The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Wedding Stories - Official Screenshot Thread!

Comments

• Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 764 Member
    Some pictures of my sims wedding and of the honeymoon

02-27-22-3-06-25-PM.png
    02-27-22-3-39-13-PM.png
    02-27-22-3-45-45-PM.png
    02-27-22-5-16-27-PM.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    @catloverplayer

I just noticed the Spousal Kiss option. After your Sims get married, you can click on the Wedding Arch or the Sim you plan to kiss for the Spousal Kiss option; this also has random kiss outcomes.

I clicked on the Wedding Arch in this photo
    Spousal-Kiss.jpg

Sadly after the ceremony ends the arch no longer has that option and also I wish the spousal kiss wasn't just tied to the wedding arch and wedding ceremony. That should have been available anytime for married and engaged couples. When it works I like it.

The spousal kiss is tied to the Wedding Ceremony event. You can use the wedding arch to do it after the two Sims wed or you can click on the Sim you want to kiss. You'll have the spousal kiss available for the duration of the Event.

Tested a wedding at night to see how it would look.
    Night-Wedding-1.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    @catloverplayer

I just noticed the Spousal Kiss option. After your Sims get married, you can click on the Wedding Arch or the Sim you plan to kiss for the Spousal Kiss option; this also has random kiss outcomes.

I clicked on the Wedding Arch in this photo
    Spousal-Kiss.jpg

Sadly after the ceremony ends the arch no longer has that option and also I wish the spousal kiss wasn't just tied to the wedding arch and wedding ceremony. That should have been available anytime for married and engaged couples. When it works I like it.

The spousal kiss is tied to the Wedding Ceremony event. You can use the wedding arch to do it after the two Sims wed or you can click on the Sim you want to kiss. You'll have the spousal kiss available for the duration of the Event.

Tested a wedding at night to see how it would look.
    Night-Wedding-1.jpg

Yes that's what I mean. After the event it doesn't show up anymore which is disappointing.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited February 2022
    I am planning on giving one of the families a makeover to have them renew but still had two pics...one I am not sure I used.
    KS5mF8i.png
    Even though she insisted on taking her tea and book out there I feeeeeel like she's sending some forbidden words my way, I didn't make you like that, blame the d6 lol.
    Mlxi7jj.png
    I aged down Camille and Dominique from the trailer and gave them a heavy make over and a new dog, Peaches, part of me was testing to see if the game would pick now to give me other issues but when I was done I just kept it ha. Though I'm undecided if I will ruin their lives or make it better.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    All you need for a wedding is two sims, a wedding arch and a beautiful beach <3
    yxQEnNm.png
    u2fxKop.png
    28itpLR.png
    weuwpnb.png
    6x6oqyt.png
    FMNfgud.png
    zYyYAyJ.png
    IDa0Rtp.png
    WIb5G3I.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,908 Member
    Should anyone wonder, yes you can sail, but the area is small. You can also use floats and beach towels.

hzathvr.png
    zXaOQlw.png
  • Options
    tZ6C6XR.png
    It's so pretty here.
    TAra0yU.png
    ...got something to say Peaches?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    simpureheartsimpureheart Posts: 39 Member
    Wow, beautiful pictures everyone! I love this pack but it has so many issues for me. I hope I can play it properly soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Had to come back again.
    vZFAECe.png
    First issue I had was walking down the aisle I don't know why but I assume they were party crashers were included in go here group it was fine after a reset but then the renewal ceremony ended immediately. I went on with the party they had the option to cut the cake again as everyone was taking some. Which might have been a user thing I had her father buy the cake for them during the ceremony I didn't test it since everyone ate already..except Alex there.
    ZfnFuFx.png
    zm53VRz.png
    After pictures and realizing they had to dance alone I realized I am going to have to axe some sims bold enough to step in front of or crash my photo sessions.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    Dunno how many cackes I have to go through since sims can't seem to help themselves in helping themselves to it this being the eco inspector who crashed a simple test wedding I was trying at home. Noticed a vampire out front for whatever reason during the day. Okay she'll probably leave soon.
    NHOFB1C.png
    Lol, no she certainly did not she burned to death just after my sims got married. One sim that wouldn't get up earlier to throw rice, got up soon as this vampire died to throw rice over her dead body multiple times. 💀
    BrYyVEL.png
    Then another sim behind her started dancing since on the other side of the house there was a dance floor and stereo. Her roommate just sadly ate cake while watching things fall apart. My sim was sad for the rest of the day and tomorrow. Least she'll always remember her wedding.
    iBe8ca8.png

And then right after Grim took a piece of cake and pretty much bounced on out. 😭
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Lol, no she certainly did not she burned to death just after my sims got married. One sim that wouldn't get up earlier to throw rice, got up soon as this vampire died to throw rice over her dead body multiple times. 💀

:lol: That might be today's funniest highlight from the forums. It is definitely a contender. Great shots overall, but that caption was the absolute best.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Stormkeep wrote: »

:lol: That might be today's funniest highlight from the forums. It is definitely a contender. Great shots overall, but that caption was the absolute best.

Thanks. :p Majority of my test weddings have been awful, but this one takes the cake (hurr pun intended).

Legit one sim just celebrating throwing rice over this dead vampire. Least someone enjoyed themselves at this event.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Abby and Bryanna renewed their vows today, with daughters Brighe and Bella acting as Sim of Honor and Flower Pal and Abby's mom, Blake, performing the role of officiant.

Blake, for some reason, really didn't want to stay in formal wear...she changed out of it on her own as soon as the ceremony started and refused to stay in her seat at the start. :lol: She also didn't perform her role during the vows, but did get up there for the Spousal Kiss.

58a7bb48c6edc253db6a9a70711146e67a1137a1.jpg
    e2f2a8a8d532e9c5c0b1d0ea683940593b5321b3.jpg
    c4a1130a6cae85a4c7330f17b0382eee9807a480.jpg
    78ec7535d13c64de517e3d1c6539319218b26ebe.jpg
    af3aff6e8d7101813cf893bb0e7dcaba04ca0848.jpg
    10b7ddbc44ab0e330ec6685bd29d18c600144642.jpg
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,279 Member
    Waiting for the wedding ceremony to begin:

sqyvx1n7jwnf.png

• Options
    Always some hater at the wedding.

Bruh was really mean mugging them from the water the whole time during the ceremony and was bored at that.
    0FoB7VJ.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,722 Member
    10b7ddbc44ab0e330ec6685bd29d18c600144642.jpg

Uh... where did you get those huge flower arrangements featuring what looks like peonies, roses and spirea? I did not see many flower deco objects with this pack (did not get the pack yet though). If they are cc please share :)

Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Uh... where did you get those huge flower arrangements featuring what looks like peonies, roses and spirea? I did not see many flower deco objects with this pack (did not get the pack yet though). If they are cc please share :)

They are in the MWS pack. There are 5 new bb floral objects in the pack which show up under Decorations->Indoor plants, 2 are vased flowers, 1 is a pedestal arrangement (which you can see in my first screenshot next to the seating), 1 is a hanging one, and the 5th is that one which you asked about.
    It is a large pedestal that you can sort of see the base of on the lowr right side of the image you have in the quote; it's my favorite new floral decor in the pack and comes with 8 swatches for different flower colors.
  • Options

They are in the MWS pack. There are 5 new bb floral objects in the pack which show up under Decorations->Indoor plants, 2 are vased flowers, 1 is a pedestal arrangement (which you can see in my first screenshot next to the seating), 1 is a hanging one, and the 5th is that one which you asked about.
    It is a large pedestal that you can sort of see the base of on the lowr right side of the image you have in the quote; it's my favorite new floral decor in the pack and comes with 8 swatches for different flower colors.

Thanks! Glad to know there are more flowers than I thought. My noble households could need some on a permanent basis, not just for weddings :)
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Brett and Lea at their engagement party cutting their cake together. Lea is my Journey to Batuu adventurer; so, she brought along her BB-8.
    Wedding-Cakes.jpg

A great time for both families to meet.
    Wedding-Cakes-2.jpg

Lea playing with BB-8 as he playfully rolls around the venue.
    Wedding-Cakes-3.jpg

Turned on BB-8's radio so that everyone could listen to music as they chat.
    Wedding-Cakes-4.jpg

Lea served some tea to her grandma, Corrine, who then sat back down with her tea and continued chatting with everyone.
    Served-Tea.jpg

Sometimes I sit back and observe what Sims will autonomously do. Brett's younger brother, Ryland, autonomously walked over to grab some tea and now he is headed back to his seat to drink it.
    Grabbing-Tea.jpg

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    a088b8a2ca7423dd62007be23bb9d9f4837278d3.png

Torulf moved the family to Tartosa. He has been my main sim since I started his save July 2021. Then he was a poor little teenager living in industrial Oasis Springs. Now he has a nice little farm in Tartosa on the big lot near town. His wife just started the culinary career, all this talk of cakes has finally gotten me to start dreaming of building a little retail store with cakes and baked goods. It has been ages since I last did that so it will be fun.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2022
    I downloaded this retail lot from the gallery because the outside was absolutely amazing! I redid the wallpaper and flowers. Then deleted everything inside and remodeled.
    One of my dead emotions vampire owns it because he's my only sim that has almost all skills maxed out so I use him for everything lol. It's also my first time owning retail....ever.... so it took a lot of figuring stuff out. I didn't know I can easily dress and change the mannequins without taking them into CAS one by one 😆😆 but it has been fun! I like that this pack is making me push boundaries in simming lol
    Anyway,
    ZoExPtk.jpeg
    0QcTkR7.jpeg
    4WLCvvy.jpeg
    I wish we could place more objects on counters so I could fill these displays up.
    gVydNHO.jpeg
    r4k8p4R.jpeg
    E84o0Qg.jpeg
    IBCrJBn.jpeg
    seudoi9.jpeg
    n7i1bJz.jpeg
    Funny part is I had no idea we had the buy the new cakes? If we can bake them I haven't figured out how because my vampire is max skill. I probably spent about and hour cooking tons of cakes trying to figure it out. I thought maybe I could turn a plain white cake into one of the new cakes😆😂 my poor sim.
    VG7nazZ.jpeg
    But atleast he had company with a fellow vampire. I'll always love that we have multi tasking in this game.
    QagVToi.jpeg

When I was finally done with the cake situation I had him invite his friend over to give his girlfriend a surprise proposal.

PkKVSPF.jpeg
    Xtva6Uc.jpeg
    Her face is like hmmmm what are we doing in a bridal shop?🤔
    RMWRjJJ.jpeg
    gv7HPAg.jpeg
    enUL22I.jpeg
    After dinner it was time for the proposal.
    (I used the proposal mod from mercuryfoam to allow sims to propose while sitting down. It's cute)

CuYXYU5.jpeg
    Looks like she was eating those long nails 😂
    fQMCAe4.jpeg
    Z7aWk4t.jpeg
    mpGmZnH.jpeg
    He's like omg omg you think she'll notice it's not real diamond? 😂😖
    XcbZ01Z.jpeg
    mq6c5Sr.jpeg
    But luckily cubic zirconia passes the test
    VlKo8U5.jpeg
    Once she accepts the proposal her girlfriends Kim Kardashian and crew pop out as a surprise to celebrate with her with those fire cracker things.PIQV7g4.jpeg
    QWtdpme.jpeg
    So then it was time to try on wedding dresses and brides maids gowns
    1ABX3nP.jpeg
    58TpALw.jpeg
    ukU9LKs.jpeg
    GhRD0L3.jpeg
    Free spa treatment for the bride to be.
    2WvMN82.jpeg
    tZkqTsO.jpeg
    RQXNUh9.jpeg

Wedding to be continued! 🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Sometimes I sit back and observe what Sims will autonomously do. Brett's younger brother, Ryland, autonomously walked over to grab some tea and now he is headed back to his seat to drink it.
    Grabbing-Tea.jpg

Just curious: Do they return to their same old sea after leaving the table? That would be so cool!
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Grabbing-Tea.jpg

Just curious: Do they return to their same old sea after leaving the table? That would be so cool!

@Simmerville
    Ryland returned to his same seat after getting tea. When Lea handed grandma, Corrine, her tea Corrine stood to accept and went to a seat on the other side of the table.

Having tea while watching TV and sitting on the couch. Grandma is a little frisky.
    Tea-while-watching-tv.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on