Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great Guru people of EA, the most important question we can ask about the sims 4 is here! Look!

Ok, EA, I have possibly the most important question about the Sims 4.....

Is Bella Goth going to be in it! Bella goth must be..... Bella. :shock:

Thank you for any answers EA! (And out of all questions, I'm pretty sure this one is O.K to answer. You know, cause most questions is 'how is this gonna work?' or 'Screenshots!'. But seriously. Is Bella gonna be there. °\-/° )

Comments

• Options
    Kevida120766Kevida120766 Posts: 835 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Sims without Bella Goth would be like D.C. Comics without Wonder Woman.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013

:wink: Let's hope Disney doesn't buy up DC comics like what they have done to Spider Man (Marvel)and what they will do to the Star Wars legacy. :roll:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is indeed the most burning question of our time. We MUST know! Where is Bella???? LOL
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    Not sure about you, but my priorities are different. For example, what social features we're getting, how big is the world, how many Sims will spawn on community lots, will there be shopping and so on.

Really, I could care less about Bella :lol: My Sims 3 went fine without them (storyprogression moved them out of the town, along with Goths).
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013
    :-P That's funny who would have believed SP moved out the founders of the entire series. I know the creators of The Sims just loved Bella and was named after someone or a representation of somebody they knew or something...but I agree, I don't care if Bella or anyone else from the townies in any game are really in the new game.

I don't play them anyway, not in years, I worry about if my Sims are actually going to talk to each other again while sitting on a couch without the TV on. :hunf: One of my many huge pet peeves.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    I worry about if my Sims are actually going to talk to each other again while sitting on a couch without the TV on. :hunf: One of my many huge pet peeves.

I'm with you on this one.

When I move a Sim into a new house what do they do? Head for the bookshelf.....head for the computer.....turn on the stereo and start jumping up and down! Sometimes they just head for the window to stare at the outside.

Just to name a few things.....I'm hoping for Sims that are intelligent, emotionally connected and aware of their surroundings.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    Not sure about you, but my priorities are different. For example, what social features we're getting, how big is the world, how many Sims will spawn on community lots, will there be shopping and so on.

Really, I could care less about Bella :lol: My Sims 3 went fine without them (storyprogression moved them out of the town, along with Goths).

This lol
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    DART104DART104 Posts: 414 Member
    edited May 2013
    To each his own! I support personal play in this game; however, I can't LIVE without:

CyCl0ne Sword (He's had counseling and is the perfect Sim now)
    Bridget (She's just so adorable!!) ... and
    Christopher Steele!!!!!!! (Such a well-rounded Sim)

***zips my lips and hides under the nearest rock*** LOL
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited May 2013
    Will there be a female grim reaper? :lol: Can my sim date her? I want a grim reaper family! New occult, please.
  • Options
    linklover1o1linklover1o1 Posts: 584
    edited May 2013
    Valandis wrote:
    Will there be a female grim reaper? :lol: Can my sim date her? I want a grim reaper family! New occult, please.
    What does that have to do with anything I put in my post...
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited May 2013
    Valandis wrote:
    I should've written that differently. I have different priorities, like Urosh wrote.

If The Sims 4 is set long after The Sims 2... Bella Goth will be long gone, unless there is something mystical around her situation (as usual). Maybe she travelled through time, was put in a time capsule, or something.
  • Options
    Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Cinebar wrote:

:wink: Let's hope Disney doesn't buy up DC comics like what they have done to Spider Man (Marvel)and what they will do to the Star Wars legacy. :roll:

Yes, those greedy so'n'sos, Marvel will never be the same...Nor Lucas Arts... They are the EA of non Video Game Entertainment, gobbling up everything. I am convinced one of these days one uber media giant, will buy out the other...It's only a matter of time. Look at Comcast... And I'm not hating on EA or Disney, or even Comcast...They are businesses providing a service, which sometimes sucks due to the size of their companies. Hope the new Wolverine movie coming out is good....Curse You, Disney! and they do justice to the new Star Wars that pick up where the first, original movies left off...Still dunno who'd be a good Han Solo.

And to the OP, you know Bella has to be in there in some form/somewhere. Maybe she found an old time machine in the Beakers' basement that sends her back into the past and prevents her from ever going to Don Lothario's to be abducted to start with??? Maybe she'll make an appearance in the TT EP later this year too. you never know.

EDIT: I know she's in the game already, I meant her grown up self. Before someone starts in.
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:

yup. im with urosh.
    also, im wondering about the new features and the looks of the sims. whats "back to our roots"?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Valandis wrote:
    Valandis wrote:
    I should've written that differently. I have different priorities, like Urosh wrote.

If The Sims 4 is set long after The Sims 2... Bella Goth will be long gone, unless there is something mystical around her situation (as usual). Maybe she travelled through time, was put in a time capsule, or something.

I really think that is Cassandra all grown up in the banner, not Bella. It'd be neat to see where our favorite sims' offspring went from Sims 2. Although there is the continuity issue of Alexander Goth being an author of several books in Sims 3...Hope they are more careful next time around.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    I worry about if my Sims are actually going to talk to each other again while sitting on a couch without the TV on. :hunf: One of my many huge pet peeves.

I'm with you on this one.

When I move a Sim into a new house what do they do? Head for the bookshelf.....head for the computer.....turn on the stereo and start jumping up and down! Sometimes they just head for the window to stare at the outside.

Just to name a few things.....I'm hoping for Sims that are intelligent, emotionally connected and aware of their surroundings.

That'd be a nice change. Think we'll get it???
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Pft, the sims 4 just wouldnt be the sims if it didnt have the Goth family. In my opinion anyways!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,397 Member
    edited May 2013
    Daniblee wrote:
    Pft, the sims 4 just wouldnt be the sims if it didnt have the Goth family. In my opinion anyways!
    I agree! The Goths have been in the sims since day 1 and it just wouldn't be right without them. :mrgreen:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump.
  • Options
    SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited May 2013
    Jess1281 wrote:
    Valandis wrote:
    Valandis wrote:

I really think that is Cassandra all grown up in the banner, not Bella. It'd be neat to see where our favorite sims' offspring went from Sims 2. Although there is the continuity issue of Alexander Goth being an author of several books in Sims 3...Hope they are more careful next time around.

Alexander, the kid, could have been named after a relative who happened to be an author....

And this is kind of interesting, actually... I think it should take place after TS2 when the kids are grown. But Bella should somehow be ageless from her run with aliens and show up anyway. :p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bumpula.

I miss adult Bella......

Now to play her to adulthood!
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:

urosh with the same rude attiude and has to rant about social features on every thread :roll: don't comment if you don't care qutie simple
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,658 Member
    edited May 2013
    :D Not the most important question by a mile.

Most important would be if they have fixed the game where error code 12 ect. won't happen anymore.

Corrected the game where cars ect. won't over populate and cause lag.

Fixed the new world and will continue to fix future ones to have great routing.

Made a filter to either keep CC out or fixed a seperate category for it so that simmers won't download bad cc/any cc from the official site that messes up their/our game.

Using an engine that can handle the game and makes our computers able to handle it.

Fixed the game so that all components that they want to add in the future can be added(rumor had it that OFB wasn't offered because Sims 3 base game was fixed incorrectly and it couldn't be added; not sure if that is true, but with as many people as there was signed up and who wanted it, it makes sense.

Without fixing problems that plagued Sims 3, there really is no game, just another version of Sims 3. Personally, I want a game that works. Bella can be added anytime. :wink:8)
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited May 2013
    davina1221 wrote:
    :D Not the most important question by a mile.

Most important would be if they have fixed the game where error code 12 ect. won't happen anymore.

Corrected the game where cars ect. won't over populate and cause lag.

Fixed the new world and will continue to fix future ones to have great routing.

Made a filter to either keep CC out or fixed a seperate category for it so that simmers won't download bad cc/any cc from the official site that messes up their/our game.

Using an engine that can handle the game and makes our computers able to handle it.

Fixed the game so that all components that they want to add in the future can be added(rumor had it that OFB wasn't offered because Sims 3 base game was fixed incorrectly and it couldn't be added; not sure if that is true, but with as many people as there was signed up and who wanted it, it makes sense.

Without fixing problems that plagued Sims 3, there really is no game, just another version of Sims 3. Personally, I want a game that works. Bella can be added anytime. :wink:8)

:thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok, those are important, but this is to! The Sims isn't the Sims without the Sims 4.

Bump.

Oh, and gurus, come answer °\_/°
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm not that fussed about Bella. But Morty - got to have Morty in Sims 4.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.