Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 at EA Press Conference - Discussion Thread - Gifting Over!

1878889909193...Next

Comments

• Options
    jamierangarjamierangar Posts: 6
    edited September 2013
    I loved watching the trailer. It was like a real movie. As for the new features that were shown I'll need to see more. I like that the sims seemed to move more realistically and show more emotion but other than that I'm not sure if it improved enough. I will definitely be watching for more info before I invest hundreds of dollars again like I have into the Sims 3.
    iojijijji hi
  • Options
    playerEAgamer51playerEAgamer51 Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    :cry: why hasn't there been anything on toddlers, babies, kids, or teenagers? Does anyone know any information on it yet? Are they even going to be in the game? :!:
  • Options
    cmartin18cmartin18 Posts: 17 Member
    edited September 2013
    it would be cool if the player had more power over story progression, like sliders to increase/decrease population groups and demographics. i am mainly saying this because it really stinks when all the main families in the towns die off in like 2 generations.
  • Options
    RAUHLLIKEMERAUHLLIKEME Posts: 23
    edited September 2013
    There is another announcement at Gamescom on 17 September :D Can't with for the Sims 4 :D
  • Options
    CaileyMillerCaileyMiller Posts: 10 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm really excited to actually use create a sim! It's one of my favorite parts of the game!
  • Options
    lanieloo12lanieloo12 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    i cannot wait for the sims 4, im gonna be waiting until it comes out, IM SO EXCITED lol :):D
  • Options
    slevelnevesslevelneves Posts: 3
    edited September 2013
    i am happy about the game but not so happy about the price, i will be waiting to see how it plays.
  • Options
    jewelshy99jewelshy99 Posts: 16
    edited September 2013
    I can't wait for the sims 4 I was a little disapointed with the trailer tho it didn't show much but it was still amazing and I amd so excited!:D
  • Options
    RAUHLLIKEMERAUHLLIKEME Posts: 23
    edited September 2013
    They didn't say anything about the Sims4, is there another announcement tomorrow?
  • Options
    ReconlesstyrantReconlesstyrant Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    So psyched for it cant wait i love the ideas as well as the memories because i find that when i do certain things i get mad or sad depending :) cant wait thank you EA.
    although i do hope it has more to do jobs and etc...
  • Options
    LizzyShark4LizzyShark4 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    this trailer was so great! i looved it! :D very creative! it was so cute lol :):wink:
  • Options
    livdalimonte16livdalimonte16 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I think that it will be a big success's it looks really fun cant wait :D
  • Options
    simminthenightawsimminthenightaw Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Is the sims 4 going to be cider ...!!??? because i use a mac and my brother preordered it for me for my birthday sooo whats happening :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :?: :hunf: :XD:
  • Options
    ttttttfanmanttttttfanman Posts: 53 Member
    edited January 2014
    I sure hope for weather in the base game for the Sims 4. We have weather in every day in or life's so EA should put weather in The Sims 4 base game.
  • Options
    linn_70linn_70 Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    So far Sims 3 still seems better better than Sims 4. I too think the graphics look more cartoonish and the fact that EA took toddlers and pools out from Sims 4. Not cool! Toddlers and pools I use alot in my games. I like some aspects of 4 from what I've seen on a few trailers and overviews, but, i'm still not completely sold on 4. Sims 3 is still amazing and I play it ALL the time. :D

But I do have a question, will the Sims 3 store remain accessible after Sims 4 comes out? There are a few items I still wish to purchase and would like to have the option to re-download towns and items that I've already purchased incase something happens and I need to do a re-install of my games. :-)
  • Options
    NeelaHunterNeelaHunter Posts: 6 New Member
    They seemed to be repetitive at last Gamescom and and E3. Not showing anything quite different from the last video. We only got some interesting shots when they did the video where they played the sims 4 on a laptop.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Holy resurrection, Batman!

I would guess that between this year's E3 and Gamescom there might be more change since the changes tend to accumulate the closer it is to release.
  • Options
    NeelaHunterNeelaHunter Posts: 6 New Member
    linn_70 wrote: »
    So far Sims 3 still seems better better than Sims 4. I too think the graphics look more cartoonish and the fact that EA took toddlers and pools out from Sims 4. Not cool! Toddlers and pools I use alot in my games. I like some aspects of 4 from what I've seen on a few trailers and overviews, but, i'm still not completely sold on 4. Sims 3 is still amazing and I play it ALL the time. :D

But I do have a question, will the Sims 3 store remain accessible after Sims 4 comes out? There are a few items I still wish to purchase and would like to have the option to re-download towns and items that I've already purchased incase something happens and I need to do a re-install of my games. :-)

To Linn_70,

In my opinion (which you probably don't want to hear), The Sims 4 is nothing like the Sims 3 period. It is completely different even though it has sims in the title. I would like to think of this as not a game that is a 'step foward' from the Sims 3, and not a step backward; but a step sideways and in a different direction. If you are teetering between buying or not buying the Sims 4, take a step back and don't think: "Is it better than the sims 3 or 2?". Think: "Is it a game that I will want to play?".
  • Options
    brendalou38brendalou38 Posts: 25 New Member
    I too am wondering how long the Sims 3 store will be up. I've been trying to purchase the items that compliment my games but there also items that I would like to purchase just for fun. I've pre-ordered Sims Four but I don't really play well and the only Sims 2 games I have played were for PS2. Given all that(lol) I really can't determine which games are better. The Sims 4 sims might be more cartoonish but their faces seem more expressive though.
  • Options
    russ_37russ_37 Posts: 4 New Member
    In Island Life I notice that the chickens looked weird looking!!! like walking with just their feet NO Bodies!!!!