No matter if are released with a pack, kit, refresh or BG update, theres my items for 2022:
- Sewing machine: Freetime pack or kit
- Pottery table: Freetime pack or kit
- Jewelry station: Freetime pack or kit
- Snake charming basket: kit or world pack
- Pizza oven: kit or world pack
- Industrial oven: Dine Out refresh
- Nectar making item: kit world pack
- Deep fryer: Dine Out refresh
- Bohemian harvestables: Dine Out refresh
- Cotton Candy machine: Hotels pack or Parenthood refresh
- Lemonade stand: Generations pack or Parenthood refresh
- Bake stand: Generations pack or Parenthood refresh
- Axe throwing station: Outdoor Retreat refesh or Horses pack
- Archery station: Outdoor Retreat refresh or kit
- Log rolling station: Outdoor Retreat refresh
- Treehouse: Generations pack
- Pinball machine: Showtime pack
- Free throw machine: Showtime pack
- Mechanic bull: Showtime pack
- Slot machine: Hotels pack
- Casino items: Hotels pack
- Swimming pool bar: Hotels pack
- Swimmng pool volleyball net: Generations pack or BG update
- Soccer goal: Freetime pack
- Ballet barre: Freetime pack, Generations pack or Parenthood refresh
- Junk car for restoration: Freetime pack or Kit
- Telescope: BG update or Get to Work refresh
- Pool table: BG update or Get Together refresh
- Waves station: Showtime pack or Hotels pack
- Box of mystery: Showtime pack or Hotels pack
- Bass: Showtime pack
- Drums: Showtime pack
- Saxophone: Showtime pack or kit
- Break dance mat: Showtime pack or City Living refresh
- New harvestables: BG update or world pack
- Lawn mowers: BG update or kit
- More small aquariums: BG update or kit
- Swimming pool filters: BG update or Hotel pack
- Blacksmith station: Horses pack
1. Spiral Stairs
2. Heartshape Bed
3. Invention Bench
4. Time Machine
5. The Big Archemy Book
6. Pottery Wheel
8. Bobbing-for-Apples playable object
The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The Sims 4 General Discussion
- 👕 [CAS] Male content | 💰 §1 Million Lifestyle | ♂️ Man lifestyle for The Sims | 🥦 New meals
🔨 [Build/Buy Mode] Ideas | 📦 Ideas from The Sims FreePlay | ✈️ Vacation : Gameplay update
2) Garage clutter (tools, lawn mowers….)
3) Office clutter (printer, files, office furnitures, school stuff)
4) Teen bedroom stuff
5) rectangular small aquariums.
6) Backsplash for kitchens.
3. Free Better Babies
5. Generation Expansion Pack
6. Education Game Pack
7. Wedding Pack
8. Sims have the option go to the doctors to get cured instead of taking medication.
9. Better Alien World
Better Vacation World's and locations.
2. A lot of new recipe
3. A lot of new woodworking.
4. New game table
5. Not-modern-looking functional tea pot
6. Pool activity like slider and volleyball net. Floating shark that you could ride. Cleaning the pool
7. Feed duck or pigeon
8. Karate! ballet!
9. Better baby
10. More toddler activity
11. Npc bulgar and police
12.I love spice from city living wish more use of them
13.drum and air musical instruments
15.Pizza oven and deep fryer and juice maker!
17.A lot of thing from sims freeplay thing. That game is so time comsume but they have a lot of thing. I want fire fighter career! Real estate agent! I want to make chocolate! I want lawn! I want garage! I want bath woohoo! There is a lot of cute item in here. I want spiral stair! I want functional lift! I want fire pole! Lion dance for chinese theme is cute too! More crif! Horse! I love that we could buy clothes for baby or if want new clothes we go shopping for it. OK I know Sims 3 have it too but as sims 4 and pc game you should better than mobile and 3, right!?
18. More aquarium both big and small
20. Sewing machine! Jewealry! Pottery!
21. More canning!
22. Live in bussiness
23. Tend food stall/cafe give you money
24. better resize!!
25. All above and below! I am greeding person so give me all!
More romance centered content (Covering outfits such as more underwear/nightwear options, build mode items such as heart shaped bed, gameplay elements such as attraction and slightly more involved relationships+interactions).
Better events, and the ability to actually schedule them instead of just starting them immediately.
1. Ramps - an essential architectural feature. Also, elevators that can be manually placed, and a fix for apartment elevators so that the Sims do NOT disappear before the elevator doors close, or are at least tightly enough cracked that you cannot see the whole Sim.
2. Stairs that come with manhole covers or trapdoors
3. recolors of club doors that make them look like hidden door bookshelves
4. Expensive panic rooms
5. Hidden/secret doors that can only be used by occult types and/or celebrities. Also, all SECRET doors should not broadcast the existence of anything behind them to the whole lot, just to Sims who would be able to actually enter.
6. Hidden doors that require puzzle minigames to solve (match 3, sliders, single chess moves or piano chords (C major for instance) or famous song lyrics to fill in the blank multiple choice, with a note or multiple notes as a clue, hidden objects or interactive objects that normally would not be, or secret buttons that have to be specifically searched for (new perception skill or chances of finding the buttons tied to intelligence?).)
7. The ability to add your own custom videos (especially videos recorded in-game) into your game as TV stations.
8. Flower/gift delivery service. Also, the ability for Sims to receive mystery boxes. (If the content is bad enough, you see the expression on the Sims moodlet, but maybe the contents of the box are pixelated.)
9. Cut-scenes like the Sims 2 had. My favorites of those were the entering university, leaving university, and first kiss. At minimum, add a cut-scene of a door opening and closing for opening a neighbor's door.
10. Helicopters and airports.
11. Tabletop roleplaying games, including BattleTech and D&D.
12. Simopoly (may require a partnership between Parker Bros and EA/Maxis for limited mutual licensing rights and marketing).
13. The bingo game from Sims 2. Also, charades. And possibly trivial pursuit that the player can answer as a minigame. (The Alexa skill was a good effort, but not everyone has, or wants, a potentially privacy invading smart home device, not to mention it was expensive at the time.)
14. Bring back the VR headset from TS1 (especially now that so many more people actually HAVE one compared to 2001, and we also can make it resemble ACTUAL VR sets). If I can't afford a real VR set, and/or my hubbie won't let me get one, my Sims should at least be able to enjoy it (MOTHERLODE!!!!!;!;!;!;!)
15. Recliners. I want one, and it would make it easier for me to sleep some nights, but we cannot fit the recliner and the treadmill both in our living room. I can simply money cheat and build my Sims a bigger house, unlike in real life where the cost is prohibitive.
16. Speaking of exercise equipment, where are the stair step machines? What happened to monkey bars, slides, spring bouncing pony toys, and climbing toys in kids playgrounds?
17. Brick and mortar stores and malls are dying. Bring them back in the game.
18. Facial masks. Seriously. Choice between eye masks and nose/mouth masks.
19. Contagious potentially deadly disease in the game that can be cured 100% or prevented 100% with a FREE vaccine that has NO side effects. Also, make pharmacies and hospitals visitable by Sims. Possible new "afraid of needles" trait.
21. More CAS options, especially more accessories: a) Back slot for wings or backpacks, or maybe even jetpacks. b) Handheld accessories like handbags without having them stiffly move with your Sim's arm. c) Anklets. d) Temporary hair color, or options to choose a different hair color for different occasions. (For instance, someone might want blue hair or color streaks for a party). e) Belts, waist decorations, and fanny packs as their own category. f) Alien and vampire disguises are currently borked. Hopefully they fix this soon: Vampire details and outfit changes immediately are copied to the disguised form, but they should be completely separate and independent of each other. Likewise with aliens. Plus both vampires and aliens should have choices in clothing, not just everyday clothing style, but also the 5 choices under everyday, formal, athletic, sleepwear, hot weather, and cold weather, and these choices not just in their disguised form but also their dark or alien form.
I believe that there is a wishing well in the Romantic Garden stuff pack.
still agree that gardening career deserve some unlockable career item reward. all of them could buy in buy mod from start
- make the glass transparent and NOT slightly white from the inside, because it ruins the view
- make mirrored glass with reflections like water
- make windows that open and close
- make sims interaction with windows, like looking through the window, jumping from the window, closing them when it's cold, open them when it's hot..
I believe it will make a remarkable difference to the esthetics of the builds.
Like Purple hair.