Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Gonna Be May! - Random Giveaway - ENDED

SimGuruPopTartSimGuruPopTart Posts: 803 SimGuru (retired)
The month of May is around the corner. Let's all share our Simming plans for the next few weeks. Are you planning to get your Sims married? Kids? New career? Share your stories and screens in this thread and you could be randomly gifted an item from your Wishlist. Giveaway ends tomorrow 12 PM (PDT).

Happy Simming!

Updated:

The giveaway is now done. Thank you all for participating! You can continue posting your plans and sharing with us but the giveaway is now over. Thank you all for participating. Until next time. :)

Comments

• IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    It's the last day of Spring in Moonlit Falls (or whatever it's called...lol)
    33jpqie.jpg
    *ponder* mimic really life?

w8ly7t.jpg
    My sims dance the night away, getting some peace and awaiting the birth of babies 11 and 12.

Twins Daniel and Diego can't wait for Spring so they can play outside
    339qejm.jpg

• AZcokeacolaAZcokeacola Posts: 589 Member
    edited April 2013
    I love the month of May

spring showers
    may flowers & my B-day

I plan on making May my time for celebration and smelling the flowers

dressing up
    th_TakeaBow.png
    playing with pets
    th_joggingwithmydog.jpg
    AND PLAYING SIMS
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited April 2013
    I have a family of witches in Sunset Valley :D they were the McCall family, but the girl married Ethan Bunch, and now is Cara Bunch. She has four kids, two of whom are witches and two of whom are human and this weekend will be Cara's birthday! She'll be an elder, and I've played through her life from when she was a teenager so I'll be sad but happy she's had a good life :) Ethan also becomes an elder, so I am excited about that!
    Cara's oldest child Molly Bunch, will be having her wedding, and will become Molly McArthur. She's also pregnant, so Cara will become a grandma! Then the seocnd oldest two, (twins Ida and Ewan) will become young adults... So it'll be quite an eventful period for them!
  • melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited April 2013
    I have two sims in my game, boyfriend and girlfriend. The male sim is one I made myself, the female sim is one generated in a custom world I'm playing.

My male sim is called William Dickens and is Evil, Brave, a Slob, Flirty...and vegetarian, as well as being a witch. His LTW is to become The Emperor of Evil. He has two cats, a male bengal one called Magic and a female white fluffy one called Hazel. I honestly couldn't resist giving an evil sim a fluffy white cat :lol:

The female sim is called Erin Connolly and is Charismatic, Mean Spirited, Frugal, a Loner, and a Night Owl. Her LTW was Gold Digger but I got enough points to change that to Professional Author (a LTW I admit I use a lot).

The cats just had kittens, three boys (Brunswick, Melbourne, and Cairo), and I'm loving all the little interactions between them, as well as the "aww" interaction my sims can do on the kittens.

I have a lot planned for my sims in the future -- I want to get William and Erin married and hopefully start a family (if they can raise enough money to get a new house in the next few weeks), do my best to get William to the top of the Criminal career, or at least a lot closer to level 10 (he's at level 5 at the moment).

Pictures!

a9aspWp.jpg

Hazel with two of the kittens, Melbourne and Cairo (I can't quite tell who is who)

coPe5CK.jpg

Magic with Brunswick

To46wpG.jpg

My simmies :)

YK1RPyK.jpg

Better picture of Erin

aqWhaCH.jpg

Better picture of William
  • ShooterIIShooterII Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited April 2013
    My sims are going to adopt animals from the shelter as well as adopting a baby :)

Also, they will build their brand new house with the money that they have struggled to earn so that their children and grandchildren can have long and happy lives in their new house.
  • puppycam15puppycam15 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    my sim ally is going to get a new career as a snitch she is going to marry her boyfriend Jacob and a few days later they are going to try for a baby :D:)
  • ErinAwesome101ErinAwesome101 Posts: 676 Member
    edited April 2013
    :D These are from my last sim wedding. I actually made a wedding story on wordpress :D

These were my two sims, David and Penelope. It was a wedding story :D

screenshot4.jpg
    wedding got delayed when Penelope got pregnant.

screenshot-82.jpg

She actually had twins!

screenshot-96.jpg
    Samantha

and

screenshot-69.jpg
    Lucas

Then it was straight back to wedding planning and the wedding

screenshot-104.jpg
    I also filled there house with flowers trying to pick which ones I wanted for their wedding

screenshot-222.jpg
    the dress

screenshot-591.jpg
    getting married

screenshot-641.jpg
    cutting the cake

screenshot-711.jpg
    the first dance

screenshot-781.jpg
    this was the embrace interaction, but it kind of seemed like a first dance, dance.SO, part of the first dance
  • hollister254hollister254 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    happy may :mrgreen:
  • jak135jak135 Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited April 2013
    I started a family of 2 Amber and Andres and one dog Mr. Boots. Andres is in the Athletic career and Amber is in the Business. I'm planning that they will get to atleast level 5 of their careers and they will move to a house build by litabelaqua (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7246480 ) After they move in to that big, big house, I'll make them have a child. Preferably twins but, you never know! :wink: But, of course if they have 1 child I have a back up plan. They will adopt a female toddler.
    This game will be kind of an Alphabet legacy, but, not really. So, basically, the first generations names will start with A, then next B, etc.

I can't post a lot but, here is Amber and Mr. Boots!
    Screenshot-194_zpsb3c7122f.jpg

Screenshot-195_zpsb3531fe3.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Snorlax66Snorlax66 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Gonna be may soon starting a new game :D HAPPY SIMMING,MAY :D
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    My sim is going to play in the puddles left over from the April showers.

fbb9ba10-f603-4d2a-a315-9633a618875a_zps320e1a4d.jpg
  • angelashley12angelashley12 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I have a family in Moonlight Falls,2 Werewolves and 2 fairies their each getting married hope they have cute babies :D

I dont know how to put pics :cry:
  • RoseBarbossaRoseBarbossa Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    i plan on having my sims age up and getting them married. also i hear the sound of pitter patter of little feet on the floor soon as well. hopefully they will all find the job that's right for them if not they can always quit. they may even get a pet to complete their household....hopefully a unicorn.
  • jkhy1234jkhy1234 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    :lol: In the month of May my sims will get married and it will be the happiest of occasions [img][/img]
  • edited April 2013
    I have a single sim that goes by the name Lou Tomson. She has just moved into a home on the beach. She's athletic, friendly, has a good sense of humor, and is very excitable. I based her off of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I'm not obsessed with him I just really wanted to make a female version of him. The red overalls and navy striped was an easy style to capture.<3
  • Dove83195Dove83195 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Honestly I'm just hoping my game will just work! Ever since I did updates on my game it stops working and closes out. I lost my game and now I have to create a new one. Every time I do my game crashes...this simmer is sad :( :?
  • Oyanna4Oyanna4 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Well :oops: Im Gonna First Scream n shout like I've never been Hushed xD
    Then Ima Play my sims and see when my young adult candy will have her baby I hope soon ^o^ After The Birth She Will Go To The Summer Fair With Her New Born And Her Husband Will :P
    It Will Be GREAT
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2013
    First I think I am going to install more parking at the school
    Screenshot-64_zpsd00fcdb5.jpg

Teach the dog some tricks
    Screenshot-56_zps8a5e62b8.jpg

and attend a wedding
    Screenshot-59_zps52461683.jpg

whew what a day! :mrgreen:
  • dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    This is Eave Eden, mother of 15 children. Looks great for her age--and those babies didn't have any impact on her shape at all!

Screenshot-28_zpsebab4c4b.jpg

Screenshot-31_zps12021721.jpg

My plans for Eave and her lovely hubby Adam--earn the Head of the Family badge by having 30 grandchildren.
  • hawaiiansunsethawaiiansunset Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    I plan on playing the sims a whole bunch! I will finally be done with finals and ready to relax for the summer! I'm gonna work on the generations legacy challenge! I am 5 generations in:)
  • KerryodeaKerryodea Posts: 106 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My sim witch, Lithia, will be having her baby tomorrow May 1st! She also planted forbidden fruit seed today. May is a month of babies! Lithia and Kole's daughter is going to age up to teen tomorrow as well. And I can't forget their cat Athena is pregnant and will be having kittens soon! There is a lot going on with my witch family!
  • CaliadneAmatrixCaliadneAmatrix Posts: 210 Member
    edited April 2013
    I made a genie sim who just recently got married to another genie sim. They adopted a kitten named Echo. Future plans are for them to play with the kitten, have fun with their genie powers (first time I made genies in CAS), and maybe they'll have a kid soon.
    I'm not sure how to put pictures, or I would.
  • ImToMuchAtOnceImToMuchAtOnce Posts: 4 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I love May! My friends and I all have B-Days in may... Jamar May 5th... Isaid May 9th... Me May 20... Taijhay May 27... Any ways! Im going to get sims 3 University... And my current household of sims i have triplets and they are all going to Uni... I even have their outfits/hairs planned... Even the traits i hope to be able to pick! :mrgreen:

Happy Simming!
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited April 2013
    Well, I am currently playing two completely different families. My newest one is my werewolf, Selena. She lives in Bridgeport. I gave everyone in town makeovers, it took ages. So I currently only have one picture of her. Selena is adventurous and plans to max out her visa visiting countries from around the world.... As long as she doesn't get distracted by a certain vampire named, Vladimir... :lol: :twisted:

Screenshot-20_zps375708e7.jpg

My second family is Kili, who is spending a lot of time at Sims University trying to earn his Business Degree. He is currently on his last term before graduation. Kili is married to Rena. They have three kids, but what Rena doesn't know is that Kili has another 'secret' child, Lucas Broke.

Screenshot-3-3_zps652ddd6e.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpsad609a0b.jpg

Screenshot-3-3_zpsf0e4f9b7.jpg

Screenshot-2-3_zps664c1cec.jpg

Kili and Lucas
    Screenshot-5-2_zpsad242261.jpg
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Rosa2721Rosa2721 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Yes! it is almost time for a new memebr f the Moore family to be born.It will be good for it to be a boy because he will make a great brother for the 3 moore sisters. :-o
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top