Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas/ Requests for Kit Content

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I would like some changes/additions to the fitness idea. I would love if people had to learn to swim rather than it coming along with fitness. I always thought it was odd that enough otg cleaning meant I was fit enough to (and experienced enough) to free dive.

So, separated fitness skills with perhaps some peril for attempting actions risky for your level...swimming in particular, you could get into difficulty.

I like this idea! A pro swimmer may not be a pro climber, able to out run the flaming mountain climbing machine.
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Astronomy Kit with telescopes

Billiard Kit with pool tables

Home Gym Kit with new exercise machines

Pool Party kit with water slides and new social event

Retro Kit with disco ball and arcade cabinets

Garage Kit with junk car for restoration
  • Options
    PunctiliousPunctilious Posts: 2 New Member
    I have another idea/wish... (not that I think about this a lot...)

In the same way that kits are mini add ons, I would like the same concept for additional neighbourhoods. I'd be happy to pay a fiver for a new neighbourhood, or, perhaps, world. They wouldn't necessarily have to contain new objects, just new layouts, themes or styles based on existing models. There could be bg only compatible ones with others available to supplement eps.

I love new neighbourhoods.

Not like Newcrest though...that's dead behind the eyes...
  • Options
    Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    As kit goes on, especially for gameplay kits:

Lawnmower kit

Rack squat kit (for doing squat, deadlift and a bench press) Just because I can't stand no more the fitness machines... how dull it is.

As for Build/buy kit:

Garage apparels kit

Medieval kit.

As for CAS kit:

Male hair kit (especially for balding hairstyles, because we have like little options for this.)
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Long hair. Almost all are short, some medium, but no long. I want very long and viewed from front and back style's.
  • Options
    Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Long hair. Almost all are short, some medium, but no long. I want very long and viewed from front and back style's.

I think long and bald type of hair are the most forgotten of all... especially since there is not even a categorie for balding hairstyles and fit into short with those big wig/crops/call it like you want, that sims have on the top of their head... like if we all had thick haircap .
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited September 2021
    I would love a vintage kit or historical kit.