Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 at EA Press Conference - Discussion Thread - Gifting Over!

Comments

• Options
    LadyLuck82701LadyLuck82701 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I watched video and I was just soo excited about what is coming. I am glad see that you can make a sim different in anyway, more adjustments in the build mode and create a sim going to be great. Only down fall I am worried about is what are requirements on systems....I hope I don't have to up date everything but then it might just be worth it.
  • Options
    JonathanMolinaJonathanMolina Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I loved the trailer NICE :D
  • Options
    choysauce84choysauce84 Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Im an avid sim fan but... The trailer was cheesy.I was not very impressed with the trailer or gamescom video. I felt they shed light on very little granted it is a first trailer. its just not enough for me to spend 60-70 dollars on just like that. also 60-70 dollars for a video game seems a bit much when ps3 games sell for 50-60 sometimes seventy when extremely popular. this is for the pc right? lol. Also I like the customization of the Sims in create a sim mode. but they look awfully cartoonish. I like the easy build mode but again the graphics don't impress me. I would rather divert back to Sims 1 in that case. The emotions are a cool way to make Sims more realistic but I hope the gameplay isn't to revolved around that . I want to have fun not babysit my game. There's only so much you can do in your game when ur not watching the entire sim household and you have them on any kind of free will as well. I'm going to have to worry about while im cheering up sam (if the sim is sad) if abbey is busy burning the house down while im away from home with sam :P . hopefully the next videos are eye openers that can pull me in. otherwise honestly im going to buy some more sims 3 stuff with this sale going due to sims 4 , and keep playing what I have already.
  • Options
    kristenmh1997kristenmh1997 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I Was so so happy to find out about the sims 4 and i seen the trailer and the game play i loved how they made stuff so realistic it was all just amazing. when i first heard about the sims 4 i was screaming i was happy and i can't wait till the sims 4 comes out. :D:lol: :thumbup:
  • Options
    ShadiaAmirShadiaAmir Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    To be honest I think it is quite similar to the Sims 3 but the gameplay does get me more intrigued. I'm happy with the overall changes that have been made and am super stoked to get it and finally play.

But, the graphics are pretty cartoony in comparison to the Sims 3 luckily the new emotion aspect of it adds a lot to the reality of the game and I think will help save it a bit. And by the looks of it so do the interactions... once I find out what they are to be exact. But I am impressed and satisfied with the look of the game.
    To include the arrival trailer, I mean it wasn't the best. But, I love the Sims and I know everything will work out in some way at the end. Overall great job EA!! :)
  • Options
    ashikakyoashikakyo Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    it is just alright really.....instead of pull bars, we just pull the body parts....actually not that much of difference....and the building part also....
    I guess the only thing is not bad (or has been improved) is the graphic?....yet, any sequel of any game usually ends up better graphic...so not a surprise.
  • Options
    ThiessmonkeyThiessmonkey Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Honestly, I wasn't too impressed by the graphics, the game play did look solid like always but until the I see something that'll blow my head off like the city exploration feature of the sims 3 I won't pre order it.
  • Options
    brandonstaufferbrandonstauffer Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2013
    Things are looking promising so far. I want to see more before making any final judgments though. I've been playing The Sims since the very first game all the way through all the expansion and stuff packs, so I'm sure I'll wind up with a copy of The Sims 4 as well.
  • Options
    IkutuchaIkutucha Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2013
    It was wonderful. Can't wait to get it!!!
  • Options
    MadsunnyMadsunny Posts: 182 Member
    edited August 2013
    I cant wait :)))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think it's interesting but I wonder if we will get to demo Sims 4?
    I probably wouldn't buy it from what I've just seen unless Sims 4 Pets would come out soon after but not too soon for low quality.
  • Options
    HDmddHDmdd Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I'm in china,can't watch things in youtube :cry: .....
    but i find the strailer in other places.
    To be honest, I think the trailer done in general, so I look forward to the game's actual performance. :wink:
  • Options
    prmuzxprmuzx Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2013
    TS4 was totally AWESOME! Can't wait to buy the Deluxe Edition. For me, everything is perfectly fine, the gameplay, graphics... Now, I can make much more realistic sims.
    THANK YOU EA!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited August 2013
    I am looking forward to learning more. I do have a question though that is concerning me more than it should. Does the Sims 4 have an open neighborhood/world like the sims 3 or will it be a lot only thing, with a loading screen to move about in the world, like Sims 2?

Thanks.
  • Options
    TopaModdaTopaModda Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Hello there! I wanted to share in the excitement about the upcoming sims4 game. My favourite thing about the game so far, based on what I have seen, are the emotions that sims can now have. I thought the sad puppy faced Ollie was so adorable. I especially like that he gradually went from depressed to sad and then became normal again. It flows well along with the home decor that can actually create an atmosphere that sims can 'sense' or be effected by. Totally awesome:) :D :P :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NchantdTempestNchantdTempest Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I was not overly impressed with it. not enough to pre order while the new creation and building seems nice i am not wowed with game play. what would be awesome would be if they incorporated what you have already spent on simes 3 into sims 4 then it might be worth it to me everytime they come out with a new sims you have to abandon what you already bought and get a whole new collection spending more moeny just to get what you already had with the last one
  • Options
    simslovabethiesimslovabethie Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2013
    Well, we all know that trailers mean nothing since 90% of all shown in them isn't included in the actual game :))
    I need to see a lot more before I'm convinced, I'm sorry.
    And no height sliders. Why?
    But hey, build mode looks awesome.
    And please can we have a release date? Please?
    *fingers crossed for 20th June*
  • Options
    MissZoefMissZoef Posts: 17 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Not convinced yet, but curious about how the game´s gonna work out. At first I wasn´t really excited about the sims 3 too, but now that i´ve played it more I really like it :)
  • Options
    abbeysims26abbeysims26 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Sims 4 is sooo Amazing!I'm so excited :-o :-o :-o
  • Options
    Dollbaby13Dollbaby13 Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Me Too i can't wait either. i was looking forward to watching Quxxn have a Lets Play on it. But i cant express how excited i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :-) :):mrgreen:
  • Options
    PakaJynxPakaJynx Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you, SimGuruPopTart! :D
  • Options
    Maddybug00Maddybug00 Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    i don't know, it looks just like he first one
  • Options
    Maddybug00Maddybug00 Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    STill looks expensive and repetitive, but I love 3
  • Options
    Mastermama39Mastermama39 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I love the sims and have just about all of them from Busting Out to The Sims3 (still adding expansion packs to the 3rd) :) And I am very looking forward to the 4th addition to the game.
  • Options
    beyondmaddness60beyondmaddness60 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited August 2013
    It was ok. I would be more excited about it and most likely buy it if I knew I would be able to play online with other players in real time. I have played the sims since sims 1 and enjoyed the sims online. I don't really want another single player sims game. I want to play the sims with other people that like to play the sims too.