The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great Guru people of EA, the most important question we can ask about the sims 4 is here! Look!

Comments

• Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    edited January 2014
    I am dying to know if she's gonna be in the game! She most likely will...but what's her story in The Sims 4? Ugh, I just wanna know already! In Sims 3 I always play her, and she always gets married to Mortimer, but I almost always make them get divorced after a while...
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Options
    jessidollkidjessidollkid Posts: 100 Member
    edited January 2014
    I bore of pre-made sims, but I would definitely like to see some familiar faces (as the other simmer said). It wouldnt be the Sims without, well, the Sims that we've always played with, or known, or have been friends/family/enemies with throughout out simming experiences. I honestly think each and every Sim game isn't really an improvement on eachother, its just basically the same thing with higher focus on different aspects.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited January 2014
    The Sims without Bella Goth would be like D.C. Comics without Wonder Woman.

Most people I've met could care less about wonder woman. She's just...there. Hahaha

main-a6f6a1ff07bdc0ae64c1a9dcc3cadf63f02c65cf.gif
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,606 Member
    edited January 2014

Most people I've met could care less about wonder woman. She's just...there. Hahaha
    But. . .but she's Wonder Woman. I mean who doesn't love this: :mrgreen:
    2013-05-17-WonderWoman.gif

I'm sure Bella will make a return but I doubt as a vampire
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited January 2014
    ^ ^

LOL at Wonder Woman! I remember seeing an interview with Lynda Carter years ago wherein she expressed her extreme dislike for that gold belt!

I think that we'll most likely see some familiar names in the Sims 4. Not just Sims 2 families that were also in Sims 3 but also some Sims 3 families in Sims 4. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Frio brothers, for instance.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited January 2014
    If you people are going to compete over fictional women may as well throw in my vote for Jessica Rabbit .
  • Options
    RubyMileeeyRubyMileeey Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    I believe that the sims 4 will be based either after sims 1 so everyone from sims 2 will be in it bella and mortimer will be adults cassandra a child or teen alexander a baby Or toddler or it could be based after sims 2 with bella coming back mortimer an elder cassandra an adult Alexander a teen with sims 2 characters as well ..I think ea have realised one of there mistakes were the characters and story in sims 3 so since sims 4 will be more about storylines and creating them they will bring back there most popular families which were the sims 2 families of course with some new comers obviously... :twisted:
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited April 2014
    Cinebar wrote:

:wink: Let's hope Disney doesn't buy up DC comics like what they have done to Spider Man (Marvel)and what they will do to the Star Wars legacy. :roll:

Sony Pictures still has the right to the Spiderman movies.

What Disney has done is giving Marvel and Kevin Feigi tons of money and free reign, and they have produced a string of critically acclaimed and box-office succesful movies. Have you seen capitain America: The Winter Soldier? It forgoes action for action's sake and delivers a smart political thriller. And now even smaller characters will be getting their due, with Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man.

Disney just had the most sucessful animated movie of all time with Frozen. Were this any other studio, they'd have already slated Frozen 2, 3 and 4. Disney probably won't do a Frozen 2 unless they can find a good story, like Toy Story 2 and 3.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Ok, those are important, but this is to! The Sims isn't the Sims without the Sims 4.

Really? I just delete all pre-mades and make my own.
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited April 2014
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    Not sure about you, but my priorities are different. For example, what social features we're getting, how big is the world, how many Sims will spawn on community lots, will there be shopping and so on.

Really, I could care less about Bella :lol: My Sims 3 went fine without them (storyprogression moved them out of the town, along with Goths).

same here, never really bothered with that family and can't see what the facination is! lol
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited April 2014
    It would be great if they took in consideration TS2 PSP storyline that was after TS2 PC, so we can know if Bella returned to her family or not.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited April 2014
    Jess1281 wrote:
    Valandis wrote:
    Valandis wrote:
    Will there be a female grim reaper? :lol: Can my sim date her? I want a grim reaper family! New occult, please.
    What does that have to do with anything I put in my post...
    I should've written that differently. I have different priorities, like Urosh wrote.

If The Sims 4 is set long after The Sims 2... Bella Goth will be long gone, unless there is something mystical around her situation (as usual). Maybe she travelled through time, was put in a time capsule, or something.

I really think that is Cassandra all grown up in the banner, not Bella. It'd be neat to see where our favorite sims' offspring went from Sims 2. Although there is the continuity issue of Alexander Goth being an author of several books in Sims 3...Hope they are more careful next time around.

but .. Cassandra was lready an adult in the sims 2. she was engaged to that sim who whoohooed with Bella and the Tramp sisters.
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    edited April 2014
    You mean Don Lothario and Nina and Dina Caliente? They were in Sims 2 console and sims 2 PC. Though there was more of a story in the pc version. Whereas the console version they were just the Sims living in the hotel. (Hotel was my least favorite houses to play even with all the rebuilding that you were supposed to do)
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited April 2014
    I hope they add families from the older series I've always liked Bella and the Plesants. If they do add them that'd be great. But what they need to do is make the family interesting and fun to play. Cause in sims 3 I never played the pre-mades they were boring..
  • Options
    rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am sorry , right off the bat, but I could care less about Bella. She had her day and she ruined it. When I first started playing S3, I would naturally make my sim, and it was a woman. I am a woman. So, anyway I would try to keep my woman young , by ambrosia, or something. I would then befriend the young Mortimer....well when he grew up I would woo him , till he was mine ...so long Bella. We would be married and have a family...etc. etc....may still have pics , but don't quote me on that one. I know I do have the grown Mortimer in my files!
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ok, EA, I have possibly the most important question about the Sims 4.....

Is Bella Goth going to be in it! Bella goth must be..... Bella. :shock:

Thank you for any answers EA! (And out of all questions, I'm pretty sure this one is O.K to answer. You know, cause most questions is 'how is this gonna work?' or 'Screenshots!'. But seriously. Is Bella gonna be there. °\-/° )

I think this is the most important question of 2014.

I want to see Bella return from her alien abduction;

Be dropped from the green alien mothership right into Strangetown 4

And she will be the REAL BELLA, she must be!
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hmmmm I'd like to see a continuation pick up at where her and mortimer ended up divorced and she went missing. I'd love to see a story progression around that. Their daughter grew up without their mom and i think mortimer remarried didn't he? Please correct me if i have the storyline wrong though. So if they were to bring bella back i want to know the part of where she ended up at, did she start over in love, was she abducted by aliens, or did she run away from a bad marriage abandoning her daughter?

In my sims 1 game Mortimer was a huge jerk to Bella. So I always wanted her to leave him anyway.

I loved the goths but i hope to see some other families back. I wonder if they'll do alien pregnancy's again for 4. That's always funny, I got caught off guard with mine my male sim got abducted and his physical appearance didn't change any. He just looked slightly chunkier that was it, poor thing i had him run on the tread mill non stop and was wondering what happened why i couldn't get that extra off. Next thing i know im getting the baby on the way alert and we have a new alien baby to the family. O.o and the weird part was the alien showed up again to see him. He flirts with him but it's all creepy, you know that flirt reminds me of something from an austin power movie and i'm sure that alien was saying "Yeah Baby" in his own way.
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bella is one of the least of my concerns about sims 4. I never played with the Goths. I always created my own families. I am more concerned about whether the babies are going to shed their cocoon this time and have legs we can see. :roll:
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited May 2014
    Jenzup wrote:
    You mean Don Lothario and Nina and Dina Caliente? They were in Sims 2 console and sims 2 PC. Though there was more of a story in the pc version. Whereas the console version they were just the Sims living in the hotel. (Hotel was my least favorite houses to play even with all the rebuilding that you were supposed to do)

yeah , them. It kind of shocked me when old Don ran off at the altar.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited May 2014
    Am I the only simmer on planet earth that doesn't mind one bit about a bunch of pixels called Bella Goth?
    I guess I am...
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,606 Member
    edited May 2014
    Am I the only simmer on planet earth that doesn't mind one bit about a bunch of pixels called Bella Goth?
    I guess I am...
    The Mortimer in my game doesn't also, he married her mom. Not to fond of her, mysel.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    Anavastia wrote:
    Hmmmm I'd like to see a continuation pick up at where her and mortimer ended up divorced and she went missing. I'd love to see a story progression around that. Their daughter grew up without their mom and i think mortimer remarried didn't he? Please correct me if i have the storyline wrong though. So if they were to bring bella back i want to know the part of where she ended up at, did she start over in love, was she abducted by aliens, or did she run away from a bad marriage abandoning her daughter?

In my sims 1 game Mortimer was a huge jerk to Bella. So I always wanted her to leave him anyway.

I loved the goths but i hope to see some other families back. I wonder if they'll do alien pregnancy's again for 4. That's always funny, I got caught off guard with mine my male sim got abducted and his physical appearance didn't change any. He just looked slightly chunkier that was it, poor thing i had him run on the tread mill non stop and was wondering what happened why i couldn't get that extra off. Next thing i know im getting the baby on the way alert and we have a new alien baby to the family. O.o and the weird part was the alien showed up again to see him. He flirts with him but it's all creepy, you know that flirt reminds me of something from an austin power movie and i'm sure that alien was saying "Yeah Baby" in his own way.

I didn't play Pleasantview as much as Strangetown. But from memory - Mortimer is an Elder, with the 2 Caliente sisters after him and his money. Bella is - missing, I don't think they actually got a divorce? Not sure. Cassandra grows up.

Then Bella shows up as a townie walking around Strangetown and that's where all the "The Strangetown Bella isn't the Real Bella" stuff came from. She May have been abducted by aliens from Pleasantview and dropped into Strangetown with amnesia.

In my sims 1 Mortimer dies of guina pig disease, and Bella and Cassandra go on with thier lives.

In Strangetown it's Pascal Curious walking around as a pregnant man and the way he walks does look just like a pregnant woman. He even holds his back as if he has a back ache. I remember being surprised as I had no clue at first there could be alien pregnant male sims in sims 2.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't really care what happened to Bella actually. Hopefully she's been abducted by aliens and is in some far off galaxy singing I'm Blue (Da Ba Dee) for the rest of her existence. However, I would love to see Christopher Steel, the Montes, and Capps again.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited May 2014
    Well, Bella is like one of the main characthers of the series, of course people care about her.

jr73Y.gif

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Jesus, I'll just delete them all and have a good time with families I've created. Only the really hardcore fans care about this stuff. I hope they overlook these trivialities and focus on real game play.