Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Gonna Be May! - Random Giveaway - ENDED

1313233343537...Next

Comments

• Options
    vampirenarutofanvampirenarutofan Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    i dont know how to post a picture but my sim is on lvl 2 in daycare mastered her cooking skills
    snd i used no cheasts!!!
    would love island paradise :D:D
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited May 2013
    sorry missed this comp and your post SimGuruPoptart, I has been busy looking after my mum, so hoping there'll be another one I hope! :)
  • Options
    iiSoRawriiSoRawr Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    My Sim Is Planing On Having Child. My Sim Hope To Have A Boy As His First Child. :D:mrgreen::wink:
  • Options
    killerfairieskillerfairies Posts: 8
    edited May 2013
    As you can see from my signature, I'm on the first generation of a special legacy I'm doing in Hidden Springs!

The legacy challenge is A Battle For Your True Colors, idea by drew10player.

The founder is Mai Wanahton
    NjfiCp8.jpg?1
    She's Native American. She only has one trait and that is the Evil trait, as per the legacy challenge. She started out as a Young Adult, and now she is an adult. She has creeped and crawled her way up to level 8 of the Evil branch of the Criminal Career - she is an Evil Sidekick.

In Mai's younger days, she had an evil affair with her boss, Bert Alto. After she got pregnant, she broke it off with him almost completely. Their relationship became strictly business and Bert does not know why - he does not know he has a daughter.

Now a Teenager going on Young Adult, Mai's daughter is Eva Wanahton.
    1HWOy9i.jpg
    aVYuYyJ.jpg
    As per the legacy challenge again, Eva has only two semi-negative traits: she is grumpy and hates the outdoors.
    Eva's tale seems a sad one, for her mother does not allow her to talk to people - she might tell of their hidden location or of her criminal activities and she would be ruined. Eva's only friend is a figment of her imagination named Buddy.
    ZLoEutW.jpg

That's where I am so far. I think Mai will make it to the top of the Criminal Career and work there 'til she dies. Evil is all she has, why would she ever give it up? Eva will work at Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner all her life, gain too much weight and have one child with Buddy - he will always be her only friend.

P.S. the legacy starts to turn up at about generation 4 or 5 so don't worry, it's not all tragic. It's very interesting though. :)
  • Options
    kateshellybokateshellybo Posts: 8 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I plan on starting a legacy with a slight twist. I want it to be a crew of a spaceship landing on a foreign planet with only two survivirs who must integrate with the surrounding alien culutre.
  • Options
    gettishgettish Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    Oh my gosh!! I was so shocked that my response for this giveaway was picked. I didn't expect this at all! My first time winning something, yay! You guys absolutely made my afternoon feel special! Thank you so much, for the gift, SimGuruPopTart.
  • Options
    gabrielle021601gabrielle021601 Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    my sims are going to have a set of twins and their toddler is growing up but my male sims is secretly cheating on his wife and he is going to dirvorce her in may while my dog has puppies two girls one boy
  • Options
    essenceDOTScomessenceDOTScom Posts: 4 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I started off with a male vampire and a female fairy living together as best friends and they both married some humans and had kids. Now that their spouses are deceased, its time, this season that they get together and live as immortals. And oh yea they just adopted a Freaking UNICORN!!!
  • Options
    VlasityVlasity Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    My sims will be getting married, and definitly get a job and visiting all the festivals and throw parties. :lol:
  • Options
    Karlation100Karlation100 Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    [img]Screenshot-7 My Families are so cute and the Sims graphic are amazing and so gorgeous! <3 No matter :lol: how old i am I'm always going to play the sims :D[/img]
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top