September 24 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hey Iona!

    I've left you a question here!

    I have the structure built and once I paint it, I'll post you a WIP! :mrgreen:

  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited August 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    Hey Iona!

    I've left you a question here!

    I have the structure built and once I paint it, I'll post you a WIP! :mrgreen:

    I have the Gold Edition of Aurora Skies!
    P.s. Thank you for starting my request so quickly and also for sending the gifts! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited August 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    Hey Iona!

    I've left you a question here!

    I have the structure built and once I paint it, I'll post you a WIP! :mrgreen:

    I have the Gold Edition of Aurora Skies!
    P.s. Thank you for starting my request so quickly and also for sending the gifts! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

    You're welcome! :)

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited August 2013
    hey Iona98!

    2dtr8nn.gif

    ae4960b6-02e8-4754-9cf9-c9cd9bd93dde.jpg

    87bb7ec5-b9e2-43d2-9d82-98b5323ec241.jpg

    Still a ways to go, but, please let me know what you think and if you would like anything changed.


  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your WIP is looking great. :)

    Thank you sweet rose! Off to work on it some more :mrgreen:

  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    hey Iona98!

    2dtr8nn.gif

    ae4960b6-02e8-4754-9cf9-c9cd9bd93dde.jpg

    87bb7ec5-b9e2-43d2-9d82-98b5323ec241.jpg

    Still a ways to go, but, please let me know what you think and if you would like anything changed.

    That is AWESOME!! I luurve it! Sooo excited for it to be finished!! Thank you <3
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm so pleased you like the exterior. I'm working on the interior now and then I'll go back to the landscaping. :mrgreen:

  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    WOWZA Ari! :shock: That is looking AWESOME! What a stunning architecture. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • ManssomManssom Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited September 2013
    This looks really great so far, oh mighty swan maker :mrgreen:
    Very curious to see more of this :] *worship worship*
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOWZA Ari! :shock: That is looking AWESOME! What a stunning architecture. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

    Thank you so much, yanti! I'm having a lot of fun with this build :mrgreen:

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    This looks really great so far, oh mighty swan maker :mrgreen:
    Very curious to see more of this :] *worship worship*

    Aww, that makes me smile! I'm having fun with this one - thanks for stopping by Swan Manssom! I worked a bit on the interior today, still a ways to go, but it's coming together! :mrgreen:

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    2dtr8nn.gif

    Howdy do! I'm fast at work on the interior design. I know you want pops of color, so I thought I'd show what the dining room will look like at night. Let me know if it's too much color for you!

    Screenshot-1518.jpg

  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    2dtr8nn.gif

    Howdy do! I'm fast at work on the interior design. I know you want pops of color, so I thought I'd show what the dining room will look like at night. Let me know if it's too much color for you!

    Screenshot-1518.jpg

    This is exactly how I pictured it! :D Love the shelves against the brick wall... It's stunning!! The colours are great! You really know how to decorate and furnish a room!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you very much! I'm glad it is how you pictured it! I will be back on it tomorrow after work :mrgreen:

  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    Thank you very much! I'm glad it is how you pictured it! I will be back on it tomorrow after work :mrgreen:

    Brilliant! Don't feel you have to rush! :mrgreen:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 154,198 Member
    edited September 2013
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    Thank you very much! I'm glad it is how you pictured it! I will be back on it tomorrow after work :mrgreen:

    Brilliant! Don't feel you have to rush! :mrgreen:

    No rushing - I'm taking it room by room! I'll tackle the kitchen next. :D

    Left you some questions: here!

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    The dining room looks great! The colours show up well with the background. The WIP is going great! :)

    Thank you, rose! I'm having a blast playing with the light in this build. Sprucing up black and white colors is quite fun! :mrgreen:

  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh that looks fantastic! Love how you have decorated the shelf! Looks COOL! :D
  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    No rushing - I'm taking it room by room! I'll tackle the kitchen next. :D

    Left you some questions: here!

    For the contemporary garden, would you like plants that grow or are you wanting greenery/contemporary plants?
    I would mainly like greenery/contemporary plants, however a few plants that grow are fine.
    Are there any skill items that you would like in or around the house?
    Definitely an easel please and a computer if that's possible.
    Thanks :D
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    No rushing - I'm taking it room by room! I'll tackle the kitchen next. :D

    Left you some questions: here!

    For the contemporary garden, would you like plants that grow or are you wanting greenery/contemporary plants?
    I would mainly like greenery/contemporary plants, however a few plants that grow are fine.
    Are there any skill items that you would like in or around the house?
    Definitely an easel please and a computer if that's possible.
    Thanks :D

    I've already set you up with a little office nook :mrgreen:
    And I think I've got the perfect place for an easel :D

  • GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wowza Arica! You're WIP is looking phenomenal! Can't wait to see more! :XD:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,981 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wowza Arica! You're WIP is looking phenomenal! Can't wait to see more! :XD:

    Thank you, Greenie! I'm going to bury my head in this build this weekend! I'm having a lot of fun with it :mrgreen:

  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,342 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey Ari!!! *big waves* Your WIP is looking fiiiine! I love the design of the exterior! Very cool. And the dining room is looking fab! Looking forward to some more peeks! :mrgreen:
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top