Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed Because of Liam's Interference. See New Thread!

Comments

• Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited April 2013
    (My characters havent started yet. So they are prettty much nowhere yet.)
  • Options
    NiaburNiabur Posts: 5,773 New Member
    edited April 2013
    ((Nah, haven't heard of him xD! I live down the Ards Peninsula, a bit away from Armagh.. Oh, and that sucks... Does that mean that some students will have to move schools? xD))

Harlequin grinned, before taking a sip of her wine.
    "What is there to even do here?" she asked, the fact that without all the technologies they had taken advantage of are know gone; she has no idea what to preoccupy her time with.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Oh right... I see. Why not introduce them now then? I can send Kyle out to go and just kill some walkers out of boredom&he comes across your charries :3))
  • Options
    zoestocktonzoestockton Posts: 7,608 New Member
    edited April 2013
    (Yeah but worse of all the farmer students aren't allow to drive their tractors to school anymore which isn't very good cause I love ridig my friends tractor, he's got a wee John deer XD )

Emma-

I sighed and shrugged refilling my glass again "I dunno ... Do you have anything else like buckfast or cactus jack?" I asked hopin she did
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Okay)
    -Rose
    I stumble along the woods with charlete in my arms. I shot a few walkers with my gun.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Oh right,LOLOL. No-one down here really drives tractors to school, there's the occasional occasion when someone would... but its mainly just students taking cars and buses to my school, haha:P))

"Possibly..." Harlequin contemplated, not having looked through the place properly. Suddenly, Kyle popped in through the door, scratching his head and yawning.
    "Alright girls," he greeted with a slanted smile. "And no we don't," he commented, having looked himself. "I was thinking of going into the centre of Lucky Palms and looking to see if there were any off-licensers or shops..." Kyle continued, shrugging his shoulders.

Harlequin gazed at Kyle, thinking.
    "Will they let you out?" she remarked.
    "Yeah- They let me and Emma out the other day," he answered. "See-ya soon then," he said, waving good-bye as he picked us his axe, and heading towards the main gate of the town.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Emma-

I got up off the seat and ran to the front door "get me some 🐸🐸🐸🐸!" I cried to Kyle hoping he could hear me. I turned towards Harl and smiled

(My school only goes up to 16 so we aren't really old enough to drive. So thy use Tractors xD which sorta makes me happy cause oce I'm 16 I'm going to either the Royal in Armagh or Armagh Tech :d )
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (sorry i poofed)
    -Rose
    I continue to stumble through the forest with my daughter.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Ah, I see then;P. My school has six form as well so obviously some of them drive ;P))

Harl chuckled. "Calm down," she laughed into her glass. "I don't know if it'll be a good idea finding more alcohol..." She remarked with a grin.

Kyle continued to the wall, before explaining to the guards he just wants to go out and cure boredom. Reluctantly they agreed, seeing no major harm since its a quiet day with little zombies in this area. Kyle walked out of the gates, looking behind him as he strolled away. He slowly wandered down the derelict streets, abandoned houses situated gloomy around him. Kyle continued to walk on towards the centre of town; coming across a walker - and obviously impaling it in the skull. Finally, he reached the Main Street and stopped in his footsteps, glancing around at the surrounding shop signs.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Awh cool :D my school in like 5 Years are getting a new build and a six form somewhere in Markethill)

Emma-

I laughed "I will find that alcohol and i Shall drink it" I stated setting my glass down
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    -Rose
    I find a town, i walk into the amin street.Oh ***** a walker. I get ready to shoot, when I relise it's a person, not a walker. I approach the person carefully, with Charlete in my arms.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((My school was supposed to get rebuild a few years ago; but it was cancelled... Apparently it's getting built in a few years too, though ;P.))

"How are you this wasted on a few sips on wine?" Harlequin chuckled, surprised by how quickly she has lost it.

Kyle continued down the street, gripping his axe in his hand tightly. He glanced around around the surrounding buildings amongst this desert landscape, before noticing something strange up ahead. He narrowed his eyes, focusing in the figure. At first he thought it was this desert heat messing with his head; but it wasn't.
    "H- hello...?" He exclaimed, holding up his axe in front of him.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Awh cool, I didn't want a new build. We were suppose to join schools with Armagh Royal and have a school for for 1500 students)

Emma-

I shrugged and hiccups "I don't know" I flung my wrist about "I hardy drink and web I do, I tend to go all out" I went into a laughing fit not able to stop
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((That's a lot of students ;P! Our new build was to build a smaller school to only facilitate 600 pupils... Which was weird,hahaxD))

"I can tell..." Harlequin remarke sarcastically, taking another sip from her glass, before swirling the wine in the glass around, laughing awkwardly as Emma had a laughing fit. "How old are you?" She asked politely, the sudden question overwhelming her mind.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    -Rose
    I hold my gun tighter. Yep, defiantly a person, but i dont know whether or not thats a good thing. I walk up to the person with caution, not lossining the grip on my gun.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Really my school at the minute should only hold 400 students and it holds 550 or something in it :O )

I laughed again then suddenly stopped "em 17 but I coming 18 next month" I smiled taking another sip
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Mine wouldn't even have 300 in it, and it it accepts all grades. However, im not supprised it is small, it's a homeschool, but we go in for special events)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((O.o and I thought my school held little students... I suppose I always compared to to places like Regent and Bangor Academy where there's students in the thousands xD))

"Aren't you a little too young for alcohol then?" Harlequin chuckled, shaking her head.

Kyle raised his eyebrow, spotting the gun in one hand and a toddler in the other.
    "Hello?" He repeated, waving his spare hand slightly; still keeping caution knowing he is at a disadvantage, due to the figure having a gun and himself only an axe.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    -Rose
    "Hi..." I replied cautiously. I lowed my gun reluclently, but still had a grip on it in case this person tried to attack me or my duaghter. Charlete is sleeping in my arms.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kyle approached the woman, still gripping the axe tightly.
    "Are you alone?" He questioned abruptly, wanting to know the answer to the question.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    -ROse
    "Well, yeah, if you dont count my duaghter" I say with caution. Charlete yawns and cuddles up in my arms.
  • Options
    maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited April 2013
    ((I haven't played on this RPG in like, FOREVER! Mainly because I literally have never made an RP post XD))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (lol)
  • Options
    maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited April 2013
    HaloGal wrote:
    (lol)

(But I do have a character)
  • Options