Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 at EA Press Conference - Discussion Thread - Gifting Over!

Comments

• Options
    kawillseakawillsea Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I liked it. Just thought you ought to know.
  • Options
    ochopsochops Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    I didn't think that arrival video was that great but I love how much more customization can be done and i like that the new mood meters are more specific.
  • Options
    HeavenlyPraiserHeavenlyPraiser Posts: 29 Member
    edited August 2013
    :(I don't like the way it looks too cartoony and certainly not worth what it is going to cost us.
  • Options
    DiamondKDiamondK Posts: 5
    edited August 2013
    I want to be able to live in the same neighbourhood as my friends and play online together
  • Options
    queenmakedaqueenmakeda Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm soooo excited for The Sims 4, first thing I'm gonna do is build a mega mansion, have like a zillion children and have them terrorize the town lmao! I cant wait!!!
  • Options
    GenaeveGenaeve Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 2013

I liked the first trailer just fine, but I really LOVE the Gameplay Trailer.

:)
  • Options
    jamesgod46jamesgod46 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Sims 4 looks so cool i am saving up money so i can buy sim 4
  • Options
    horsecrazysimhorsecrazysim Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Not enitirely 100% convinced, they didn't look as... whats the word detailed? As they are in even the Sims 3 or what I expected them to look like in the Sims 4, looks like it could be good if the looks of the sims can be upgraded a bit ^^ And I have high hopes ofr an even bigger variety of animals in the sims 4, Guess I'll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    homersammy10homersammy10 Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    It looks cool but the graphics aren't great :roll: , they are a mix of the sims 2 and the sims freeplay. I'm not totally impressed... I think I'm sticking to the sims 3 -_-
  • Options
    CallieRoseJessieCallieRoseJessie Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    The trailer was cute. I really liked watching it. Before I saw the videos, I was sure I wasn't going to buy the Sims 4. But watching these, made me reconsider. The graphics are good, and I hope there aren't too many glitches with this game. I'm almost 100% sure I'll buy the Sims 4.
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited August 2013
    Okay....launcher not working for many of us again. Because of this & other various reasons such as TS3 still not working properly I will not be purchasing TS4 UNTIL ALL current problems are fixed properly.
  • Options
    IzzoMonstA420IzzoMonstA420 Posts: 14
    edited August 2013
    there's so many questions i want to ask because I keep watching the Sims 4 create a Sim video and its making me so excited and want to question every thing!

1. will i be able to create more than 2 Sims?
    2. is there is progression on the Sims 4?
    3. what will happen to the Sims store/exchange?
    4. what is the actual date that the Sims 4 is being released on?
    5. how far has the change gone in the Sims 4 from Sims 3?
    6. is there any kind of trial that fans can play?
    7. will more clothing and hair styles be available when Sims 4 is released?

more questions than i can count is in my head. I'm just so excited for Sims 4 that i just want to know everything about it.

please someone help me find the answers! :?: :?: :?:
  • Options
    IzzoMonstA420IzzoMonstA420 Posts: 14
    edited August 2013
    the thing that i would like to mention is that i'm so happy sliders are GONE! If you really want to still have sliders, you should just stick with Sims 3. I'm happy that everything is just a simple click and pull/push. I know i've loved sims 3 for the longest time, but seeing the Create A Sim video for sim 4, makes me totally happy for NO SLIDERS! YAY! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    edited August 2013
    The sim editing is good but I don't really like the graphics
  • Options
    dyasjadyasja Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I like it at lot I was waiting for emotion :P
  • Options
    CatAli914CatAli914 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I was not to excited about The Sims 4 until I watched the trailers for the game. Now I can't wait to order the digital game so I can start playing. Really love this game and can play it for hours. :D
  • Options
    theoman13theoman13 Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    I LOVE IT Praying THAT my Parents will let me Pre-order it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! EXCITED!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCCzYSjpiuM Hear everything I think of it on this video!!!
  • Options
    lbp_rainbowlbp_rainbow Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I thought the new "create a sim" was awesome
    It lets you edit the details on your sims.
    I thought the new emotions where pretty awesome.
    Its more realistic.
    I dont like the graphics
    I think the Sims 3 is better
    :):mrgreen: 8) :D
  • Options
    lilybaker11lilybaker11 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I think the Sims 4 sounds great, I loved the new walk, Create a sim, how the environment effects the sims moods, and I love that you can know what your sims are feeling, but It would be awesome if there were height adjustments so your sims aren't all the same. Also, Teen pregnancies would be interesting. (Although I'm not sure if that would still be rated T for teen?)
  • Options
    xDillyBearxxDillyBearx Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I Loved the aspect of the emotions but not the cartoon people but the emotions brought me back to it and i want it!!!! Thank You For the game!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Michele_NaderMichele_Nader Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I am so fed up with the Sims 3 not working correctly that I will not be bothering with Sims 4 at all, much less pre-order. Every time there's an update or I buy an expansion pack something in my game goes wrong! The most recent issues are that I can't connect with Origin at all, and I have script errors. I tried uninstalling and re-installing all my Sims and Origin, and still can't connect, but worse, now my games are worse than before. I can't garden, and there are missing objects in the neighborhood. I'm pretty much over the Sims. It is too frustrating to try to get these games to work right. I game to have fun, not pull my hair out!! Why spend hours searching for Mods or whatever to help the games work the way they are already suppose to? If the manufactures can't get it right then I'm done spending my money on the product!
  • Options
    REDTeenWolfREDTeenWolf Posts: 46
    edited August 2013
    man I cant wait it looks so cool and so much more easy than the sims3 now :mrgreen: :P :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    SlamboSlambo Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2013
    The introduction video (falling from the sky) wasn't as interesting to me as the gameplay demo. I like that we finally get back to having the environment effect the sims' moods like it was in Sims 2. But one thing I didn't like in the build mode demo was that it looked like only fully enclosed rooms could be built and we won't be able to place walls independently (but I did like the new room reposition and drag-a-wall updates). I'm eagerly awaiting more demos on build mode.

I wasn't able to watch the second live broadcast as it happened, so I only saw the CAS demo today. I still want to adjust the total height of my sims, but I'm glad that it was at least acknowledged in the demo as a much-requested feature.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    110292110292 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I like how the cas looks but the gamplay hasn't fully gotten my attention