Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of Vlad's grandkids for heir?

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
Hey everyone. I need help choosing the gen 3 heir for my legacy (all are Vlad's gradkids).

I posted the poll itself in the challenges section (should probably have posted it here instead)

I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at the poll and and vote!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991403/heir-poll-gen-3-straud-legacy-bachelor-challenge-only-bio-children#latest

Yes, I did post another poll with all of the gen 3 kids in it, but I've now excluded the firstborn (Clemmie) because she is not the biological child of the winner of the second gen bachelorette. I've come to think that, since it is a legacy-bachelor challenge and in a legacy-bachelor challenge, it should be a rule that the heir has to be related to the winner of the bachelor/bachelorette as well as to the heir/ess. But Clemmie's father is not the winner of the previous heiress' bachelorette. I think it would go against the spirit of the legacy-bachelor challenge for Clemmie to be the gen 3 heiress.

1. Acacia Straud:
RyQCoyL.png?1
86i6Xgb.png?1

Traits: goofball, paranoid, romantic

Aspiration: Has already completed the joke star aspiration and is currently working on the master chef aspiration.

2. Oleander (Oly) Straud:
AfjycdW.png?1
7u6Ubi3.png?1

Traits: geek, genius, cat lover.

Aspiration: Has already completed the mansion baron and serial romantic aspirations. Currently working on the computer whiz aspiration.

3. Rowan Straud:
aDzB3OM.png?1
YMLpNnl.png?1

Traits: dog lover, jealous, genius.

Aspiration: Has already completed the Strangerville mystery aspiration and isn't currently working on any aspiration but if he wins obviously I will pick another aspiration for him.
Post edited by MaggieMarley on

Comments