Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♂️ [Content] Man lifestyle for The Sims

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Water slide (group)

wet-e210.jpg

I'm not sure why you add these under man lifestyle, but it would be nice if we had more watersports and activities. Would be nice if they added one of those huge slides down a hill that you could slide in an inflatable tube.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,236 Member
    edited February 24
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Career :

Electrician (and maybe be in charge of a nuclear power plant)

4ded5810.jpg

I believe that's a nuclear scientist, not an electrician. And you don't want to nap on the job in that field. :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 24
    crocobaura wrote: »
    And you don't want to nap on the job in that field. :lol:

Everything is possible in The Sims :p

Honestly I'm looking for any way to cause a radioactive leak turning sims into mutants.

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Well, at least the mens wear pack is out, and mens clutter items such as shavers. As to hobbies, they have basketball items and esports tournaments in another pack, and also a man cave. So far no golf though as of March 2024. Body hair also came out with High School years. (Finally!!) Dirt under the nails would make interesting custom content now that we have a separate nails category. Any other ideas for mens stuff?
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Isharell wrote: »
    Functional toolbox and drills. I just realized how much I love drills and electric screwdrivers.
    I love drilling holes in the wall. I love unscrewing screws with my drill, and driving the screw back in again. I love that feeling when a piece of furniture is wobbly because of a loose screw and tightening that screw with my electric screwdriver so that said piece of furniture isn’t wobbly anymore. It feels like victory.

Therefore we should get a Tool Kit. It includes a functional toolbox with hand drill. Whenever a sim uses it handiness skills gets a ++++ boost. Manly male sims get extremely happy and inspired when they use a drill. Female sims not so much.
    But that was a joke.

Sims would also be able to use it at the woodworking bench and build bigger items such as functional birdhouses and doll houses and carts for kids and…clocks or…boats, chicken coops, bee boxes. The unlocking of some items depends on which other packs you have installed.

It should also include a Geo Drill. A sim could drill water wells (great for off the grid) or drill portals to a different dimension and meet a gentle race of Monopods OR cause tremors and awaken the deadly Graboid. We should get a Graboid lot challenge with that.

Oh my, Graboids sneaking out from underground to snatch a sim! How deliciously creepy. They'll never give us real Graboids, but we did have the Sixam Beast (or whatever it was called) in Sims Medieval, and we've had hints of it in this one.
    Some hobbies :
    • Watchmaking
    • Origami
    • Sculpture
    • Rebuilding motorcycles
    • Ceramics
    • Archery
    • Tattooing
    • Paintball
    • Skateboarding and BMX
    • Billiards
    • Golfing
    • Surfing
    • Skydiving
    • Parkour

archer10.png
    hobby_11.jpg
    mar30_10.jpg

You forgot jewelry making. It can be something that men can do as well as women. I would love for there to be origami, ceramics, paintball, skateboarding too in the game. I am not crazy about golf, in my opinion it’s just too slow and not fun for me to watch. The other ideas are okay, but I am not fond of tattoos because of the way they look.

Love these!
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    edited April 21