Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Career reward trait

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

A sim decide to leave his job (retirement, new career, ...) the unlocked interactions shouldn't be lost.

For example :
  • a former scientist should still be able to use the Invention Constructor.
  • a former criminal should still pickpocket

Bonus :

A former criminal sim could blackmail and threat the boss of the new career in order to obtain a promotion or a raise
(excluding Detective, Law and Military careers).

Comments

• Options
    ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    I completely agree with you, as I'd want my Sims to keep their interactions from past-careers. For example my Sim in the former Criminal career would still be able to pickpocket others, which makes real sense as they used to be past criminals.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    If only in high rank maybe? or it gonna be cheating that you got job and got trait then you leave it for another job with bonus trait
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please