Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ava Max in The Sims 4

Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
I wonder Ava Max will team up with The Sims team to re-record Sweet but Psycho, So Am I, Kings & Queens and My Head and My Heart in Simlish, add Max Cut Hairstyle in The Sims 4. What do you want?
EywpwvaUcAQSVKC?format=jpg&name=large
Post edited by Carl_Veluz1992 on

Ava Max in The Sims 4 52 votes

Stuff Pack
13%
Sara1010ProbyngravesIsa_Menezesbarracuda1574pammiechickDemongradTinker41 7 votes
Game Pack
3%
JestTruLquinn 2 votes
Expansion Pack (included in the possible Music, Bands and Showtime Expansion Pack)
19%
rudy8292alan650111Goodywoodalanmichael1greydonnBabykittyjadeLisamango0Agustín CornejoAenalaLilMoon 10 votes
Base Game Update
40%
lisamwittIObelleMoon_WillowDarkLady2788simmietimejak135bixtersJackOnYourBackStarfreeAtreya33Themrsg4422SERVERFRAAngie1301chickadeeSulSulwitchesamaniaaaChris_McSimsmasatsimKirzthHeehee_Bear 21 votes
Update for either Get Together, City Living, Get Famous or Discover University
11%
zagboorulesdoogerieFreezerBunnyCowplantDragonmasterleoArcaStrangerville_Hero 6 votes
All of the Above
11%
friendlysimmersDevSims91goodcakebaker62CAPTAIN_NXR7comicsforlifeAbbyZ 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    I'm not voting because I have no idea who that is.

Ava Max is a singer and a pop star too.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Expansion Pack (included in the possible Music, Bands and Showtime Expansion Pack)
    I'm not a big fan because she's just not my style but i can see her music fitting well for a pop singer career or something music related!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Here is how to create Ava Max, The popstar from America and Albania via The Sims 4

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XBicv-0sj8Y

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EjbT5fRRGNg

Try listening to Ava Max Songs

Sweet But Psycho

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2KBFD0aoZy8

So Am I

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lr5aohW4b_U

Kings & Queens

https://youtube.com/watch?v=q6LhCim5y_Y

My Head & My Heart

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ug48TpsX8Gk
  • Options
    Sweet but Psycho

EzG1FhLWQAQHP3S?format=jpg&name=large

So Am I

EzG1FgxWQAE2tan?format=jpg&name=large

Kings & Queens

EzG1FgSWYAAdP7o?format=jpg&name=large

My Head & My Heart

EzG1FfmXAAMew_a?format=jpg&name=large
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited April 2021
    Base Game Update

That's what I was thinking. Lol. I do know the song Sweet but Psycho because it's come up when I've been listening to iTunes, but I couldn't have told you before now who was singing it. I admit I'm not current on who's popular anymore. I've reached that point in my life...

I think the most successful collabs in Sims were the subtle ones. So many singers have done songs for the games. Sims 2 even had advertisements using them in machina. And they've always had celeb Sims pop up in the games.
    I think the packs are just too much, and (it appears) always sell the least and have the worst reviews.

If I add a vote, I think it will be base game update, because they could just add a Sim with clothes and hair and/or a song.
    Post edited by lisamwitt on
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I prefer less known artists for simlish songs.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    You can have what you like. I just turn the music off and most of the sound. It's irritating to me.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    All of the Above
    All of the above! :D:D:D

First time I heard of the lady. I jumped onto my desk and began swinging my butt within 2 seconds of hearing the first song.

My head and my heart are torturing me too, Ava. Lovely hair you've got there but please stay outta my game. <3
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2021
    I love Ava Max! My boyfriend has all her songs 😍 (and even her album on orange vinyl).
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited April 2021
    Okay idk this singer so dun care but why is kings and queens song literally You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi but without real instruments :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    I prefer less known artists for simlish songs.

Carly Rae Jepsen, Zara Larsson, Kim Petras, Lolo, Tori Kelly and The Vamps had their songs in The Sims 4 already. And #ItsOkayToBeDifferent Whether it's less or more known artists.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    No. Needs more cowbell.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Base Game Update
    Monet11 wrote: »
    No. Needs more cowbell.

Hahahaha. Yes. Now I'm hearing that in my head...
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    All of the Above
    I voted for all of the above! (Also I want lots of K-Pop)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2021

Ava Max is a singer and a pop star too.

Never heard anything about her so I'm not familer with her music.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd prefer unknowns nothing worse than main stream music besides modern mainstream music they should get people with actual talent.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    She's got a great voice, but the style is very much not my thing, so I'd never buy a pack if they should ever make one based on her music or others like it.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    lisamwitt wrote: »

That's what I was thinking. Lol. I do know the song Sweet but Psycho because it's come up when I've been listening to iTunes, but I couldn't have told you before now who was singing it. I admit I'm not current on who's popular anymore. I've reached that point in my life...

I think the most successful collabs in Sims were the subtle ones. So many singers have done songs for the games. Sims 2 even had advertisements using them in machina. And they've always had celeb Sims pop up in the games.
    I think the packs are just too much, and (it appears) always sell the least and have the worst reviews.

If I add a vote, I think it will be base game update, because they could just add a Sim with clothes and hair and/or a song.

As long as SBP, SAI, K&Q, MH&MH are re-recorded in Simlish.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Base Game Update
    Well, she's no Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna or Janet Jackson. However, if they add her long hair, tiara & sword that would be so cool.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Base Game Update
    I have actually heard of Ava Max and her songs are occasionally on the radio. So she would make more sense then that baby ariel person. I wouldn't mind songs patched in for free, but I won't be paying just for those songs.
  • Options
    simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    Base Game Update
    Oh noo. Ava Max's Sweet But Psycho Treats... Not for me lol
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member