24? Thank so much Yanti. Have a good weekend dear. BIG HUGS back!!! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sierra24 wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

I thought about using a different name also to see if it'll work. Maybe after I get in I could ask them to help change the name to Sierra24? Thank so much Yanti. Have a good weekend dear. BIG HUGS back!!! :D

No need to change name anymore Sierra. Kim says that she solved your problem. So trying signing with your original user name. Good luck. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Sierra24 wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

No need to change name anymore Sierra. Kim says that she solved your problem. So trying signing with your original user name. Good luck. :D

Thanks very much Yanti. I'll re-register again tonight under Sierra24.

I had a little problem the last few days with my computer and yesterday, I tried to fix the problem by pressing F10 for "System Recovery" - something I've used before without any problems, but this time, it wiped everything on my computer clean of all files like it was a brand new computer. So I lost all my files and am trying to get the latest DirectX and internet explorer installed all day but haven't gotten very far. I just installed Googles Chrome and using it for the first time and things seem to be running very smooth at the moment. It might take me a whole week to install and download some of the programs and files lost but I'm not too concerned. I already prayed to God for help and I believe He'll have me end up better then before I lost everything. First one, this Google Chrome is very nice, it's runs smoother and faster for me than Internet Explorer. I'm glad He brought it to my attention.

Have a good weekend and thanks again dear. HUGS!!! :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,627 Member
    edited January 2014
    I am sorry that you lost all your files and programs on your computer. I hope that the reinstallation of the programs and files go well. It is great that you are finding that Google Chrome works well for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Oh noooo! :( You poor girl! So much of work downloading all the programs and reinstalling everything. ((Hugs)) Good luck dear Sierra. Hope you will be able to play sims soon. I am glad that you are being so positive about it. You are right there is always a bright side to everything. Glad you discovered google chrome. :D
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Hello Sierra! Hope you are having a blessed 2014. Congrats on your feature--I am heading over to rec your marvelous builds right now! HUGS, Karen
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh my, I just read your last post--I am so sorry you have lost your files--OUCH! This is terrible. I hope you find a way to get them back and play your game again. I was able to rec one of your creations but the rest of the links went to Liam. Oh my dear Sierra, I am so sorry!
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2014
    These are utterly charming cottages, Sierra! Congrats on the feature too! i loved the colors and interiors. I've rec'd both and enjoyed the pictures so much!

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks so much for the thoughts, and compliments on the two houses Rose, Yanti, Karen and Taryn.

It feels like a rollercoaster ride at the moment with my computer. More ups and downs except it's down first than up later. This time my internet connect went out on me Saturday night. I called AT&T but they couldn't find the problem. I'm wondering if it was something I pressed while trying to fix the rest of this computer. I tried many options and than decided to press F10 again during startup and it actually got my internet connect working again late Sunday night. Also something good came out of it, many of the files that disappeared the first time I pressed F10 on Friday actually was restored this time. /Shrugs, dunno what's going on but I thanked God. I can't tell if all the saved games within The Sims 3 were restored but I did see the files in the folders when I checked, but I can't start the game and most other games I have. Somehow the video card file is still lost. My 3 biggest problem so far is trying to get DirectX, Internet Explorer and the Video card installed.

I know God is guiding me and I've had problems like this on my computer awhile back that was takin care off so I'm not concerned. But thank you again Rose, Yanti, Karen and Taryn. You guys have a good week too. :D