Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ava Max in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'll pass I recently discovered her and actually like her sound. But watching her videos along with her music, her style reminds of of Lady Gaga, IF lady Gaga had decided to go conformist cookie cutter and be like everyone else was then. So I'll stick to the music only. I'd rather have Lady Gaga not Lady Gaga lite.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited June 2021
    All of the Above
    favriel wrote: »
    This thread has me kind of shocked, seems like people on this forum are much older than I thought since barely anyone knows one of the biggest pop artists rn

OT: nah

Ah sure love at least we old folks got to know the dear girl through The official Sims forums.

Now who’s hosting Bingo Night this week? I just remembered that I’ve forgotten.

PS: Who’s Lady Gaga now? Is she the lovely lady who brings us fresh scones every Tuesday?
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Stuff Pack
    I only recently discovered her music, when I heard Kings and Queens on the radio and that line "When I start breathing fire you can't tame me" came on I had to go find out who she was. Then I say the video to So am I. She hooked me with that song. I would not mind a stuff pack with some of the clothing and the hair, but they would absolutely have to include her music. Really like her music.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I'never heard of this artist, but then again I never listen to pop music, I know nothing about it, other than names of some very popular singers and bands. I am older, though, but I do listen to heavy metal and rock music, so I don't think it's the age thing.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    All of the Above
    i would say all of the above but will wait and see
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Sara1010P wrote: »
    I only recently discovered her music, when I heard Kings and Queens on the radio and that line "When I start breathing fire you can't tame me" came on I had to go find out who she was. Then I say the video to So am I. She hooked me with that song. I would not mind a stuff pack with some of the clothing and the hair, but they would absolutely have to include her music. Really like her music.

Agreed! I'm sure Ava Max the Sims version with five of her songs re-recorded in Simlish + Music Themed hopefully the 12th Expansion Pack.
    E4KxkjZVkAE2EBF?format=jpg&name=large
  • Options
    amaniaaaamaniaaa Posts: 58 Member
    Base Game Update
    I got a feeling that either you're a psycho fan of Ava Max or the Ava Max herself :*
  • Options
    nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    this thread is gold
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Guácala. No pop singers, please. I hate it when they introduce real life characters (like Katy Perry on Sims 3). It just makes everything feel so... tacky and... desperate. :#
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I don't know this artist. What TS4 needs is a way to untick all of Maxis music and tick the custom music players add...like TS2 had. Problem solved, that way players can listen to all their favorite bands and artists without ever having to hear Maxis chosen music. No matter the radio station or in buy or build. YAY for TS2's innovative freedom.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I'never heard of this artist, but then again I never listen to pop music, I know nothing about it, other than names of some very popular singers and bands. I am older, though, but I do listen to heavy metal and rock music, so I don't think it's the age thing.

You sound exactly like me! Pop is NOT my jam, I am also into heavy metal and rock. I actually used to be an online DJ for a metal radio station. LOL
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I don't know this artist. What TS4 needs is a way to untick all of Maxis music and tick the custom music players add...like TS2 had. Problem solved, that way players can listen to all their favorite bands and artists without ever having to hear Maxis chosen music. No matter the radio station or in buy or build. YAY for TS2's innovative freedom.
    TS4 does let you uncheck songs and add custom music to the genres it has available. I unchecked practically all the Alternative station and put in TS2 College Rock. I did the same with NuDisco / TS2 New Wave.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    amaniaaa wrote: »
    I got a feeling that either you're a psycho fan of Ava Max or the Ava Max herself :*

Same, I already thought it was a bot or a marketing team ^^
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Sorry, hard pass, not my style at all. Cool if it makes other Simmers happy. :)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Base Game Update
    Looks like Bebe Rexha got picked instead of Ava Max....Oh well :D:D I do like Ava Max's music better though

I'm surprised this thread has gone on for so long.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Base Game Update
    No idea who that is, so voting for the only free DLC option.
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Hope you support this, My friends.

E6lKFBBVIAI4xUP?format=jpg&name=large
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    No idea who she is one..
    I really am not too keen on having rl celebs in game two...

So my vote would be no to all of it.
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    Stuff Pack
    favriel wrote: »
    This thread has me kind of shocked, seems like people on this forum are much older than I thought since barely anyone knows one of the biggest pop artists rn

OT: nah

Yeah, I'm old - over 50. I've never heard of this artist, I don't listen to current pop music. I really don't care one way or the other about her having a tie-in with the game. I never heard of Baby Ariel either, she just sits in the 'other households' bin.

• Options
    JoybearrJoybearr Posts: 117 Member
    Who??

I'm 27 and I really can't be bothered with any of these random celebs. Yes offence, But I feel like there's already way too much Gen-Z crap in this game as is. It feels like EA is alienating it's older players and mostly only catering to it's teen and pre-teen players now. I mean, I'm happy for them but there feels like an imbalance.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Base Game Update
    You think that's bad. I've noticed not only it caters to the age 12 plus, but also the young adults. They forget that there's alot of over 30s, 40s & 50s simmers. Oh well, it's just age discrimination. :'(
  • Options
    Strangerville_HeroStrangerville_Hero Posts: 18 Member
    Update for either Get Together, City Living, Get Famous or Discover University
    I think it would be a pack update because they are updating Spa Day so they seem to be thinking about updating.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I'd rather they finally add a Rock station to the dang radio!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    I'm not voting because I can't imagine them doing such an update based on one fan's nearly creepy obsession with a pop star.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums