Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DAY 2 OF SIMSMAS: SIMSMASSY BUILDS!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
Day 2 of Simsmas: Simsmassy builds

Are you a person that likes to keep your decorations inside only? If so, this will be a nice chance to step out of your comfort zone!

Today's challenge: Decorate your lot in Simsmas style, then make your Sims get some fresh air and let them enjoy the scenery!

qatr069hb8dk.png

Share your screenshots with us below!
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

My first Simsmassy themed house ever.
    I went a little over the (tree) top.πŸŽ„

This little home atop a snowy hill is half shell, as I only started building a couple of hours ago. It’s the proud owner of a fire place though!

Simsmas-House.jpg
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Very nice! I'm getting strong Hogwarts-y vibes.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited December 2021
    The house I put my simself in when I made her to be my avatar.

fe5b8b4936feb0aff61df657473207a18cf56dff.jpg

78d80ae2344a017012c4e36021c54521a8c8793c.jpg

759121802c1a26663bad46a917c04b4e1e2ea0e3.jpg

8b628337c84e5741cf714d4673c40cbdf0c79be0.jpg

It's pretty random and I haven't touched the inside of the house but I didn't have the energy to go all out.

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My little Simsmas house <3
    XEijict.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    AYkFacz.png

Farm next to lake :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member

bar4.png

bar7.png

family.png

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    bzmrwnu.png
    rnPLqGh.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited December 2021
    Well I just got Seasons last week as an early birthday present thanks to my hubby's job for giving out $50 Amazon gift cards, so the hubby told me to get what I wanted and so I got Seasons as well as Island Living and Nifty Knitting packs.

So I decided to play my Oasis Spring save that I had and to start out with Winter as I wanted to be able to have my Sims decorate their Winterfest tree together as a family... :)
    GtI0httl.png
    xE61PmHl.png

The outside of the house is decorated as well... :)
    S3lSMhTl.png
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2021
    I didn't want to go too crazy on decoration because well, they are in the apocalypse 😏. My sims took refuge in an abandoned building and bordered it up from the zombies (that we don't have πŸ˜–).
    They found decoration after seeking supplies in a broken down store. The lights come on when the power generator kicks in!! It's not a beautiful mansion but they are keeping simsmas alive πŸ₯°
    They put lights in bottles along the ground.
    eM8E2sh.jpeg
    U8RgF7z.jpeg
    LUy1Raw.jpeg
    3h98ZE8.jpeg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member

Happy winter holidays :) .
    This is a house that I am working on.
    Jci8OIV.png

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited December 2021
    Here is a Christmas Tree Festival garden:
    08Jf7bu.png?1
    59fYTYY.png
    EEmtkx2.png

And a walk through the Christmas tree path:
    1) Christmas in Sulani - Collaboration by Sulani based band Magic Island. What Christmas might look like in a tropical climate.
    fNXxUMY.png?1

2) Harvest Christmas - By Glimmerbrook artist Herelda Sprinkles. Celebrating the hard work of farmers, traditional and magical, all year round.
    donwHz6.png?1

3) Christmas in Alternate Dimensions - Collaboration by fantasy authors Tadeo and Andromeda Quest. Is there a Christmas celebration in other dimensions? How about other galaxies? What would their decorations look like?
    5QdOrJA.png?1

4) Moonlight Festivities - By Forgotten Hollow artist Warren Lashern. Becuase vampires celebrate the festivities too you know!
    oUUKgH8.png?1

5) Santa's Travels - By Evergreen Harbour artist Yurvig Ferris and three year old son Maximilliano. Imagining the places Santa would like to visit on holiday, what he'd collect and how he'd display those things.
    5X8LzSZ.png?1

Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4AEBD163675311EC87E4BDCA9B14F2D5?category=lots&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=Christmas Tree Festival&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false
    (Think I might have accidently posted this lot three times on the Gallery. Made an updated version then it didn't seem to upload).

Merry Christmas! :)