Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed Because of Liam's Interference. See New Thread!

Comments

• Options
    NiaburNiabur Posts: 5,773 New Member
    edited April 2013
    ((Sorry was at school; but now I'm not xD))

Kyle walked towards her, before stopping a few meters in front.
    "How long yo' been out here?" he inquired, wondering if she'd been able to survive with a screaming toddler for the last few months.
  • Options
    zoestocktonzoestockton Posts: 7,608 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Niabur wrote:
    ((O.o and I thought my school held little students... I suppose I always compared to to places like Regent and Bangor Academy where there's students in the thousands xD))

"Aren't you a little too young for alcohol then?" Harlequin chuckled, shaking her head.

Kyle raised his eyebrow, spotting the gun in one hand and a toddler in the other.
    "Hello?" He repeated, waving his spare hand slightly; still keeping caution knowing he is at a disadvantage, due to the figure having a gun and himself only an axe.

(Yeah my school is quite small compared to my cousins, she has 2500 pupils on her school :O )

I laughed "oh well.... Whatcha gunna do about it" I smiled and refilled my glass again
  • Options
    bluesim2bluesim2 Posts: 919 New Member
    edited April 2013
    (I'm just gonna start 'cause I seem to be coming on at awkward times x3)

Avery wandered about the small community, her morning coffee had pepped her up. Ah, coffee. She smiled just remembering. It had been more than 6 months since she'd tasted that small luxury and as soon as she had brought the drink to her lips, she was instantly reminded of home.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Then I'm gonna' have to ground you," Harlequin joked among a chuckle, taking another sip as she watched Emma refill the glass.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Emma-

I laughed "psst ... I live with my own rules" I joked partly drunk
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Oh, being a rebellious teenager, are we?" Harlequin remarked jokingly, giggling to herself.
  • Options
    MegancharltonMegancharlton Posts: 3,731 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Christina

I'd got my wine, I have some rations that could do as a treat. I sit in my hut, and drink.
  • Options
    DivaDreamz99DivaDreamz99 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited April 2013
    (hey guys! :))

Aiden~
    I took deep breaths as I concentrated hard. I was practicing on my transformation.
  • Options
    MegancharltonMegancharlton Posts: 3,731 New Member
    edited April 2013
    (Hey!)
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited April 2013
    YA - Elder App
    Name: Lucindia Power
    Sexuality: Straight
    Family: Amaryllis Power ( Sister - Deceased. ) Skylar Power ( Brother - Deceased )
    Relationship Status: Single
    Career: (Before Outbreak) Town Hall Receptionist
    Personality: Lucindia is quite an angry woman, having witnessed the geeks rip her sister and brother apart. She tends to ignore people she dislikes, although she does enjoy a fight.
    Skills:
    Bio: (Before Outbreak) Lucindia and her siblings grew up with their parents in Panemora City. She went to a boarding school, although it really wasn't a snooty place.
    Bio: (After Outbreak) Luce, Skylar, and Amaryllis took shelter in a drug store, and they met a man named Jacque outside. They brought him in, but, attracted by the sound, lame-brains attacked the store, killing Skylar in the attack. Also, as they were leaving the store, Amaryllis was pulled back inside and torn apart. Jacque and Luce left them.
    Jacque and Luce took shelter in Jacque's huge mansion, and they let in a girl named Lilakolya into their place, and Lil managed to sleep with Jacque her first night there.
    In jealously, Luce left the mansion, and drove off into the distance, hunting for somewhere else to stay.
    Pic/Description: 210yvpg.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Bumpity bump))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Niabur wrote:
    "Oh, being a rebellious teenager, are we?" Harlequin remarked jokingly, giggling to herself.

I laughed "well, I like to take life as a risk" I laughed again
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Harlequin giggled, before gulping another mouthful of wine down.
    "There's no way to have no risks now-a-days," Harlequin remarked, with a sigh, once again recalling of life before the apocalypse. "Hopefully this safezone will actually stay up," she added.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Emma-

I nodded slowly and took another sip. I felt really tipsy.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Harlequin laid back of the sofa, her glass held tightly within her hand. She occasionally took another sip of wine; before exhaling deeply as her taste buds danced from the overpowering taste.
    "Have you spotted any attractive males around town?" She asked curiously with a smirk.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Emma-

I laughed awkwardly "em I guess..." I muttered not looking up a little awkward from this abrupt question
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "Oh really?" Harlequin said, leaning forward and pouring herself another glass. She then slowly glanced at Emma.
    "Did you get talking to any?" She questioned curiously.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Emma-

I stayed quiet "Em yeah .. But not for long" I murmured quietly will not looking up "are you sure you don't have any other drink than Wine?" I asked glancing around hoping to change topic
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Harlequin nodded, realising her embarrassment from quickly changing the topic.
    "No, I think we don't..." She remarked sighing. "There are limited rations after all. Besides, hopefully Kyle will find some."
  • Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited April 2013
    Niabur wrote:
    ((Sorry was at school; but now I'm not xD))

Kyle walked towards her, before stopping a few meters in front.
    "How long yo' been out here?" he inquired, wondering if she'd been able to survive with a screaming toddler for the last few months.

(sorry, I poofed)
    -Rose
    "About a day" I said cautiously.
  • Options
    Inspiration_xInspiration_x Posts: 4,694 New Member
    edited April 2013
    (I haven't been on here in a while, so I was just casually scrolling through. When I saw this was back I squealed with excitement!! Missed it so much :D Have I missed much?)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((You haven't missed much; it's just like the day after that party and all...))

"A day?" Kyle said to himself in contemplation. "Where were yo' before?" He asked politely, not wanting to come across as a threat.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (Do you have any free characters?)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Niabur wrote:
    Harlequin nodded, realising her embarrassment from quickly changing the topic.
    "No, I think we don't..." She remarked sighing. "There are limited rations after all. Besides, hopefully Kyle will find some."

Emma-

I smiled "well he better bring back something" I laughed flopping down on te settee. I laughed to myself
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Erin
    I jog on the pavement, my iPod plugged in. I run to the beat of the music, breathing heavily in and out. Being a firefighter means I have to keep up my fitness if I don't want to be burnt alive.

Finn
    I sit under a tree in the park, shaded by the branches. I look up from my sketchbook and glance around, taking everything in. Erin runs past but luckily she doesn't see me. I'm still really not looking forward to confronting her.