The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Gonna Be May! - Random Giveaway - ENDED

Comments

• Options
    doggirl3333doggirl3333 Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    MY sims are gonna be sims and do sims stufff.
  • Options
    loverocker13loverocker13 Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    i have a newly married couple who are having a baby!!! they live in a very nice house. the mother is fairy and is a five-star cheif. and the father who is human, is working on becoming a famous painter. :D i plan on making them have three kids. and master all other hobbies and jobs before my sims die. :D they all love each other and are made to perfection! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm hoping for my simself and his wife to earn enough money to live in this house that I just built and uploaded. :D

Screenshot-743_zps92fc5fb1.jpg

Screenshot-735_zps013c2c04.jpg
  • Options
    classycassy2011classycassy2011 Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Teeheee :) School is out and it's time to play Sims ! I have been waiting all semester for this ! Anyways, back to the real reason of this post.
    Currently I have a couple named Cassandra & Cornell. <3 [ they are so cute ]
    Cassandra has graduated from University and has received her degree in business while Cornell is working on his Physical Ed. degree. I plan on them having a baby and waiting until it becomes a child - then send him off back to school. Unless he does awesome in the profession , then there is no need :)
    I think I might even make some more families as well! :) Those are my plans! happy simming to you all! :D
  • Options
    DarthSadiusDarthSadius Posts: 80 New Member
    edited May 2013
    The month of May will be very big for my all my Sims.

My evil scientist, Curtis Dreg, is working on his collection of Golden statues of himself. He still has 87 death flowers in his inventory and 13 statues so far. I plan for him to have a total of 100 golden statues by the end of May. I am also planing on having him get married to the alien that abducted him.

Joe Hobo, is still homeless, but he is getting money for selling the fish he catches. I plan for him to have a home sometime in May.

The Tyson family is still adjusting to moving to Monte Vista. I plan for Grampa Tyson to advance in his Magician career, and finally start planting veggies in the greenhouse. As for Mr. and Mrs. Tyson, I plan for them to have a baby. Haven't come up with a name yet, but they have been wanting a baby. I just want to make them happy.

The month of May is going to be a busy one for me, as I am starting Work training classes. But even though I have classes, I think I'll be able to keep Simming.
    Wishing you all a wonderful month and Happy Simming!

-DS
  • Options
    Alley96Alley96 Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    I have a couple in moonlight falls who just got engaged and have a baby on the way. The father is a werewolf and the mother is trying to become a fairy. I plan to have them get married and maybe I will name their baby May for the new month.
  • Options
    diablura28diablura28 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Getting my young male sim a hot chick before they start University together, let's see if they can stay together the whole 2 semesters, lol.
  • Options
    pantherpouncerpantherpouncer Posts: 5 New Member
    edited May 2013
    In the month of may I have a lot of changes I will be making for my sims. I am going to try and expand on my family with some pets and try to find the elusive unicorn. I am also going to try and complete my achievements for my female sims so that I can knock those out of the way and create a male sim I have been thinking about. I also wanted to start another map using the lunar lakes area and see how well I can do at making money by only collecting collectables (we will see how that goes) I would also really like to look into breeding my horses as soon as I am able to get a unicorn on my property. I'm sure there is more that I haven't remembered to put down here but it is going to be one exiting month for my sims :3
  • Options
    puppycam15puppycam15 Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    my sims are going to marry have 2 two kids and a dog named max they are going to move into a big house for the kids and dog (the mother's name is Kelly the dad's name is adam and if they have one girl and oe boy the girl's name will be sally and the boy's name will be david happy may :D
  • Options
    cmbznsimscmbznsims Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    I just got Seasons expansion pak(I know a little behind). I plan on playing with some seasons with my sims.
  • Options
    candycat510candycat510 Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    Heck_No_CheeriosHeck_No_Cheerios Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Well, I do have a few screenshots!

It's strangely nostalgic to see your Sims grow up. You'd never think you would be so 'gushy' over an accidentally taken screenshot that was miraculously never cleared from your desktop. That's what happened to me, and I'm sure it has happened to others. The brunette is a teenager in the first, and the second is after she's married with a child, which she is playing with in the upper left hand corner. It just sort of... Warms the cockles of the heart (though the expression is never used, it just kind of works? Describing Sims 3 stories is cheesy in the first place) and makes you sad at the same time. The dog even had babies. Sims 3 is such an interesting game. (Along with fun and hilarious)

a1ivkz.png

k3uyf.png

It's also kind of awesome when your dog tries to imitate your stairs. It's the same family, between the time the two images above were taken.

l9rgi.png

Long story short, Sims 3 arises feelings you wouldn't think they would. It's like having a child, never having to go through 'really' interact with them, and having total control over their lives. Based off what I hear, I think that's a parent's dream. I'm not really in a place or age to make that conclusion, but it's just an assumption. You get a feeling of accomplishment. Though, not as strong as you would from a real child (that's something that's all day and not a few hour marathon once in awhile), it's still pretty dang awesome.

Sims 3 is the bomb.
  • Options
    tomyjaytomyjay Posts: 24 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I am going to finally get university life. So all my Sims are all going to college in May!
  • Options
    candycat510candycat510 Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    My sims are soon to get married and one is in the culinary career. The other is in the professional sports. :D
  • Options
    Countrylovin4evrCountrylovin4evr Posts: 274 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Just got University so my sims is going off to college. She just completed her first term in Medical and Science and will be going back here shortly so she can join the medical career.
    She was flirting around a guy at Sims U but not sure where that will go from here.
    This sim started off in Day Care career till the bugs in it made me stop, but she loves kids
  • Options
    SRainaSRaina Posts: 968 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well, my sim is newly married and has a pair of twins. For May she's hopefully going to complete her LTW and see her children grown.
  • Options
    ocean_blue124ocean_blue124 Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Hey! My Sim's name is Kelli, and she is a Hopeless Romantic. She has tried over and over again, but can't find the right guy. She finally met Markham at Sims University. They are now engaged and are beyond ecstatic for it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    chrissy930chrissy930 Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    this may im going to have my sims start a family once married.
    :)
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Rumbaa parents will be working on baby #11 and #12. :P

350kps5.jpg

Here's an old family picture of all 10 of them. I want to create a more recent family photo but sometimes it's not easy to get them all together since 4 of the oldest have moved out.

312y7nr.jpg

Here's a more recent one but Jesse is missing because the game decided to make him a cashier at the festival. :?

28743a.jpg
    They didn't have baby #9 and #10 yet when I took this photo.

But here is #9 and #10

32zo1p5.jpg
    e81pgj.jpg

Families are so fun to play. :D

“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    ConcoutConcout Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2013
    Simple May plans :) are my sims just started a family so I be raising the family. I also just got supernatural and want to play all different life states from that.
  • Options
    ckarocksckarocks Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    My sim, Hillary McCombs, is currently at the sims University. I plan on having her graduate with a Fine Arts and moving back to Sunset Valley where she will (hopefully) marry her soon-to-be-boyfriend Miles Forthright. I'm not sure how many kids I want them to have yet, probably two, a boy and a girl. :)
  • Options
    immaxymanimmaxyman Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    My Sims Juliet and Leo (both made by me) are going to have a baby! They tried for a baby yesterday.
  • Options
    DesdamonaDesdamona Posts: 106 New Member
    edited May 2013
    The Sweeney Family... this is the 5th generation Sandra is a five star chef and started out as a single parent, but one lucky day she met the love of here life Cruz (who is in search for the elusive Unicorn) in the Bistro she worked at. As for her daughter Meaghan she became an Illustrious Author, met Ronnie the Rock star, married and had triplets. Alyssa wants to be master the arts and open a gallery, Ashlynn also wants to master the arts but wants to by in the classical arena, America has no clue what the future holds for her, she just lives it to the fullest. Karla is the Ghost in the family and is currently pregnant and hoping for a ghost baby. And we can't forget the family pets, Pepper the show horse and Sassy the dog that just grew out of puppy hood. screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

There are some really good stories here.... Happy simming

My Page Link: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Desdamona
  • Options
    sleepinghyenasleepinghyena Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Work is definitely a bore for my Sims. So trying to keep their Fun bar up for most of the day is the plan! Not mention saving up for faster transportation. Their bike can only take them so far, lol.
  • Options
    GidgerrGidgerr Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    It's my birthday this month so I'm planning a party :wink:

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top