Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas/ Requests for Kit Content

Comments

• JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Home gym equipment like dumbbells and weightlifting sets.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Slow dancing
    Spiral staircase
    Small telescope
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited March 2021
    CAS requests: Rural clothing, more high end fashion, body hair, an accessories set (jewelry, socks, gloves, piercings, bracelets, etc.), clothing set for toddlers/children, sleepwear, beach wear.

Gameplay requests: Tea set, jewelry making (glassblowing station), pooltable, chicken coop, canning station, harvest stand, play pen, stroller, skate board, new after school activities, slumber parties (incl. sleeping bags), photo booth, snow cone maker, diving board, pool slide, skee ball, mechanical bull, kicky bag, flying disc, playground equipment for kids, all-in-one-bathroom.

Wow, I once more realize how much content is still missing from TS4 gameplay... :neutral:
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I liked jpc's ideas in this thread. I second all of those. I would like to see the detective career be possible at home. Like a freelance deal. Something like TS3's detective career. I'm not sure gameplay like that could go into a Kit but Sherlock needs a chemistry set at home. He also needs other stuff, like some cases, there is a lot of stuff in the game already that can be used for a home office in the house, but he really needs a workable chemistry set, with consequences if Sims calling for help is out the question, at least add a chemistry set for adults to help him solve the cases players make up.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • writer21098writer21098 Posts: 19 Member
    Actually what I wanna see is kits that explore more deeper gameplay, like a better babies gameplay that could tie into a Generation pack. I love the idea of having a kit exclusively for babies. Maybe one for toddlers and then another for kids. But I wouldn't be too upset if they lump Babies, Toddlers and Kids in one all together. I just wanna see more content for them...they never get enough love in this game.
  • JsteamthewolfJsteamthewolf Posts: 1 New Member
    If it were possible, I think a kit devoted to hobbies such as model making, model plane flying, model boat sailing, and even building model Railroads, both indies and outdoors in the garden. But it could be more complex letting the player design the layouts for trains, and utilizing the whole house to run trains along the ceiling and to other tables, maybe outside as well. If I could expand further on the idea, I think it would also be a good idea to add hobby specific aspirations such as gardening, model making, landscaping, train spotting, and model Railroad operations. If that doesn't push it over the edge, allowing for a rather nice collection of trains and train cars would be nice to go along with it, though I think I just laid out 3 kits in one. Personally if the idea fits, either way is fine by me
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I’d like a blender/food processor kit. Maybe a juicer.
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Something for the pool. Any activity like a ring toss game, water polo, swim up bar with fruity drinks, a volleyball net, a real diving board with a skill. Maybe an activity to go along with a new object like a swim race or make the coaching a skill.

I really could use a pool stuff pack. I would like more togetherness activities like what we got with DU(keg,ping pong, soccer ball) but for inside the pool and more clothing. If they split pool clothes and activities into 2 kits I wouldn't be mad because the early SP was pool related.
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I just thought of another pack that I want. Maybe other people might want it, too. I would like a senior citizen activities kit that is stereotypical. This would include things like shuffle board, golf, bingo, scrapbooking, and other arts and crafts (needlepoint). We do have a golf course in Willow Creek (I believe. I don't play there much). They could make it usable and give us a golf bag as a playable object.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

Why not all?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »

Why not all?

Would be awesome
    a256aFi.gif
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A sushi bar! You know, the conveyor belt types. We've already got the sushi, the restaurants & the Japanese decor, so they could just build from there. Bonus points if they make it like Kura, with the plate deposit & the prizes.

Decades packs, esp. 70's & 80's.

Skateboards, I've been begging for these since the early days of Sims 3.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited March 2021
    We definitely need a castle kit, windows, turrets, more stone walls, dungeon objects, drawbridges to go over buildable moats and portcullises and castle gates. They could also come with some Indian, Middle East type palace build stuff too. Round walls could be given as a base game item (if they manage to make them).

If you could use them as either a home or as a Museum type there could be charges for tourists and an income from them or as a Hotel with accommodation for tourists! Festivals of Tudor times with mead and banquets with optional costumes or other countries banquets to taste!

Some medieval clothes as CAS would come in handy too!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    A sushi bar! You know, the conveyor belt types. We've already got the sushi, the restaurants & the Japanese decor, so they could just build from there. Bonus points if they make it like Kura, with the plate deposit & the prizes.

Decades packs, esp. 70's & 80's.

Skateboards, I've been begging for these since the early days of Sims 3.

They should bring back the Teriyaki grill from Sims 3 store
    a256aFi.gif
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    more ideas:

- Meteor shower
    - Meteor death!
    - Meteor spell

:)
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Sandygurl4uSandygurl4u Posts: 88 Member
    1. I would like a food kit! My favorite part of the sims is dining out in restaurants but the current food options are drab to me. I want more food!!! More West Indian foods like jerk chicken, curry goat, roti, rice and peas etc. I would also like to see more traditional southern foods, particularly Soul Food!

2. I would like a farm kit!! This can include a canning station, improved gardens, and fruit trees (similar to Sims 3 preferably). This is probably asking for much BUT- how about an actual working Farmer's Market venue?? My favorite part about Sims 3 was Appaloosa. I always used to have a farmer's market to sell my produce. I was obsessed with baking pies lol- don't judge me!! It sucks that sims could not actually sell their canned goods in the stores tho :neutral:

3. I would like a Fun Stuff kit with things like Billiard( I miss the pool table), slot machines, and more gaming objects for the geeks.

4. Finally- this might be much BUT, if they are not going to do an actual Hotels game pack- then they should make items such as a hotel check in desk, concierge desk for butler room service and maids that clean, and hotel doors to check in your rooms where you can put up "do not disturb signs" so the maids won't come in lol. I really want hotels so my sim can own and operate hotels like the vet, restaurants, and retail shops.

What I want may seem like much but I've been playing since Sims 1 and I want what I want, LOL. :)
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    From the Sims 2, awesome hobbies/skills. Pottery/Ceramics and maybe sewing too.

Picnic Kit have a picnic at the park or on the beach I got this idea from somebody who made a picnic render on facebook.
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    I want an arcade kit. I'd love to add a proper arcade to a bowling alley. Not to mention claw machines.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    food decor kit
    jewelry kit
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I would like:
    • Aquarium Kit - Choose out of various sized aquariums. Bigger aquariums hold more fish. More options for what fish to have in the aquarium than what we get with a fish bowl. Aquariums range in size from fish tank (like the one in Sims 1) to in wall full height aquariums. The fish tank could hold 2 or 3 fish and the biggest aquarium could hold 10 fish.
    • Pool slides and diving boards kit - Could have a basic straight slide and a curved one (like the slide from Sims Vacation) and have diving boards of different heights. The taller the boards the more advanced the tricks the Sim can do are.

I would like a pool table in the game. It would be great to get in a free update, like the bunk beds, since pool tables were in the base game in Sims 1.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
    edited April 2021
    Cangwen wrote: »
    I want an arcade kit. I'd love to add a proper arcade to a bowling alley. Not to mention claw machines.

Yes Claw machines they irritate me in real life but the sweet satisfaction when you get a prize yes I want to put sims in that love/hate relationship as well.
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    food decor kit
    jewelry kit

I would love a jewelry kit especially making your own.
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    ROFL, definitely would like some pre/post wedding content. Wedding dress/suit shopping, even if it was a rabbithole, and you would get nasty texts from high relationship, but uninvited sims. Unpleasant calls from sims if you married before a soulmate relationship. Tense moodlets from inlaws. Maybe controversial, but certain trait sims, like hates children, would judge you for being pregnant before marriage.
    Not all things bad, anniversary reminders, honey moon locations, bachelor/bachelorette parties, ring shopping, sims may admire their ring autonomously. And definitely put the cake dancers back!
  • FoxieEyreFoxieEyre Posts: 3 New Member
    An idea for more fabrication / self-sufficiency and crafted / marketable items:

• Scented candles, soaps, lotions, etc using soy/beeswax and garden harvestables (ie, rose scented lotion, avocado soap)

• Farm animals would be awesome and blend well with Eco-Living, with the option to use or sell milk, eggs, etc

An idea for garden:

• I would love to see common rl herbs like mint, thyme, rosemary, oregano, etc added to the game
    • Oranges, limes, and different melons would also be lovely additions - you know your sims wanna eat watermelons in the summer time!

An idea that would work with all of these ideas as well as current game:

• Farmer's Market! - With NPCs and playable sims stalls