Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Wedding Stories - Official Screenshot Thread!

Comments

• Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Sometimes I sit back and observe what Sims will autonomously do. Brett's younger brother, Ryland, autonomously walked over to grab some tea and now he is headed back to his seat to drink it.
    Grabbing-Tea.jpg

Just curious: Do they return to their same old sea after leaving the table? That would be so cool!

@Simmerville
    Ryland returned to his same seat after getting tea. When Lea handed grandma, Corrine, her tea Corrine stood to accept and went to a seat on the other side of the table.

Oh can they not accept while sitting?
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    edited March 2022
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Sometimes I sit back and observe what Sims will autonomously do. Brett's younger brother, Ryland, autonomously walked over to grab some tea and now he is headed back to his seat to drink it.
    Grabbing-Tea.jpg

Just curious: Do they return to their same old sea after leaving the table? That would be so cool!

@Simmerville
    Ryland returned to his same seat after getting tea. When Lea handed grandma, Corrine, her tea Corrine stood to accept and went to a seat on the other side of the table.

I've only been in my test save and the three times I've tried it, the recipient of the tea always stood to accept their tea. One of my couples proceeded to drink their tea on the couch.

Grandpa, Paul, and Grandma, Corrine, enjoying their tea on the porch in their rocking chairs. They autonomously sat in their rocking chairs.
    Grandpa-and-Grandma.jpg

Grandma, Corrine, got up from her chair and kissed Grandpa, Paul, on his cheek; then, they both sat down and started rocking in their chairs, chatting while drinking tea. I'm so in love with this pack and the cross-pack gameplay. So, much to discover.
    Rocking-in-Chairs-Drinking-and-Talking.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Grabbing-Tea.jpg

@Simmerville

I've only been in my test save and the three times I've tried it, the recipient of the tea always stood to accept their tea. One of my couples proceeded to drink their tea on the couch.

Grandpa, Paul, and Grandma, Corrine, enjoying their tea on the porch in their rocking chairs. They autonomously sat in their rocking chairs.
    Grandpa-and-Grandma.jpg

Grandma, Corrine, got up from her chair and kissed Grandpa, Paul, on his cheek; then, they both sat down and started rocking in their chairs, chatting while drinking tea. I'm so in love with this pack and the cross-pack gameplay. So, much to discover.
    Rocking-in-Chairs-Drinking-and-Talking.jpg

Ok it might have to do with sims not being able to interact while sitting down. But the interaction with your elders was so cute.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Thought the cutting the cake knife throw fail was funny.
    DAcM2ZF.png
    O6o08bm.png
    7kYb6GV.png
    5ggkkrH.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,411 Member
    I downloaded this retail lot from the gallery because the outside was absolutely amazing! I redid the wallpaper and flowers. Then deleted everything inside and remodeled.
    One of my dead emotions vampire owns it because he's my only sim that has almost all skills maxed out so I use him for everything lol. It's also my first time owning retail....ever.... so it took a lot of figuring stuff out. I didn't know I can easily dress and change the mannequins without taking them into CAS one by one 😆😆 but it has been fun! I like that this pack is making me push boundaries in simming lol
    Anyway,
    ZoExPtk.jpeg
    0QcTkR7.jpeg
    4WLCvvy.jpeg
    I wish we could place more objects on counters so I could fill these displays up.
    gVydNHO.jpeg
    r4k8p4R.jpeg
    E84o0Qg.jpeg
    IBCrJBn.jpeg
    seudoi9.jpeg
    n7i1bJz.jpeg
    Funny part is I had no idea we had the buy the new cakes? If we can bake them I haven't figured out how because my vampire is max skill. I probably spent about and hour cooking tons of cakes trying to figure it out. I thought maybe I could turn a plain white cake into one of the new cakes😆😂 my poor sim.
    VG7nazZ.jpeg
    But atleast he had company with a fellow vampire. I'll always love that we have multi tasking in this game.
    QagVToi.jpeg

When I was finally done with the cake situation I had him invite his friend over to give his girlfriend a surprise proposal.

PkKVSPF.jpeg
    Xtva6Uc.jpeg
    Her face is like hmmmm what are we doing in a bridal shop?🤔
    RMWRjJJ.jpeg
    gv7HPAg.jpeg
    enUL22I.jpeg
    After dinner it was time for the proposal.
    (I used the proposal mod from mercuryfoam to allow sims to propose while sitting down. It's cute)

CuYXYU5.jpeg
    Looks like she was eating those long nails 😂
    fQMCAe4.jpeg
    Z7aWk4t.jpeg
    mpGmZnH.jpeg
    He's like omg omg you think she'll notice it's not real diamond? 😂😖
    XcbZ01Z.jpeg
    mq6c5Sr.jpeg
    But luckily cubic zirconia passes the test
    VlKo8U5.jpeg
    Once she accepts the proposal her girlfriends Kim Kardashian and crew pop out as a surprise to celebrate with her with those fire cracker things.PIQV7g4.jpeg
    QWtdpme.jpeg
    So then it was time to try on wedding dresses and brides maids gowns
    1ABX3nP.jpeg
    58TpALw.jpeg
    ukU9LKs.jpeg
    GhRD0L3.jpeg
    Free spa treatment for the bride to be.
    2WvMN82.jpeg
    tZkqTsO.jpeg
    RQXNUh9.jpeg

Wedding to be continued! 🤭

Were are those heart shaped sofas from and how did he propose to her on the sofa?
  • Options
    Time to put these beautiful cakes to use.

Maliah opened her new bakery on the beach in Tartosa.
    Tartosa-Bakery-6.jpg

Tartosa-Bakery.jpg

She wanted to decorate her new bakery with pictures of her yummy cakes; so, she took several pictures to spruce up the place.
    Tartosa-Bakery-2.jpg

Making sure everything is neat and tidy.
    Tartosa-Bakery-3.jpg

Preparing cakes for a little girl's princess party.
    Tartosa-Bakery-4.jpg

Tartosa-Bakery-5.jpg

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Married at City Hall
    OCy68RF.png
  • Options
    Married at City Hall
    OCy68RF.png

I can't get City Hall to work in my game.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I downloaded this retail lot from the gallery because the outside was absolutely amazing! I redid the wallpaper and flowers. Then deleted everything inside and remodeled.
    One of my dead emotions vampire owns it because he's my only sim that has almost all skills maxed out so I use him for everything lol. It's also my first time owning retail....ever.... so it took a lot of figuring stuff out. I didn't know I can easily dress and change the mannequins without taking them into CAS one by one 😆😆 but it has been fun! I like that this pack is making me push boundaries in simming lol
    Anyway,
    ZoExPtk.jpeg
    0QcTkR7.jpeg
    4WLCvvy.jpeg
    I wish we could place more objects on counters so I could fill these displays up.
    gVydNHO.jpeg
    r4k8p4R.jpeg
    E84o0Qg.jpeg
    IBCrJBn.jpeg
    seudoi9.jpeg
    n7i1bJz.jpeg
    Funny part is I had no idea we had the buy the new cakes? If we can bake them I haven't figured out how because my vampire is max skill. I probably spent about and hour cooking tons of cakes trying to figure it out. I thought maybe I could turn a plain white cake into one of the new cakes😆😂 my poor sim.
    VG7nazZ.jpeg
    But atleast he had company with a fellow vampire. I'll always love that we have multi tasking in this game.
    QagVToi.jpeg

When I was finally done with the cake situation I had him invite his friend over to give his girlfriend a surprise proposal.

PkKVSPF.jpeg
    Xtva6Uc.jpeg
    Her face is like hmmmm what are we doing in a bridal shop?🤔
    RMWRjJJ.jpeg
    gv7HPAg.jpeg
    enUL22I.jpeg
    After dinner it was time for the proposal.
    (I used the proposal mod from mercuryfoam to allow sims to propose while sitting down. It's cute)

CuYXYU5.jpeg
    Looks like she was eating those long nails 😂
    fQMCAe4.jpeg
    Z7aWk4t.jpeg
    mpGmZnH.jpeg
    He's like omg omg you think she'll notice it's not real diamond? 😂😖
    XcbZ01Z.jpeg
    mq6c5Sr.jpeg
    But luckily cubic zirconia passes the test
    VlKo8U5.jpeg
    Once she accepts the proposal her girlfriends Kim Kardashian and crew pop out as a surprise to celebrate with her with those fire cracker things.PIQV7g4.jpeg
    QWtdpme.jpeg
    So then it was time to try on wedding dresses and brides maids gowns
    1ABX3nP.jpeg
    58TpALw.jpeg
    ukU9LKs.jpeg
    GhRD0L3.jpeg
    Free spa treatment for the bride to be.
    2WvMN82.jpeg
    tZkqTsO.jpeg
    RQXNUh9.jpeg

Wedding to be continued! 🤭

Were are those heart shaped sofas from and how did he propose to her on the sofa?

Heart couch is here from one if my favorite cc creators
    https://nickname-sims4.tumblr.com/post/664569480851095552/heart-set

And propose sitting mod is here
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/romantic-beta-62763568
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    The tree at Terra Amorosa!
    5e6785882558dcc7d0ebf0fb13bdc54808c403cf.png

And a view from one of the beaches at Porto Luminoso!
    33b744c4453d1a30145ef175c42d7892661dbae1.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,880 Member
    No idea how they can sunbathe with that weather.

Btug8gi.png
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I used some of the items from buy build for Love Day. Both Lots I downloaded from the gallery and changed to my liking. The wedding cake house is a rental and the Love Is In The Air Garden is a National Park. I replaced the Fountain on that lot that was from Romantic Garden with the new one from My Wedding Stories.

03-10-22_3-59-56_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-53-13_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-52-52_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-52-46_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-52-23_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-47-49_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-47-31_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-30-08_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_4-56-50_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

03-10-22_4-48-38_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_4-48-28_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_4-48-10_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_4-46-39_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Deleted cause for some reason I couldn't post pictures here.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,435 Member
    I used some of the items from buy build for Love Day. Both Lots I downloaded from the gallery and changed to my liking. The wedding cake house is a rental and the Love Is In The Air Garden is a National Park. I replaced the Fountain on that lot that was from Romantic Garden with the new one from My Wedding Stories.

That neon sculpture should have been a lamp. Would have looked lovely with pink and red neon light. Your garden looks beautiful.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    crocobaura wrote: »

That neon sculpture should have been a lamp. Would have looked lovely with pink and red neon light. Your garden looks beautiful.

Thanks all I added was the new fountain and sculpture. Yes I screen it should have been a light or a wedding arch and came in pink or red. It's hidden in live objects Debug and doesn't come with any additional colors however it does have a swatch that makes it into a sign.

Also I've got miniature water fountains everywhere so it very relaxing with all the water flowing. Think of it as a fountain store.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

03-10-22_3-59-56_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-53-13_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-52-52_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-52-46_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-52-23_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-47-49_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-47-31_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_3-30-08_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_4-56-50_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

03-10-22_4-48-38_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_4-48-28_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    03-10-22_4-48-10_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

What a beautiful garden!😯
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    The Name of the lot is Love Is In The Air and it's by Henry Morgan or Morgan Henry. It's no longer showing on The Online Gallery however it may still be on the in game Gallery. If not it got culled.

If so I'll re-upload it later even though it isn't my lot. If it got culled and the creator won't put it back up I see no problem reuploading it updated.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    While testing a wedding venue so many things went wrong! The wedding cake spoiled and I had to make a new one. Of course the bride starting stuffing her face with cake the minute it was done 😂

03-12-22_10-16-05_AM.png
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I split the lounge into two buildings, so now it functions as a lounge but can be converted into a wedding venue when needed. I built a church for wedding ceremonies and the lounge I designed to look like part of the village area. I kept the central part of the lounge as I liked it very much and built around it the rest of the lot. I added some fake shops on the outside of the building and on the second floor I built an area for the wedding party plus bedrooms for travelling sims.

The church looks really lovely when it's sunny outside, I wanted to open up and use the promenade area so there are benches facing both the sea and towards the buildings on the sides of the lot, and I also added some food and coffee stands. It's not finished yet.

NhMhdnU.png

I am considering adding a photo stand on the sidewalk in front of the church steps to take pictures of the bride, groom and wedding party.

2G5CZEn.png

Close-up image of the lounge area, my sim is playing for tips. :)

wdVlwYa.png

Here is a picture of the party area above the lounge. It has buffet tables, central table is for the champagne and cake. There is also large dance floor, but it's not pictured here.

009YREt.png

Here's Mr. Marckovich playing the organ in the new church. It's cordoned off with rope fence during lounge gameplay because everybody congregates there.

CUNyS6g.png

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Maliah doing her college homework as Blink gazes affectionately at her.
    Tartosa_and_Homework.jpg
  • Options
    Maliah doing her college homework as Blink gazes affectionately at her.
    Tartosa_and_Homework.jpg

I love that fountain.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    8imvTHd.png
    Cassandra Goth and Hugo Villareal

Br231Bl.png
    Rashidah Watson and Rohan Elderberry

iRKBhiR.png
    Morgan Fyres and Wolfgang Munch

sJmZdSB.png
    Darlene (Darling) Walsh and Marlene Waller
  • Options
    babajayne wrote: »
    [
    sJmZdSB.png

I took my sim for a stroll on that boardwalk above the waterfall and it is so loud out there. It feels like you'd have to scream for the other sim to hear you talking. :lol:
  • Options
    I have been building and updating the new lounge lot. Church is finished, but I am still fiddling with the lounge building and lot in general. Now it can be used as either wedding venue, community space, or lounge, depending on preferences. I mostly use it as lounge so my Tartosa based sim, Elvis to sing there. I added a pizza stand and also some easels and painting sales wall.

xbjj9tS.png

h9qjoAA.png

Morning coffee on the new promenade space. Much wider and now with activities.

kd3V7Hw.png

pOaf6un.png

nea0OkA.png

Don was helping my sim test the setup for the Moschino picture taking stand, but it looks like he was doing flower arrangements. The flowers are looking amazing darling, we imported them from Holland this morning. :lol:

C8MZ2hY.png

Picture taking testing on the promenade too, but not sure this is the best angle, will need to test some more.

ZEQa0DX.png

Top floor has a honeymoon apartment. Well, anyone can use it, if they want to.

Z8C6fVS.png

hA71rt2.png

Elvis having tea by himself. Love the teaset.

PYOCo6y.png
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    babajayne wrote: »
    [
    sJmZdSB.png

I took my sim for a stroll on that boardwalk above the waterfall and it is so loud out there. It feels like you'd have to scream for the other sim to hear you talking. :lol:

It was a nice place for a private ceremony and afterwards, Marlene did some yoga there. I guess it was a bit noisy, but those views were amazing!