Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed Because of Liam's Interference. See New Thread!

Comments

• Options
    bluesim2bluesim2 Posts: 919 New Member
    edited April 2013
    (Anyone on?)
  • Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited April 2013
    -Hana
    I rest my hand on my leg, tapping it. I find myself lost in thought, sometimes.
    Being out in the woods during these months really makes me feel closer to nature. The trees, sky, animals, they shine a lot more now that I notice it more.
    When I was used to the city, the nature never stood out next to the flashing lights, brightly lit up streets, and artificial stores. But being in the woods, it makes me realize how fake that all was.
  • Options
    zoestocktonzoestockton Posts: 7,608 New Member
    edited April 2013
    (Aye though I might disappear still have to do my art work for tomorrow :S )

Emma-

I sauntered slowly around keeping my eyes locked on the ground. The days had became boring and all I could think about was the death of my older brother.
  • Options
    NiaburNiabur Posts: 5,773 New Member
    edited April 2013
    ((Haha, I know that feeling with art;). THANKFULLY i finished both modules, handed the last stuff in on Monday and now I'm art free for the next five months! ;D))

Harlequin strolled along the footpath; her hands squeezed tightly in her jean pockets as she glanced around, examining her surrounding environment. Suddenly, a familiar face caught her eye, she walked closer to her;
    "Alright, Emma!" she exclaimed, waving her hand with a delicate smile planted on her face.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Awh lucky, I just haven't been in the mood for art, I'm tired if my topic too, I really want to change it )

Emma-

My head whirled up when I notice something waving in front of me. I gazed at her and then finally smile "hello" I said softly
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Don't worry; I've had that same feelingLOL, but luckily pulled through. I've even decided to go for it at A-Level in September ;) ))

"How have you been doing?" Harlequin asked politely as she approached before halting to a stop, locking her fingers within each other.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (That's brilliant. I still have another year and I know I will not be doing it for A-Level, seems too much work :D and it doesn't have anything to do with my job anyway when I'm older xD )

Emma-

I stayed silent for a moment "eh ... Great" I smiled fakely afte lying to her
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Awk it'll be fine ;). Hopefully you'll get a good title for the next module! :P. What do you want to be when your older, then? :3))

Harlequin narrowed her eyes, suspicious upon her tone and facial expression. "Oh... that's great then," she retorted, nodding her head in response. "Have you settled into the community, yet?" she asked, trying to reveal a more reliable reason for the blunt response.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (A nurse or doctor xD nothing to do with art at all and unfortunately we don't get to pic out next title we hve to do a topic about ourselves >.< )

Emma

I nodded slowly turning my gaze towards the ground "uh huh .... It's very quiet..." I announced
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Oh right, I see then! XD. Yeah... this year our title was 'What Makes Me Who I am..." i cringed at that and the sudden thought of 'who the hell am I?!?!?' ran through my headLOLOL.))

"What's up, huh?" Harlequin demanded bluntly, releasing her hands apart and placing them behind her back.
  • Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited April 2013
    (hi everyone, i know my characters have been accepted, but i accediantly gave them the same name so ill post it again and change the name of the teen:

Name: Rose Winter
    Sexuality: Straight
    Family: Pet adult female black labradoor called Star, and her duagher Charlete
    Relationship Status: Single
    Career: (Before Outbreak): vet
    Personality: Kind, good, family orientated, animal lover, athletic, insecure, stubborn, hot-headed
    Skills: Running, climbing, shooting with a gun
    Bio: (Before) Before the zombies broke out Rose had a pretty scrambled life. Having a duaghter at seventeen sure increased the stress. Her boyfriend left her to look after Charlete byherself
    Bio: (After) After the zombies broke out Rose constanly was on the lookout, trying to keep her duaghter safe
    Pic/Description: Light brown shoulder length hair, skinny, tall, fair skin, blue eyes

- Teen App
    Name: Rose Winter (ill change this to Charlete Winter)
    Family: Pet adult female black labradoor called Star, and her mum Rose
    Relationship Status: (Teen Only, I hope.) none
    Personality: friendly, misveviois, Adventurious, animal lover
    Skills: can see in dark, she eats too many carrots lol
    Bio: (Before Outbreak) a normal toddler
    Bio: (After Outbreak) an advance tod-child
    Pic/Description: Blonde long hair, skinny, short, blue eyes, fair skin

thankyou)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Haha I know that's what my friends title was too. The amount of effort he put into it.... Though ill prefer that topic to the one I'm doing now. What topic did you do?)

I shrugged "I guess, I miss Luke alot" I muttered softly not glancing up
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((I'd say it was the same for all Year 12's on the CCEA board xD. Well, for this one I went towards holidays and then detoured towards Holiday Landscapes; which worked pretty well... Last year in year 11 when we choose the title i chose Elements; which was pretty hard to doLOLOL. What theme did you chose this year?))

"Oh right, Luke..." she retorted quietly, forgetting that he died. She quickly flicked through her mind of ideas of how to cheer her up. "Hey, wanna' come back to mine and have a glass of wine? That might cheer you up..." she suggested with a grin.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (My friend choose Elements too. I choose children which I sorta regret now but once September comes I don't have to do that topic anymore xD)

Emma-

I rised my head up with a smile "I never turn down a glass of wine" I giggled a bit ad smiled brightly again

(If I don't reply I have started my art xD)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Ooft.. Children sounds like a tough one to choose, drawing faces I presume is involved? Dx.

Harlequin chuckled, before nodding. "Come this way," she said, before leading Emma to her house. "Do you like your house then?" She questioned, walking alongside Emma.

((Sorry I was busy too; and if I don't reply I've either passed out or too preoccupied. XD))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Yeah it is quite hard and plus my art teacher is rubbish >.< )

I nodded and smiled "yeah it's very nice..." I dropped my rad to the ground "I've cleaned it up from Luke messing it"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((That's even worse Dx. Luckily my art teacher is awesome so I don't have that problem;P))

"Oh, that's good then," Harlequin remarked with a soft smile. "I suppose it must feel empty without him around, right?" She commented quietly.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (anyone wanna RP? my characters havent even started yet)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((If your still on you can RP with one of my characters xD.))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (okay)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Sorry I didn't reply earlier, preoccupied in school xD&where are your charries? ;3))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Niabur wrote:
    ((That's even worse Dx. Luckily my art teacher is awesome so I don't have that problem;P))

"Oh, that's good then," Harlequin remarked with a soft smile. "I suppose it must feel empty without him around, right?" She commented quietly.

(I know, we just figured out that no one in our school who has been taught by my Art teacher has got an A or A* :S )

I nodded slowly "I'm so use to being annoyed and angry ä him..." I muttered continuing to glance to the ground "also I'm not use to sticking up for myself, I guess Luke was always there for me" I murmured
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Awk, well that definitely sucks... Our teacher is great, he treats the ones with respect who treat the subject with dedication; the slackers who are falling behind get an ear full; one of them even started crying today, but thats 'cos hes an slacking ars and deserved itLOL))

"At least you don't have to hide in his shadow anymore..." Harl remarked with a grin, before glancing at their approaching house to see Kyle still asleep on the porch. "It'll give you a chance to defend yourself in this apocalypse."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Awh ours sits and plays on her iPhone throwing the periods and when she does decide to talk she slags off everyone's work >.< )

Emma

I smiled "that's true... Though sometimes I like that" I muttered slightly. I glance over at Kyle " how can he be asleep on this type o day" I muttered glancing out at the sun as bright colours
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "I suppose it always reassures your own survival; having someone to take the hit before you..." Harlequin remarked, before chuckling. "I assume he's just catching up on some lost snoozes, and creating some extra ones..." she commented, shaking her head with a grin.