Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Help me Wish MsRed & Envira Happy Birthday!

Two of the sweetest people are having Birthdays! MsRednotdead was yesterday & Envira is today so please help me send them some Birthday Wishes!

Mpgk3sP.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited October 2013
    happy-birthday-ecards6.jpg"width=500"

To both of the birthday sweethearts! :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited October 2013
    YAY!

*throws Envi styled confetti at both of these awesome people*

20ss.gif
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited October 2013
    *lifts the birthday girls into the hug of their lives*

[img]http://www.1-**********.com/images/Shadow_Birthday_Cake_med.jpg[/img]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS8fv0q04ETg4itJmkmua1tsZJ9kieDjSxcivP34mupFvp8NPtlQ

MsRed - I can't imagine what the forums would be like without you but I can guarantee it would not be nearly as put together as it is. You are so patient and generous. I'll always remember your Supernatural build contest being the first contest I ever entered. I was admittedly a mess, more so than I am now... and that's saying something. You were very kind about it, despite the hassle I caused.

We would be lost without you Msred. I hope you had the most amazing birthday with your girls, despite the popcorn chicken. You deserve it! :mrgreen:

Envi - There need to be more people like you in the world. You will always walk up and internet-hug anyone you come across. You make the forum such a wonderful and warm place to be. I never leave a chat with you without a huge smile on my face. *hugs*

Envi, you help make the forums a family and I could not be more grateful.

*tosses red and purple confetti everywhere*

I wish the both of you an amazing birthday for you are both such amazing people!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSie8gWceYFNHW9Js4QvVL9yoJrq7bKBGmLbZtbINiT113gxCUY
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited October 2013
    autumn_fair_birthday_cards.jpg

Happy Birthday wishes to MsRedNotDead & Envira.

May you both have wonderful birthdays filled with happiness & joy!!!

il_570xN.506551520_1thb.jpg
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited October 2013
    dxmo2r.gif
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited October 2013
    Dear Mrsred and Envira,
    I'm just stopping by to say

happybirthday-2005.gif

I hope both your days will be filled with bliss, love and happiness. And I send you both all the hugs in the World! <3
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited October 2013
    Happy Birthday, MsRed and Envira!!

73644-avengers-happy-birthday-gif-Im-mtw6.gif
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited October 2013
    Happy Birthday to both Msred and Envira :D You are both incredibly kind and generous, the forums would not be the same without you! :mrgreen: *hugs*

happy-birthday-wish-you.jpg
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited October 2013
    Awwww thank you all for your kind words and wishes, it is very much appreciated
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited October 2013
    Happy birthday guys! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

V sweet of you to set up this thread, Scrapper :wink:
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited October 2013
    Happy birthday you two! :)

tumblr_mfszmoldez1s1ji9qo1_500_zps4410df7d.gif
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited October 2013
    Awwww thank you all for your kind words and wishes, it is very much appreciated

I am so glad you saw this! I know that with the time difference it is much later there than here. :mrgreen: It was something I could do for you & Envira. I know real life has been hard for you & I just wanted you to know how we all feel about you. Hugs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thanks to all of you that have posted so far. I know how nice it is to have a thread like this on your special day. I know I don't get one made for everyone but I try & get one stated when I know about a friends birthday & I am around. It is all of you that are making this such a fun thread for Ms.Red & Envira. :D
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh scrappy!!! ((i toss myself into your arms and give you a ginormous, yet gentle, squeeze))

THANK YOU, my tender-hearted sweet-pea!!! This is so sweet and so lovely -- what an awesome birthday surprise!! :mrgreen: You make my spirit soar, and I feel so blessed to bask in your cheery glow!

I sincerely appreciate this sweet and thoughtful celebration thread -- it means more than words can say!! <3<3 Thank you, for your loving kindness, sweetie!

And also, I wish the very best to our beloved Ms Red -- a woman after my own heart... she is clever, strong, independent, powerful, and brim-full of awesomeness and sass.

I love you all! I will be back to look over messages and respond, in just a bit -- but i AM coming back, soon!! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, for making my birthday very special and roasty-toasty with affection and joy!!!

thank_you_074.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    Oh scrappy!!! ((i toss myself into your arms and give you a ginormous, yet gentle, squeeze))

THANK YOU, my tender-hearted sweet-pea!!! This is so sweet and so lovely -- what an awesome birthday surprise!! :mrgreen: You make my spirit soar, and I feel so blessed to bask in your cheery glow!

I sincerely appreciate this sweet and thoughtful celebration thread -- it means more than words can say!! <3<3 Thank you, for your loving kindness, sweetie!

And also, I wish the very best to our beloved Ms Red -- a woman after my own heart... she is clever, strong, independent, powerful, and brim-full of awesomeness and sass.

I love you all! I will be back to look over messages and respond, in just a bit -- but i AM coming back, soon!! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, for making my birthday very special and roasty-toasty with affection and joy!!!

thank_you_074.gif

I am glad you like it, since it was the least I could do for two very sweet, generous & kind people of this community.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited October 2013

Well, I think a party is in order!
    party-balloons.jpg

So, of course, everyone will want a cake.
    946511577bc7301e200449cf400e8a87.jpg

How about a special birthday dinner?
    Screenshot-104_zps9690858e.jpg

And, you must have a hug!
    cat-dog-hug.jpg

Happy, happy birthday.

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2013
    I knew about dear MsRed

but did Envira hide from the birthday list?!?!....

photodune-1598632-happy-birthday-balloons-xs-e1345110352151.jpg"width=600"

to both of you amazing ladies

Now site back relax, and enjoy a glass of nectar

happybirthday-wneglass.jpg"width=600"
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited October 2013
    Happy birthday!!

I hope you both have/had fabulous days :D

tumblr_m3dvxfNQTD1qfw2dno1_500.gif

tumblr_mgucuberXq1rxhelho1_500.gif

;)
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited October 2013
    Msred i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.You taught me so much when you were my mentor it has meant so much to me have a fantastic birthday and many more.

Envira you are one of the sweetest and kindest person on the forums.You always have a kind word to say and make everyone feel special in their own way thank you.Have a very special and wonderful birthday and many more.

sexy-birthdaysmall.jpg

31_zps520dd58d.jpg~original

i brought you the two best things about a birthday party lol
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited October 2013
    2475252155d1617ecf.gif

6a00d8341c56de53ef0133f3505156970b-800wi
  • Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited October 2013

Happy Birthday MsRed & Envira,may God bless you both
    on your special day & many more birthdays to come :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2013
    Happy Birthday ladies. Hope they were as lovely as you both are.:D **Hugs**

Happy-belated-birthday-disney-cartoon.jpg
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thank you everyone that posted a Birthday wish to these two amazing ladies. I love seeing all the fun pictures so many of you have posted.

JACKIEMALEK2 all I can say is yum! :lol:

• Options
    NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited October 2013
    Big happy birthday to both of you

:mrgreen:

9916717.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Since I know MsRed is a cat person I thought I would post this photo. I also put it on the Holiday Homemade Gifting Thread but knew it would fit here too. :mrgreen:

RhdeNue.jpg