Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP 11 Announcement Coming Thursday 6/10

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member

So, chickens and bunnies at least, it sounds like!
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Omg sneak beak and everybunny. Also she totally almost said farming at the end 🥺🥺🥺. Please oh please.
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    'everybunny' and 'bond with nature' makes me imagine, not plant-sims, but animal-sims. Why become a mermaid when you could become a werebunny, a werebird, and live in a warehouse?

That's my out-there prediction.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Uff I'm so excited. I thought the news was today. Really looking forward to that world theme and Agnes. I'm sitting tight and waiting though, not long now..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,563 Member
    We are getting a full trailer tomorrow aren't we? I will be so sad if it just turns out to be a teaser trailer.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Omg sneak beak and everybunny. Also she totally almost said farming at the end 🥺🥺🥺. Please oh please.

That, or she almost said fairies. And there was a comment, "Look at that hair!"

I still think it's a rural farming community steeped in enchantment that will include fairies. Looking forward to finding out tomorrow!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,481 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    And there was a comment, "Look at that hair!"

Body Hair. 😭
  • Options
    "Look at that hair!
    Look at that hare.
  • Options
    "Look at that hair!
    Look at that hare.

Haha, hard to know I suppose. It didn't read that way to me, but could be!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,915 Member
    edited June 2021
    Well, at least we know we are getting some hair, wherever it is!

Unless it's a hare as @Benjamilian says here! ;)

I do remember a Guru had a goose on his Twitter heading some time ago though.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Never mind.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,441 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Well, at least we know we are getting some hair, wherever it is!

Unless it's a hare as @Benjamilian says here! ;)

I do remember a Guru had a goose on his Twitter heading some time ago though.

By the look on her face it looked like a lot of hair. Maybe we are getting werewolves after all. :lol:
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I don't recognize most of those GC, does anyone know what they usually like and if any enjoy occults? Might give a clue to things. Other than over dramatic LilSimie who will cry at anything that is.
  • Options
    And there was a comment, "Look at that hair!"

Body Hair. 😭

Maybe it really is a Scottish pack and we are gonna see some Scottish body hair, Braveheart style. 😭
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I'd just like to see them flesh it out a bit more. We know they can add a good looking bar into the game. They've done it time and time again. Why don't they experiment and use some of the other lot types, too? Museums, libraries, gyms, pools... there are many more options yet all they seem to want to add for a while now are bars for some reason.

I completely agree, and it's usually one of my biggest complaints whenever we get a new world. A single bar just doesn't cut it, and I don't think it's very functional if I have to visit another world just to use a library etc.

I'm the type of player who enjoys staying in one world, as it keeps things immersive for me. I always hope for some sort of commercial/plaza area (similar to the ones we have in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs) with just 4 or 5 community lots so that I've got everything I need, all in one place. I know you could just turn any lot into anything you want, but I've always thought that it looks out of place having a gym right next to a residential lot.
    I have a similar play stay as you. I’m a realism player and therefore try to stay within one word + Newcrest. It doesn’t make sense to me to travel from Windenburg to Sulani just to catch a fish when it reality these places would be thousands of km apart. When my sims travel to another world then they’re staying overnight in a rental. I really wish we had multi purpose lots and seasonal changing lots.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I had the most random thought about the pack earlier today. If it is set in rural Brittain and has a focus on elders (as some people have been saying), could that mean newspapers are returning?
    Not that I necessarily want them for my Sims to read, I just want a bunch of them to rot on my lawn and feel nostalgic about it, as that was the fate of many newspapers in The Sims and The Sims 2 (in my game at least).

As for nectar making, as much as I'd like to have it, I don't see it fit with a British themed world. I think the Sims of Champs les Sims would riot.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    I had the most random thought about the pack earlier today. If it is set in rural Brittain and has a focus on elders (as some people have been saying), could that mean newspapers are returning?
    Not that I necessarily want them for my Sims to read, I just want a bunch of them to rot on my lawn and feel nostalgic about it, as that was the fate of many newspapers in The Sims and The Sims 2 (in my game at least).

I haven't seen anything that would specifically make me think this, but it would be awesome if they did bring back newspapers!

I loved them for brand new broke households, as they were a cheap and easy way to raise fun and/or logic (reading or doing the crossword) without having to buy a computer or travel outside the lot.

Plus, with Eco Living they would be a great free source of recyclable material (without having to dig around in the trash, because as funny as the devs seem to think that is, it's not really in character for every sim).
  • Options
    Now I'm just imagining our seediest tabloids radicalising the elder Sims to xenophobia, making them very angry, frightened, mean and confusingly flirty.
  • Options
    Now I'm just imagining our seediest tabloids radicalising the elder Sims to xenophobia, making them very angry, frightened, mean and confusingly flirty.

Nah, I think that would be the News Channel on the tv. :D
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    MDianaSims wrote: »

I haven't seen anything that would specifically make me think this, but it would be awesome if they did bring back newspapers!

I loved them for brand new broke households, as they were a cheap and easy way to raise fun and/or logic (reading or doing the crossword) without having to buy a computer or travel outside the lot.

Plus, with Eco Living they would be a great free source of recyclable material (without having to dig around in the trash, because as funny as the devs seem to think that is, it's not really in character for every sim).

Oh yes, newspapers. Landlines too. I hate digitalization in the game. I wish features weren‘t locked to a smartphone or computer in the game.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    "Look at that hair!
    Look at that hare.

Look at that heir.
  • Options
    calaprfy wrote: »
    "Look at that hair!
    Look at that hare.