Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited February 2013
    Do you still have the CAW files for Dark Harbor? The link isn't working anymore.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi, :)

I don't know why they did that those files but I reuploaded it. :D
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kfsb5cmzojcxo31

Hi, Citytube :D

Yay! Thanks and You're so welcome. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited February 2013
    Thanks Rflong! :mrgreen:
    One more question! Are there any CAW files that I would have to download in order to get all the textures and objects you may have used. Such as thoughs from Bridgeport or Twinbrook? Thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    No, the textures will show up in the CAW files and as long as you have the Expansions I used, the objects will be there. :)
  • Options
    Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited February 2013
    It's been awhile since I've had a poke about in your studio, left you a bunch of recs, you new stuff is outstanding, I love your designs and use of color. Your truly an outstanding designer.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hi :D

Thank you so much, Stw! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited March 2013
    I build two lots in Twikki yesterday. :D

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Screenshot-150.jpg
    Screenshot-149.jpg

and
    True Colors

Screenshot-157.jpg
    Screenshot-156.jpg
    Screenshot-158.jpg

Sorry about the names, I've been jamming out to 80's love songs and missing my mom. :P

& http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi, Exotickitten :)

Those are beautiful. Love the decorating colors and the names are cool. :lol
  • Options
    xpoisonivyxpoisonivy Posts: 8 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Thank you, I thought they were bold. LMAO Could you imagine the looks a person would get if they decorated with those colors today in rl? Ah, well, was stuck on that old 80s love song station and couldn't bring myself to change it. It's like 99% of those songs and their lyrics are burned into me, just because my mom had that radio on all the time back then. I wonder if my kids will have that feeling about Tool and Metallica? :lol:

ETA: Sorry it's ek, I'm on an extra account that I'm only supposed to build on. I didn't want to post in the forums with it. Just forgot I was on my alternate desktop. My sister in law and I share this one. She and I set it up this week when she was here this weekend, my bff even made a blog for it. :lol:
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2013
    Rflong7

I cannot see your world picture anymore. Just photobucke emblem. I don't know why. Did photobucket remove them or is it because Photobucket is updated or someting.
    Sorry
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2013
    Are you missing all of them or just some of them Evalen. As I see some missing - but not all. It might be Rflong making more room in her account, as she was out of space last I knew, so she could be moving them or deleting some as she had reached full and couldn't share anything else.

If that is the case - where she moved it sounds promising to see some more wonderful Rflong stuff eventually - so I wouldn't mind the missing pics for new Rflong stuff. hehehe I think you would agree perhaps?

But then again it could be photobucket too and me just doing some wishful thinking - but yes at least some are definitely just showing the photobucket insigna.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2013
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Are you missing all of them or just some of them Evalen. As I see some missing - but not all. It might be Rflong making more room in her account, as she was out of space last I knew, so she could be moving them or deleting some as she had reached full and couldn't share anything else.

If that is the case - where she moved it sounds promising to see some more wonderful Rflong stuff eventually - so I wouldn't mind the missing pics for new Rflong stuff. hehehe I think you would agree perhaps?

But then again it could be photobucket too and me just doing some wishful thinking - but yes at least some are definitely just showing the photobucket insigna.

thanks Writin Reg, It is only some.
    but I notice on some other peoples post it is like that also. do you think we need to update photobucket or something.
    I certainly am looking forward to more of her creative towns. I just love her work. Can't understand how fast she is. Although fast to me could be a lot of work for her. I really appreciate her work. I like playing with CAW but have a hard time with the landscape, sure wish I knew how she does it, and so good at that. But it is fun to play with and very addictive. Thanks again for you reply, thought it was my computer. I think sometimes it is a golden oldie like myself.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi :)

No, nothing new and no updating. I've only run out of bandwidth on Photobucket. Meaning too many posts of pictures. The ones you see are from pictures I uploaded to my media section on my Sim Page. :)

Sorry, I thought I'd redone more pictures so this wouldn't happen. :(
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey we can dream anyway, my friend. hehehe - hope you are doing well. That's okay, even without the pictures I know those worlds so well I can see them in my head. Who needs pics anyway? hehehe Hmmmm? Well maybe others, but not me. Besides I think I have all of them anyway - just wanted to reassure Evalen it wasn't her anyway. I think she is as big a fan of your work as I am.

Not creating is okay too, as long as you are enjoying yourself and your hand has finally been able to heal. I can see where Uni wouldn't be much inspiration for a world builder seeing it won't allow building a world for it anyway. But on the other hand I am having a lot of fun with this ep. Still looking forward with the boat one and seeing how the underwater works with all the worlds we have. I just hope it doesn't break any of them, as I really have a number of good games going in some of your worlds. I figure Mesa Valley should be safe - no ocean. But the question is, will that ep affect rivers or lakes or anything like that? Guess we wait and see.

Hugz my friend - Just stopping in anyway.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, WR :hugz:

Yeah, my wrist doesn't hurt much since I stopped using CAW. It does twinge now and then but I guess it always will with carpel tunnel. I rather have small tinges then it hurting so much... CAW is a small thing to give up.

The game is going well and I plan on playing a few generations in all the worlds- Store first then my worlds. It'll keep me busy doing everything I can think of in each expansion. :mrgreen:

• Options
    DobbiiieDobbiiie Posts: 68 New Member
    edited March 2013
    AHH i cannot believe i hadn't heard of your worlds sooner. :shock: . I love Longview II :) There is a house in it called Mountain Burrow ... I love it ^.^ Its a lovely little house with a big price tag!

Honestly, i would never be able to pull off some of the stuff you have done here, they are truly beautiful!

You should be very proud of yourself :):D
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited March 2013
    Dobbiiie wrote:
    AHH i cannot believe i hadn't heard of your worlds sooner. :shock: . I love Longview II :) There is a house in it called Mountain Burrow ... I love it ^.^ Its a lovely little house with a big price tag!

Honestly, i would never be able to pull off some of the stuff you have done here, they are truly beautiful!

You should be very proud of yourself :):D

I just lie to my sims and hope they think that I made it :lol: , they catch on though, so I just end up buying them a new car, and hope they don't tell the townies.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks! smiley-happy023.gif
  • Options
    shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited March 2013
    hey Rflong!

Long time no speak :)
    I haven't been playing sims a lot, but I am trying to make my come back :mrgreen:
    I was wondering if you still had that Sunset Valley 2 version with the lake you made for me? I know the link should be somewhere here on the forum but I don't know in which thread anymore. hehe. I lost my copy of it since I have my new pc.
    Hope your doing fine! Loved your new Alien world, download that one also!

*edit*
    Oh never mind! I found the download links here in this thread. hehe
    Thank you again so much! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi, Dutchysim :mrgreen:

That's Awesome cause I know I deleted it from my computer when I cleaned out my files for the new year. :)
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited March 2013
    So glad you are taking some time from creating to enjoy playing. I bounce back and forth all the time. Also, sorry to hear about the carpel tunnel. :( One of my step moms had that. She used to write instruction / technical books for large companies, which meant hours upon hours of typing, and she had to wear special wrist braces when she worked. I can see how giving up creating worlds would be beneficial. :wink: However, I love love love your worlds. I'm always comparing others I have downloaded to yours. :lol:
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    SkywardSkyward Posts: 12 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Is it at all possible to play Legacy Island without WA or GEN? (and I live in the US, so I can't get the Renault pack)

I really love the look of that world, but I don't want to shell out for two expansions that don't really interest me. :(
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks so much, exotickitten! I so glad you love them. I had such a wonderful time over the years making all the worlds. :mrgreen:

@Skyward - Hi :)
    Legacy Island does need WA but I don't think Generations. Generations was only objects while WA has a lot of spawners and tomb effects which will mess up the world.

If you're not interested in WA there are many Awesome world makers that have have wonderful worlds. I really love the items in WA (not so much the traveling) so I do use it a lot. I do understand not wanting to buy an expansion pack that doesn't interest you. :)
  • Options
    MrsLazloMrsLazlo Posts: 100 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi, Rflong7!

Just wanted to say a quick hello and THANKS for sharing your creative talents with us!!! I've been a fan of your worlds for years, and I recently discovered Legacy Island II, which I absolutely LOVE. I'm actually not using it for a legacy; I'm taking all of my favorite "bin" Sims from my past games and putting them all onto one island to see how they get along.

MANY thanks!!! :D

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi, MrsLazlo :D

Thanks so much! I'm really glad you like them. smiley-happy026.gif

It's strange not hanging in here all the time but I don't mind fading into the background. It was so fun building worlds for ST3 and sharing them with so many wonderful Simmers. smiley-happy082.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top