Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite sims 4 expansion pack?

What is your favorite sims 4 expansion pack? 187 votes

Snowy Escape
3%
Nh6650halloweenchildEnkiSchmidtamberlunezDragonmasterleomeowgix 6 votes
Eco Lifestyle
4%
bshag4lvRamblineRoseSigzy05AuronoiChieftainfilipomel[Deleted User]orenjiAiScavitzaAntwerpo 9 votes
Discover University
3%
BreeSashaKita5399BevTweetyKhrisstyneDeeTsimsAbbyZPurpleHeather 7 votes
Island Living
8%
icmnfrshmiklccchant86rosehrtgirlSirenLuminosSxcDannii202papertongueBabykittyjadeOnverserLiELFpinneduphairCattyBetsyjohnjetKerriganSallycutecat 15 votes
Get Famous
6%
alanmichael1WolfNateEvaliynMatthiaYBNS2468AirakaleInuMiroLoverWildIrishBansheeintothehorizoneZebSimsLiefSeanBobbyGwonderwy 13 votes
Seasons
44%
auroraael14brackencat31IcewolfIceyJlove7680AlexaiBloodC24JueJueAllearsoveronPlayerSinger2010HazellIsb917SusanaLeoteelanorbretonhaneulAnmirlajimbbqSjofnDarkLady2788 84 votes
Cats and Dogs
5%
simgirl1010MoofytheManSheepilingRedShoe7summertaffy68KomeettaaKimmerMeowchaFrappeBastetPriestessDreadful 10 votes
City Living
9%
StrangerthanAleia1xMyrtheNetzspannungAngelEb95HopeyStarrEvilyn_1007logionRouensimsnetney52HandelVeeDubtalongirl6figgyOutlawWomanSimmerWithCCSaveirx 17 votes
Get Together
10%
CK213Frn0731barracuda1574simmietimeemeresnoepjes1210DoloresGreyChadSims2Susim62MDianaSimsmusteniAtreya33TS1299TTNsimmerRavenSpitBrisa3467m4rta1985EternalSunshineJustMeAlb 19 votes
Get to Work
3%
Honeydewg01denswanHarukotyanScobreSheriSim57comicsforlifeWolfium 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Get Famous
    I was sooo excited to buy seasons still yet to play with it lol
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    City Living
    I just got City Living not too long ago and I really like it! The city has a lot of stuff to do, and I really like the singing skill.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited January 2021
    Seasons
    I still prefer seasons over all of the others, because the weather, the calendar and the holidays are features i adore and can use in every save, every world, every moment...
    But i can't see me playing without any of the expansions now. I'm just too attached to all of them!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Island Living
    My favorite pack of all time is Vampires, but I chose Island Living for EP.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Seasons
    Eco Lifestyle and Island Living are a very close second and third though.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Get Together
    Get together. So underrated in my opinion.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Get Together
    The world is the best imho and I just love the club mechanic, it is SO handy.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Discover University
    Uni has always been my favorite in all versions of The Sims. I do however love them all, the only one I could maybe live without is get to work (it still has its uses though).
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Get Together
    A tie between get together and seasons. Seasons make the game feel more butI would miss windenburg even more.
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons and Snowy Escape are the top spot for me, then Get Together, City Living, and Discover University.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Seasons
    I still say this should've been in the base back in 2014.
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Seasons
    I picked seasons just because the weather is a nice realistic element in the gameplay and I use a lot of the items in build mode
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    Get Together
    It was a tie between Get Together and Seasons but Windenburg and the club mechanics put Get Together over the top for me.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Seasons
    I play all of them together now so it's kind of hard to choose, but Seasons would change my game the most if I removed it. Holidays have come to define the rhythm of my rotational save. And I love the way the different worlds have different climates. The fact that you can woohoo Father Winter, the Flower Bunny and the scarecrow is also awesome.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Snowy Escape
    A coin toss between Snowy and Island. Get together is immensely useful and comes with a beautiful world, too.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Seasons
    Weather is everything in a life simulator.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited March 2021
    Cats and Dogs
    I must have my kitties and puppies in the game. Without them the game feels empty. I've always had either a cat or a dog in real life but now I can't have one anymore. At least my Sims can have them and I love it.
    The other ones I love are Island Living and Snowy Escape.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    My favorites are Seasons, get together, get to work. Must have add ons are discover university and cats n dogs
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Get Famous
    Get Famous is still the only EP Ive bought at full price and at day one, and I havent regretted it. Best of the bunch.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Get Together
    I am happy get together gets the love it deserves.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Get to Work
    I say get to work because I liked seeing the 3 active careers with workplaces. Also, I like being able to create businesses. Unfortunately, they need a real revamp of get to work.

Like dine out, you should have been able to set up a business without having to have a sim purchase it. Some people like me prefer sending sims to a business to buy stuff rather than run it. I also hate the way we have to buy a complete outfit from a mannequin, but clothes should have been set up differently from the beginning of the game. Let us store clothes in drawers, closets etc. like in the older games. Make it where the clothes and things need to be bought ( from a store, a computer, or a phone, ) At least for our played sims... I sure hope sims 5 does not have the clothing set up that the sims 4 does.....

Also, we should have been given the opportunity ( without cheats) to set up our own hospital, police department and science lab. They could have just given us requirements and restrictions..... I mean, we already have lot types....

That being said..... to me businesses and active careers and their work places were a very important aspect of the game. I wish there were more careers with work places, it’s a shame there are not....
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Get to Work
    Get together was my second choice, because of the large town, the game items, the wallpaper choices, and the club system.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    City Living
    The festivals, cas, bb items now I use the apartments as student accommodation and it adds so much more realism and challenge to my game. Recently I’ve played 4 uni sims with full time jobs in a “student dorm” with the city living apartments. It’s not been easy plus with the awful neighbour noise it makes it more realistic of parties and woohoo stuff with student dorms that university never added. I still can’t believe I got city living half price as it never interested me it’s been my most used, favourite and surprising packs ever in all of the sims games I’ve played.
  • Options
    bluehydrengaebluehydrengae Posts: 29 Member
    Seasons
    i wish seasons came with a new world but i love it so much
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Seasons
    The game is just meh without weather. I only got to TS4 when the seasons pack was live. The calendar is also a good thing to have.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.