Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paint & wallpaper finishes

I SO wish that we could choose whether to have skirting boards on the interior wall finishes & if so have some choice in their colouring. I find it so frustrating to be decorating a room but finding that some walls have skirting boards attached whilst other finishes don't have them. It makes the rooms look odd. I don't suppose it will ever be changed but it would make me very happy if they did change it.

Comments

• Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Thats actually a good idea, if they can make exterior trims then I think they could do the same thing but adjust it for trims and borders on interior walls. The wallpaper/paint selection is seriously lacking, or if I find the right shade of paint the trim doesn't match.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I think it would be a good idea to make such trims and even the short tiles wallpapers as wall decals. It would make it so much easier to find a suitable wallpaper and it would also reduce risk of it not displaying properly. I tried to use one of the exterior wallpapers with the corner trim and it would not display on some of the corners.