Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP 11 Announcement Coming Thursday 6/10

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    As much as i adore cats in real life, i did not like how they were done in the game at all, so i will be going around my save to replace my sims' cats with rabbits, as mean as that seems. They might be the suprior in-game pets :p
    Also, i really hope we can keep foxes and they are not just some type of npc animal. I love foxes and i want my sims to keep one aaahhh. I am excited to know more about this pack, and i need more details about everything, but i am already excited, did i mention that i was excited?

My Sims actually have a pet fox! It's a full-on fox that came up as available for adoption, and I jumped at the chance because I LOVE them.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    Mareah wrote: »
    As much as i adore cats in real life, i did not like how they were done in the game at all, so i will be going around my save to replace my sims' cats with rabbits, as mean as that seems. They might be the suprior in-game pets :p
    Also, i really hope we can keep foxes and they are not just some type of npc animal. I love foxes and i want my sims to keep one aaahhh. I am excited to know more about this pack, and i need more details about everything, but i am already excited, did i mention that i was excited?

My Sims actually have a pet fox! It's a full-on fox that came up as available for adoption, and I jumped at the chance because I LOVE them.
    Yeah, i just read in another thread that foxes came with cats and dogs and i was like what?!! i just gave all my sims cats and never really explored playing with dogs or anything else in that pack. I will check it out once i launch my game, i love them so much as well so i am excited. The fox in this pack might be a little more mischievous than the ones in cats and dogs.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Repo wrote: »
    Love what I see coming in the new expansion. I also really like how they did this trailer. Decent music, no obnoxious voice over, and the trailer speaks for itself. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

God yes, i was so happy not to hear one of these ridiculous VO again!!!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I still want my Fairies & Werewolves. However, this will do for now. My Historical households needs this world badly.
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I still want my Fairies & Werewolves. However, this will do for now. My Historical households needs this world badly.

That's honestly one of my only big disappointments so far. This pack is practically begging for a new life state. But there doesn't seem to be one. I'd gladly sacrifice the rabbits for fairies.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Aquarius94 wrote: »

That's honestly one of my only big disappointments so far. This pack is practically begging for a new life state. But there doesn't seem to be one. I'd gladly sacrifice the rabbits for fairies.

As much as I agree that fairies would fit in this gamepack, do you really want them in an expansion pack where last time a new lifestate was in it (mermaids) they ended up very shallow & weak compared to the vampires/witches with their own focused gamepack?
  • Options
    OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »

As much as I agree that fairies would fit in this gamepack, do you really want them in an expansion pack where last time a new lifestate was in it (mermaids) they ended up very shallow & weak compared to the vampires/witches with their own focused gamepack?

This is a good point. Maybe they'll add fairies and horses later in their own GPs. That way people who want them can have them and have them done properly. Surely they won't make fairies or horses DEPENDENT on this pack, after the MFPS thing, but again, complimentary. For instance, Seasons and Cats & Dogs seem like they would both be complimentary to this pack without being neccessary. I can totally see them doing that.

I mean, I can see how people may want fairies and horses without farming at all. For instance, if someone wants to make an Old West setting or have a Jockey. What would that really have to do with farming? It would be annoying if I were a person who really wanted horses, but hated this pack otherwise and felt like I had to buy it to get horses.

And I'm not saying that's how I feel. I'm actually excited about this pack personally. <3
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    The animals are cute, but I’m more of a decorator & the cottage style isn’t really my thing. I’ll probably get it, but maybe not on release day.
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member

Right. I forgot we're in the era where, if a life state comes as a side feature in a pack, it's most likely going to suck -____-
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2021
    So the official name for EP 11 is Cottage Living, and Countryside is the name of one of three confirmed neighborhoods in Henford-on Bagley. I wonder what the other two neighborhoods are called in EP 11.
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member

Right. I forgot we're in the era where, if a life state comes as a side feature in a pack, it's most likely going to suck -____-

Faeries and pixies are part of British lore, I was thinking we could still have them, not as a life-state but maybe like the island spirits in Sulani? And I keep wondering about that huge circle in the world and also that little door at the bottom of the bonus item tree !
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member

Faeries and pixies are part of British lore, I was thinking we could still have them, not as a life-state but maybe like the island spirits in Sulani? And I keep wondering about that huge circle in the world and also that little door at the bottom of the bonus item tree !

I wonder about that, too.
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »

I wonder if that snail labyrinth is a way for the employees at EA HQ to relieve them selves of work related stress.