Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2,000 posts Celebration! Win Store Sets! Closed! WINNERS GIFTED!

Comments

• Options
    Legendaryeagle25Legendaryeagle25 Posts: 9,014 Member
    edited January 2013
    Good Luck Everyone. :)
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited January 2013
    Good luck all :)
    You're too late.
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited January 2013
    Well, crazy person that I am (and Gemini that I am), I can't choose just one pic overall. So, I'm going to select a few as winners: EmpressPamela for the Enterprise.

Please let me know if you'd like a set gifted to you, or gifted to a nominee, and if you'd rather wait until after the random drawing, that's perfectly fine too.

(edited for pics) :mrgreen:

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Romagi - Your Fairy Gardens are gorgeous! Please let me know what set you want, or gifted to a nominee, or wait until after the random drawing if you like.
    romagi1 wrote:
    I don’t usually take simmie pics either so here are some of my secret Fairy Gardens hid under some of my Fairy lots.

Screenshot-173.jpg

Screenshot-153.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Ciane - kitties in action! Love this! Let me know what set you would like or to gift to a nominee. You can also wait until after the random drawing results if you like.
    ciane wrote:
    Couldn't find the one I really wanted. I must have deleted it.
    Screenshot-180.jpg
    Screenshot-172-1.jpg
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=JustLiz87
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:57680
    You are so super generous. Thank you for the chance to make another simmer very, very happy!
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yay the enterprise won! <3 it!
    Also i didnt see those fairy gardens before, they are really pretty! Wheres the sparkly effect come from? :)
    Congratulations winners :)
  • Options
    RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited January 2013
    Congrats winners. :mrgreen: Those are some amazing pictures! :-o
  • Options
    Dais3yma3Dais3yma3 Posts: 545 Member
    edited January 2013
    Congrats to you guys!
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited January 2013
    Congratulations to the winners :O) fantastic pictures :O)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Tigerlily,
    I included the pic of your deer in the snow just because. It's lovely!! And the pic of your Sim diving into the pool is awesome!

You win a store set, or can gift a set to someone else, or wait until after the random drawing to decide.
    Congrats on your 2000 posts! :D

I would like to enter for the Stones Throw Greenhouse set please.
    Set link: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:58192
    Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tiger_lily5

Here's some pictures from my game. :)

Screenshot-539-1.jpg
    Deer in the snow

Screenshot-557.jpg
    Splash!

Thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway! :)
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great pictures!
    I think the sparkly effect is by using the fog emitter. Looks lovely!
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited January 2013
    Awesome pictures!
    You're too late.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    Great pictures!

Huh a fog emitter? Never even heard of it, im guessing it must be from one of the EP/SPs i dont own? :) Regardless the effect works beautifully :)
  • Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wonderful pictures and congrats to the winners so far :D
  • Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited January 2013
    I know the contest is officially over now but
    if I may share a pic of my sim-self,here is the pic ya'll:
    original.jpg
    Meet Buffy Ann Webster,she's a Witch good or bad either way...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    NOXXI wrote:
    okido1987 wrote:
    Great pictures!

Huh a fog emitter? Never even heard of it, im guessing it must be from one of the EP/SPs i dont own? :) Regardless the effect works beautifully :)

No you can access by using the cheat testingcheatenabled true and then buydebug on. It adds a new section to the buy mode. With spawners for fish and other stuff. It has tons of effects that it can do. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fog_Emitter
    This has all the codes it can do. If you google it than you can find even more info if wanted :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    NOXXI wrote:
    okido1987 wrote:
    Great pictures!

No you can access by using the cheat testingcheatenabled true and then buydebug on. It adds a new section to the buy mode. With spawners for fish and other stuff. It has tons of effects that it can do. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fog_Emitter
    This has all the codes it can do. If you google it than you can find even more info if wanted :D

Ohhhh! I have messed around a little bit with the buydebug thingimy, but i think ive used it like twice lol, i shall have to have a better dig through it :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Catheryn - love your Swimming in Shang Simla and the pic of the bedtime story is so sweet.

You win a set, or can nominate someone else for the set, or wait until after the random drawing to decide.
    Okay, I dug up this old screenshot of mine:

Swimming in Shang Simla - The plants around her and the reflection of the sunrise looks really pretty so I thought I might as well chuck this one in there..
    screenshot_original.jpg

And let's throw in a child being read a bedtime story
    screenshot_original.jpg

ta-daa!! :mrgreen: I'm sorry I didn't have any fairytale, futuristic, cat-related or victorian building stuff (excluding the evil unicorn), but I thought I might as well share some others that I like.

Now, down to business.. I nominate myself for the Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining set http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:57680&categoryId=11488
    And I nominate greyhound97 for the Level Up set: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:56005

Thank you for hosting this! It's very generous of you :)
  • Options
    zappyozappyo Posts: 361 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Good luck everyone and to those who won the picture contest I love the pics:D :D
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited January 2013
    Congrats Catheryn! That is an awesome pic with the sunset on the water and all that pretty vegetation!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Simling - fantastic pics so I quoted them all. I especially love the child and kitten peeking under the bed. "I know there are no monsters under there, Fluffles, but I always check... just in case..."

You win a set, or can gift a set, or wait until after the results of the random drawing.
    thesimling wrote:
    Please could I nominate myself for the Al Fresco Street Market? Thanks so much for hosting. I've made a little story for you, I hope you enjoy :) :

Screenshot-1239.jpg
    "Meow!"
    "Awww, you're so cute! But you have to be quiet till morning... the kids are going to get a real shock when they see that you're their Christmas present!"

Screenshot-1240.jpg
    "Meow!"
    "Shhh Fluffles!"

Screenshot-1241.jpg
    "Here, here you go, baby! But shhh, that treat is because you're going to be reeeaaaal quiet!"

Screenshot-1242.jpg
    And with a little "Meow!", almost translating as "OK Mummy!", the cute little kitty went to sleep.

The following morning...

Screenshot-1244.jpg
    "Kids, come down, it's 8 am and it's Snowflake Day! Come down kiddies, if you want your present!" The kids rushed down the stairs, and they both squealed when they saw the ginger ball of fur and happiness that was purring on the floor!

Screenshot-1245.jpg
    Rachel picked up Fluffles and put him on her lap, before saying: "Awww baby, you're so cute! I could huggle you all day... Mummy this is wonderful!"

Screenshot-1246.jpg
    Fluffles then jumped off Rachel's lap and circled Danny before jumping onto his small lap. "He's wonderful, Mummy!"

Screenshot-1248.jpg
    Rachel seemed a bit sad as Fluffles left her for Danny, but was still elated at the present. That's when their Mum, Amy, sighed and said, "Listen, kiddies... I know it's not much, and I wish I could've got you even more stuff, but I'm just not in the financial position to do so."

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-XPPwBR3wGjQ/UPv2MppMq4I/AAAAAAAABfc/5KnV1-RljGU/s640/Screenshot-1247.jpg[/IMG]
    "It's really great, Mummy!" Rachel said enthusiastically, followed by a happy nod of agreement from Danny.
    "I know you guys, you'd say anything to make me happy... I'm glad that you like Fluffles but I know it's not enough... Maybe next year things'll be better, maybe my writing career will kick off? Either way, next Snowflake Day will be better, I promise!"

Screenshot-1250.jpg
    Later that day, Rachel and Danny were playing on the swings that were just a little walk away from their house. Danny said with a smile, "I love our present!"

Screenshot-1251.jpg
    Rachel grinned, "Fluffles is the CUTEST thing! I love him to pieces!"

Screenshot-1252.jpg
    "But Rach, Mummy thinks that we aren't happy with him... Maybe we should sit down and talk about it? Something that we could do."

Screenshot-1255.jpg
    "How much money do you have?" Rachel asked, thinking of ideas in her head. "I have around £12... What about you?"

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-k1XyEOMEuGE/UPv2kikwFHI/AAAAAAAABgc/UXw-C50D-yY/s640/Screenshot-1258.jpg[/IMG]
    "I have around £9... so that's £21. But what could we get with that?" Danny asked, a confused look on his face.
    But Rachel had her mischievous face on, and talked to Danny in hushed tones.

Screenshot-1256.jpg
    "So this is what we do?" Danny nodded slyly.

Screenshot-1261.jpg
    "Thank God you're fast at building things, Dan - I could never do this on my own. Let's pretend we've being doing this instead of going to the shop..."

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-I06DRrDZMTI/UPv2pTEFT0I/AAAAAAAABgk/gIQfToF7vmM/s640/Screenshot-1262.jpg[/IMG]
    In a little while, Amy came out to them; "Honeys, it's cold and dark, you need to come inside."

Screenshot-1263.jpg
    As she hugged them both, she said with a sigh of happiness, "I love you both!"

Meanwhile, at home...

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-uS_-eVbAmQ4/UPv2vbSxk7I/AAAAAAAABg0/X9U8QFnwXtQ/s640/Screenshot-1264.jpg[/IMG]
    Screenshot-1265.jpg
    [IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Z_7LGN3OvsA/UPv22rYItyI/AAAAAAAABhE/3DxMx0ceBFQ/s640/Screenshot-1266.jpg[/IMG]
    When they came back, Rachel saw Fluffles going upstairs and muttered, "Where do you think you're going?"

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-AyknCkbbyUA/UPv24DXSAwI/AAAAAAAABhM/6kJT4JCEPME/s640/Screenshot-1268.jpg[/IMG]
    "Meow!"

Screenshot-1270.jpg
    "Meow!"
    "I know there are no monsters under there, Fluffles, but I always check... just in case..."

Screenshot-1269.jpg
    And so, Christmas came to a close... But the story doesn't end there.

Screenshot-1272.jpg
    The following morning, early, the two children called out: "Mummy, wake up!"
    Rachel then shouted, "Put the clothes on, the ones lying on the top of the dresser. Don't ask why!"
    Danny then continued, "Just come down when you're ready!"

Screenshot-1274.jpg
    "What in the world..." Amy muttered as she came downstairs, "This dress is beautiful."

Screenshot-1275.jpg
    "Oh wow, why are you all dressed up?! Where did this dress come from? What's going-"

Screenshot-1276.jpg
    "We have come here to formally announce that money doesn't matter..." Rachel began.
    "And that it's the thought that counts..." Danny continued.
    "That the cat you've got us is AMAZING and more than enough..." Rachel went on.
    "But most of all..." Danny stopped for a second, nodding at Rachel.
    "That you're our princess!" They both said with grins on their faces!

Screenshot-1277.jpg
    "Meow!"
    "You're so sweet... So the cat really was good enough? And how did you get me this beautiful dress?!" Amy was still in shock, but was near tears with happiness.
    Dan replied, "Yes, Mummy, Fluffles is amazing! And we spent all of our pocket money on it... we went to the shop yesterday. Well, we had to search around for someone who'd got their shop open on Snowflake Day! Then the dress was too much but we said what it was for and-"

Screenshot-1278.jpg
    "You're our princess, Mummy!" Rachel interrupted. Amy was grinning with happiness.

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-hQY1fqVaYKU/UPv3ZtP0wOI/AAAAAAAABiM/hlGTJ0HHJao/s640/Screenshot-1279.jpg[/IMG]
    Amy tightly embraced her daughter. "I love you guys... you've made me the happiest person in the world."

Screenshot-1280.jpg
    She then ran over to her son, and did the same to him. "Thank you so much, my sweeties... this was so touching!"

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-wwrIWPROWiI/UPv3f04HAQI/AAAAAAAABik/tigEzgiGrA0/s640/Screenshot-1281.jpg[/IMG]
    "Meow!"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Illusie - so pretty and so Fall. Love this pic!

You win a set or can nominate someone else, or wait until after the random drawing to decide.
    illusie wrote:
    Congrats on your 2000th post, Seascape!! {hugs}
    I always miss those milestones...lol

I'd love to enter please. I have only have 1 set on my wishlist:
    - Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom

I'll come back later with a screenshot for you :)
    Edit: added screenshot

AW1_27.jpg
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh, Simling, I missed seeing that. I need to go back and see what else I missed. Congrats! Great story and pics!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    You really couldn't choose one picture couldn't you! :lol:
    I love all the pictures you choose though so I'm imagening that it was a hard decision. Great job so far though
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Finally, because it's so unique and funny!

Samantha - You win a store set, can nominate someone else, or wait until the random drawing results to decide.
    Congratulations on 2000 posts!

Could I nominate:

SunshyneRose for Frontier Finds (last on wl)

pegasas1993 for Drifters Desire (last on wl)

Hmmm... piccies

How about todays headlines in SimsTown News
    [size
    New town water features cause confusion

Thank you very much for hosting, hope you liketodays simmy news :)