The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow: Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hugs and kisses to the store team for their wonderful work on such a beautiful, dark, gothic world - not to mention the incredible, long-desired OFB aspects.

Love
    Love
    Love it!!!

tumblr_matx36CyXN1r43j11o1_500.gif
  • Options
    al456al456 Posts: 306 Member
    edited September 2013
    Can't wait it own a business!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo excited!!!!! :D
    ~ SimManiac383 on the Gallery
    ~ https://twitter.com/Simmaniac383 < Twitter
    onm6UoE.jpg

~SimManiac
  • Options
    nerogafflingnerogaffling Posts: 296 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have died and went to heaven...!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cropped-screenshot-6.jpg
  • Options
    GoddessofsummerGoddessofsummer Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    Looks fun!!!! LOVE IT!!!! :):mrgreen:
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited September 2013
    I really like this world and I'm happy for the people who will be getting OFB content.....but I was just checking the items included.

I was surprised to see train tracks...they could be useful and there are new gravestones but no build items like broken windows. When I saw that one screen shot I thought we finally might be getting some things like that.

Disappointed....very disappointed over that. Store team are we ever going to get broken down build items?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    SavanahRiversMSavanahRiversM Posts: 252 Member
    edited September 2013
    I wonder if we will be able to sell items from eps an sps.Or will it be base game only items?
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited September 2013
    Goggles! I am steampunk complete, a sim Marilyn Manson my rock gawd, a world named after me oh you shouldn't have, it will actually be my bday gift from my mother who sent me a visa gift card so I am so going with this is my world for me. I have been saving since July :P

Really I can complete my steampunk with this world I think and between Monte Vista and Midnight Hollow with the series ending ill play steampunk between the two that you EA. but you are promoting a sims store world? It must be the last :cry:

But omg I love you EA have my burrito babies!

I suspected you would be delirious with joy! LOL I know I am!!!!

My ONLY complaint? Apparently there's no hearse!!!! :(
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2013
    A world after my own cold, dark heart..... let the madness prevail....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 442 Member
    edited September 2013
    Can't wait to get it! :D I love the dark beautiful world, the sims gothic cloths, & the items too.
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited September 2013
    *panting!*
    *just heard the news on Tumblr!*
    *panting!*
    *had to come and see for myself!*
    *panting!*
    *omg I love it!*
    *panting!*
    *out of freakin breath!*
    *panting!* *panting!* *panting!*

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

*panting!*

AMAAAAAAZING~!!

MY DARK FANTASIES HAVE BEEN MADE INTO A DELIGHTFUL NIGHTMARE!! :twisted:

First off: thank you SO MUCH for the Marie Laveau outfit and headwrap!!
    The Hexing Headpiece, Mumbo Gumbo Ensemble, Vagabond of the Swamp Garb look great; I wanted y'all to make some Voodoo stuff so I'm glad--I would never be able to buy $40 or $60 worth of simpoints, so I'll have to miss out, but I'm glad they were made in any event.

Second: the objects are exactly what I was hoping for! MY OBSERVATORY IS FINALLY HEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!! The Sitiing Pretty goth chair, PURPLE EFFING FLOWERS AT LAST ZOMG, more deead trees and whatwhatwhat--the thorny bush and tree of thorns (get the eff outta here that was genius!!)--the haunted brambles and sunflowers (the white flowers had me shuddering with sinister delight), the 2-pair curtains (finally!), the gorgeous Pretty Porch fencing (SQUEEING HARD), the illuminating lamp post, the overgrown world's end mausoleum with those creepy brambles all over it, EVERY LAST HEADSTONE, The Draped Demise sculpture looked like something straight out of LOTR OMG I love it, MORE GABLES, YES!, iron wrought staircase sweet baby dragons be still my beating heart, Mural Modernes, abandoned train station (FISTPUMP OF POWER)! :twisted:

Third: the clothes--woooooow~! Spider couture, Call me Crazy, Conservative Couture (VINTAGE HEAVEN), STEAMPUNK PIGTAILS ARE YOU EFFING JOKING RIGHT NOW THIS IS DOPE!, ELECTRIC DREADS I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU GOT THE INSPIRATION FROM, EA, AND I LOVE YOUUUUUU~!!!, tiny/skinny dreads.

Fourth: Thanks for the register! That will be so much fun to sell off the stuff we've got!

Like, I'm not even playing, I need this world RIGHT THE EFF NOW, EA. RIGHT NOW!! Rightnowrightnowrightnow! :XD:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    My ONLY complaint? Apparently there's no hearse!!!! :(

:shock:

Ohhhhhhhh that would have been SICK! :twisted:
    are we ever going to get broken down build items?

Are we ever going to get that coffin? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

EA's most likely answer: NO. :P :cry:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    This screenie's http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/9730693713/sizes/z/in/photostream/
    TOTALLY reminding me of Magic The Gathering! The werewolf town of Kessig, from the Innistrad Block!!
    https://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/stf/163

Yeah I'm a geek--make fun of me and I'll CUT you! :twisted:
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    edited September 2013
    This world is just great! :D First time I actually pre-orderd/purchased a SimPoint bundle in anticipation of buying a new world. My sim self will be very happy here with no sun, ever! :D And I'm really looking forward to running my own business, I missed that from TS2 OFB. The whole atmosphere of this world is perfect for the upcoming autumn months, and Halloween :D
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: I think I'm in love. :lol:
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited September 2013
    This is beautiful Store Team; you've really outdone yourselves. It's so nice to see a move away from the bright, sunshine filled worlds, to something a little darker - not only in the literal sense.
    And you've done it so well, thank you.

I posted this in another thread but it bears repeating, because I am SO happy to see some roof decor -

ROOF GABLES !!!
    BLACK ROSES !!!

*kermitflails until she passes out*
    kermitFlail2_zpsa50a99bf.gif
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Krisha880 wrote:
    ceejay402 wrote:
    big wow for OFB PC

is the yourube link working for anyone, im on an ipad and no video :(
    Hi ceejay! The link is working on my computer, but I can't access the world page for Midnight Hollow - maybe too many people are trying to view it at the same time?
    Midnight Hollow not in store till september 26.
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love this world and the objects coming with it. *.*

Until now there was only one world I wannted to purchase right away, and this was Dragon Valley. But I had to wait until I could purchase it at a real store. As this world can be purchased with Simpoints, I am so happy as I can purchase it right when it comes out. *doing happy dance* :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited September 2013
    rednenemon wrote:
    I looked up what this site's page said about it (where you'd normally buy it, but it's obviously not buyable yet :lol: )

Not only is the world relevant to my interests of Victorian-themed subjects, along with most things dark and gothic,

does this mean I'll finally get a chance to try out Olive Specter?! :D *has never played Sims 2*

I never played Olive Specter either. But I'm soooo excited about doing so now. And the little baby in her arms has to be Nervous Subject. Awww so cute. :)
  • Options
    scotlandroadscotlandroad Posts: 244 Member
    edited September 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money_zpsce54ff44.jpg"height=300""width=300"

yes!
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited September 2013
    SimiLova wrote:
    rednenemon wrote:
    I looked up what this site's page said about it (where you'd normally buy it, but it's obviously not buyable yet :lol: )

Not only is the world relevant to my interests of Victorian-themed subjects, along with most things dark and gothic,

does this mean I'll finally get a chance to try out Olive Specter?! :D *has never played Sims 2*

I never played Olive Specter either. But I'm soooo excited about doing so now. And the little baby in her arms has to be Nervous Subject. Awww so cute. :)

I was happy to see Olive .......and Nervous was one of my favorite premade Sims.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    faabulousfaabulous Posts: 257 New Member
    edited September 2013
    excited!!!!
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited September 2013
    All i can say is wow i hope i can get my family to buy it for me for my birthday.It will go so well with it since my birthday is on Halloween. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited September 2013
    Please tell me that redhead over to our left
    <
    is going to be in the town. and if she isn't can you please please please please PLEASE put her on the exchange when you release the world?
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    edited September 2013
    I put this in another thread, but will copy it here as well, so that everyone at ea know how thankful I am for all involved in this world:

I want to send a big thank you to all the guru's and developers that had a part in this world. thank you so much for giving us what we want and for the above and beyond effort put into this world, it is by far, the best ya'll have done yet. I was a big fan of dragon valley but this one puts it to shame, thank you thank you and thank you again for an absolutely phenomenal world. I purchased the biggest simpoint special bundle for this world, thanks ya'll are AWESOME!!!!
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited September 2013
    I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it..................I want it! LOL! :thumbup:
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!