The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 20 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey Ari!!! *big waves* Your WIP is looking fiiiine! I love the design of the exterior! Very cool. And the dining room is looking fab! Looking forward to some more peeks! :mrgreen:

    *waves like a loon* Hi Cath! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my WIP! Did I mention how excited I am that it's the weekend? That means I can work on this house :mrgreen: I'm happy you like what you're seeing so far! :D

  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm so excited for this too! I can't wait - even my Sims can't wait!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    2dtr8nn.gif

    Hey Iona! I've done a bit of work on the garden! Please let me know what you think. If you want more greenery or if you'd like a designated area for a garden instead of greenery throughout.

    I've not recolored anything as of yet; I just wanted to show you the layout that I have at the moment!


    Screenshot-1521.jpg

    Screenshot-1520.jpg

    Post edited by Unknown User on

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    I'm so excited for this too! I can't wait - even my Sims can't wait!

    :mrgreen:

  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Love it!! The wood looks fab, very modern and stylish! Also love how you've placed the easel in the garden! By any chance could you add a touch more greenery (whether it's plants in pots or growing plants I don't mind), otherwise the layout and style is perfect! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,116 Member
    edited September 2013
    The layout of the garden area looks great. :) The sims who live there are going to enjoy cooking, eating and relaxing outdoors there! Great way you have the telescope and easel for skill building and painting.
    The WIP is going great! :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    Love it!! The wood looks fab, very modern and stylish! Also love how you've placed the easel in the garden! By any chance could you add a touch more greenery (whether it's plants in pots or growing plants I don't mind), otherwise the layout and style is perfect! :D

    I'm glad you are liking it! Of course I will add more greenery for you! I'll be back to working on this tomorrow! :mrgreen:

  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh I love the outside lounge area. Gorgeous! :D
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    The layout of the garden area looks great. :) The sims who live there are going to enjoy cooking, eating and relaxing outdoors there! Great way you have the telescope and easel for skill building and painting.
    The WIP is going great! :)

    Thank you so much for following the progress of this build! I really appreciate it, sweet rose!

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh I love the outside lounge area. Gorgeous! :D

    Thank you dear yanti!

    I do believe this modern landscaping is my favorite in any build that I've done! I'm having a lot of fun with it! :mrgreen:

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    hey Iona98!

    I worked on this side of the backyard some more. Let me know what you think?
    I've designated another side of the backyard for a small garden! :mrgreen:

    Screenshot-1532.jpg

  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited September 2013
    I really love the re-color. It looks so much better and more modern :D

    But, I need more pics :-o
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,116 Member
    edited September 2013
    Great recolouring of the sofa and table/chairs. The décor item on the table looks good. The painting on the easel is a nice touch to this area.
    It is looking great! :)
  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    hey Iona98!

    I worked on this side of the backyard some more. Let me know what you think?
    I've designated another side of the backyard for a small garden! :mrgreen:

    Screenshot-1532.jpg

    It looks gorgeous! <3 The colours contrast beautifully! You're doing a great job! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Ari, I love the fountain and the potted plants on the side. The easel looks perfect over there. LOOKS picture perfect! :D
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    crs9900 wrote:
    I really love the re-color. It looks so much better and more modern :D

    But, I need more pics :-o

    *waves* Nice to see you here! I shall be back to working on this shortly! I've just been playing with CAP. More pictures to come. Stay tuned... :D

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Great recolouring of the sofa and table/chairs. The décor item on the table looks good. The painting on the easel is a nice touch to this area.
    It is looking great! :)

    Thank you darlin' dear, rose! The item on the table is actually a lamp! I've gone kind of MOO crazy in this house :mrgreen:

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    hey Iona98!

    I worked on this side of the backyard some more. Let me know what you think?
    I've designated another side of the backyard for a small garden! :mrgreen:

    It looks gorgeous! <3 The colours contrast beautifully! You're doing a great job! :D

    Thank you, Iona! I'm back on it today! As I said above, I've been playing around with CAP - I'm trying to fit something in somewhere! :wink:

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Ari, I love the fountain and the potted plants on the side. The easel looks perfect over there. LOOKS picture perfect! :D

    Thank you so much, dear yanti! I best get to working on the interior, but the backyard keeps calling to me. I've never had so much fun landscaping before! :D

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    2dtr8nn.gif

    I'm baaaaaack!
    And I'm happy to report that the main level is finished!


    Screenshot-1534.jpg

    Screenshot-1536.jpg

    Screenshot-1537.jpg

    While I mosey on upstairs, The Quartet will be busy upgrading the main level!

    Screenshot-1535.jpg

  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey aricarai! We'll done for finishing the main level - its looking great! Can't believe how much you've done already, thank you! :D
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    Ooooh heeey Iona!

    I'm baaaaaaaaaack yet again!
    And all the interiors are complete :mrgreen:
    These will be the last pictures that I show you as I only have the front landscaping to complete; however, if you see anything that you would like changed, I will gladly do so!


    Screenshot-1539.jpg

    Screenshot-1551.jpg

    Screenshot-1550.jpg

    Screenshot-1552.jpg

    Screenshot-1547.jpg

    Oooh, check out that view! :D

  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Beautiful details Ari! That kitchen and bedroom is stunning! Love that night time picture of the back of the house. :D
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited September 2013
    Those hands are wild and (a little scary :shock: ).

    I want it, I want it, I want it.

    Edit: typo
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Beautiful details Ari! That kitchen and bedroom is stunning! Love that night time picture of the back of the house. :D

    Thank you, thank you, yanti! I really appreciate your comments and you following along with this build! It's been so much fun -- especially playing with all of the colors! I do really like how the kitchen turned out - third times the charm with that little gem! :mrgreen:

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top